WAYWT

COLOURFUL EDITION

colors?
more like complete absence of color...
im talking about black you colorful plebs

ID on jacket?

It's a Zara jacket. I know you guys don't like Zara or fast fashion in general here, but what is a broke student to do.

Thoughts?

Are those fake ramones? Look like plastic

I swear to god if I see this picture one more fucking time

From the back

kek

red

Stop posting this fucking picture.

Copped some xl sweater from h&m for like 5 bucks and it matched my meme shoes that just came in the mail

are you 5"3

qt

>get high
>take this pic
>see this thread
it must be fate

5'11"
Pic related

Decent but I don't like the shoes or the socks

still buying play converse in 2016

compltely and sincerely
kys

>look mom i did it again!

fix your acne you fucking hypebeast

I wore black head to toe cause its Friday...actually I wear black everyday.

>broke
nigga u got yeezys and geos in the background

Not sure about my haircut

you live in a trailer park, trash

Used to think I was better than posting here

not today but id wear this outfit again to the right occasion

tell that to my fucking face you filthy nigger

Blaze ruins it imo

fair, would def wear casually without the blazer + gold watch

the haircut is autistic
camo tshirt is probably from walmart poorfag
generic crewneck

good fit and that dog looks dope

Black, and i will use other colour than black when a darker color is invented.

You kinda forgot how to spoken there buddy!

t. newfag

lol baited xD

found the sanders cuck

You look like a weak homogay with no practical skills

2/10 would avoid post apocalypse

Fattie detected

you look like my english teacher if he weighed 80 pounds

blu

Not showing shoes is a pretty bad way to show your fit.

First day on accutane starts tomorrow :^)

It's only like a hundred bucks for a pair of basic ass hi tops that are easy to work into fits and will get you at least a few compliments, honestly who cares it's not like I'm buying yeezys or something dude

brazy

i have VERY low confidence and I will only read positive comments about this fit, and how it hides many of my outstanding physical imperfections!
it couldn't hide all of them but thats fine!

I hope everyones staying toasty this cold winter, i know my homies in the northern hemisphere are!!

I know everyone will bring attention to this so i'll get it out the way now.

YES I DO Have 2 fingers, NO it doesn't make me a freak, NO i don't belong in a freak show and DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT throwing your BLOODY peanuts at me you dregs!

Now polite comments here on now!

desu i didn't even notice till you pointed it out, it looked like it was covered by now that you point it out it looks like you're definitely missing fingers if i had to guess i would say you had 3.

I like your vibes

nice fit but u definitely crazy

THANK YOU SO MUCH.

3 fingers is managable functional disabled, but 2 is just put me in a cage and throw away the keys.....

I asked for nice comments only, I'm only going to tread the first two words in that sentence, the rest will merely be a blank...

Please take into consideration peoples preferences before "jumping in" the forum.

What the fuck is wrong with your legs?

This probably isn't the right place for you

Wore this to prom last night, look good?

still

I know how you feel about looking different physically, though it's not as noticeable as yours. Anyway nice fit.

Damn, you are nigger, m8. Idk how to help.

They say I'm trash, add more photos

Some more

What I wore fishing

What I wore to town

>being this new on Veeky Forums and /pol/
If you love your masculinity too much, stop posting on Veeky Forums

Yo Hayden

They were right

suh dude

u look like u harass pakistani shop keepers

are you fucking serious lmao
like i dont have a problem with your finger thing, its kinda dope i guess
but not reading negative replies? what about constructive criticism?

hey teenfa

I don't know if this looks good or not

nothing dope about trying to solve a rubix cube in under 50 minutes bro.
Constructive critisim can kiss it!! Im here to party and to rock, and i'm all out of rock and roll man !!

Hey man, appericiate it :)
Don't let any physical change bring you down, its merely an illusion in your head for the most part, and if someone is so conceded to judge or make a comment on a physical innormality then they're the ones with the real issues, not you bro. just take it easy in easy out, because there is no reason to feel self concious about something you can not physically change, and dreaming or wishing "what if" is basically enabling those ideas.

what im getting at is, be happy with what you got, not upset about "What could've been!"

what the fuck is wrong with your head

Full heater gray

visor and shoes are really bothering me

jeans are too tight to the size of the shoes ratio.
looks off man, maybe slimmer jeans or a less bulky boot to go with those bottoms.

I', not a fan of underlying long tees underneath stuff, but if you like the whole layering aesthetic go for it, but oly real complaint is the shoes and jeans, it looks a little effiminate in my honest opinion.

Sorry if i've been rude but critical analysis is the only way progression can really form. and graphc sweat shirts aren't to hot imo.

But you look young, like 16 or so, so this fit should be very acceptable to your age bracket/knowledge ratio !!

Well honestly I didn't really expect that much of an intricate response from someone on Veeky Forums so thanks for that.
I also feel that it looks a bit effiment we agree on that. I never wear long tees but thought it fir this particular sweater. It's not a graphic sweater though it's a sweater I bought for cheap and poked several holes through. Thanks a lot though I appreciate your response I'll try looser pants with it next time Thanks

what kind of constructive criticism can you offer for an abnormality? "you look good but you'd look even better if you went back in time and warned your parents about thalidomide"

Am I not cute ;~;

Supreme/H&M/Old Skools

I like it

I really don't know desu I think my pants were just below my waist probably

gj user

we're all gonna make it and have skin as good as koreans

cool

sleeve and jacket length is too long for starters. tie is decent but almost trump-core. take what yoh will with that comment

>sees knotch's fits once

>tfw I recognize you from unaesthetic pics

How you doing family

colors

you look like a fridge. terrible choice of pants

lol bait-ception xD

fuck off nigger I'll come to your fucking church

is this a meme now or what

Pants are too tight for boots

ty

the latter is v derivative, sure sure
I'll figure out what to do with the jacket yet

why would it be? I fish often.

> Height: 0`0"
totaly manlet

Not bad. Kind of plain with just the tshirt, buy it's passable nonetheless

By my general shitty fits? That honestly sounds about right tbqh but I'm working on it
I'm doing pretty well, started taking accutane, been losing a ton of weight on adderall, and have been making more money for better fits, so we'll see how that works for me, hoping to be a decent poster one day but for now I'm just gonna post regular fits until I strike gold

Pretty sound

>the guy who posts B&W snapchats of himself pissing
>converse

NOT SURPRISING