How is the sizing in GATs? I was thinking of buying from here:

How is the sizing in GATs? I was thinking of buying from here: ebay.com/itm/original-bundeswehr-sportschuhe-samba-bw-laufschuhe-sneaker-hallenschuhe-weiss/390486579142?hash=item5aead057c6

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.de/itm/BUNDESWEHR-SPORTSCHUHE-NEU-BW-LAUFSCHUHE-SNEAKER-HALLENSCHUHE-WEIs-TURNSCHUHE-/321819424968?var=&hash=item4aedeeb8c8:m:mAQCj_dop6QVZ6DVaL6AOMQ
bundeswehr-und-mehr.de/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i wear a 9.5 in vans
got a 43, fits fine.

So should I size up or down?

does anyone know the sizing for the common projects, looking at buying a pair online. I'm a size us10 in van old skools. should i get a size EU42 in common projects? thanks

theyre pretty thin in lining. to my understanding size 43 is approximately size 9.5-10 in US. I wear 9.5 when it is an option and 10 if it is not still comfortably. if anything I would size down, but get a second opinion because im not too sure on EU sizes.

Ive heard you size down, which is common with leather shoes as you want to break them in, but this is probably the wrong thread to ask. go to fuccboi general you will 100% get answers as its CPs

Is this ebay seller fine though?

I got a pair. I wear a 10 in Vans, and the gats are fine. Sometimes, they feel a bit tight though.

I bought mine from bw shop as well. I ordered the cheaper ones, but they sent me the ones in the OP pic instead. It seems they're cheaper on their actual site though, since they were $78 with shipping when I ordered them. Use the coupon you get from signing up for their newsletter too.

Yes this seller is ok.

They are totally true to size. Take your usual size.

I wear a 9.5 in Vans too, but my GATs are 42.

pic related, i bought frol them one week ago.

How do you sign up? I can't read kraut.

In my experience you may want to size down but you may find buying tts then putting in an insole more comfy

Measure your actual insole, then go 5-10mm up to the Mondopoint size (pic related).

I'm on the small side of a UK9, insole measured about 265-270mm, 275 GATs fit me perfectly.

Hope this helps!

>40$ shipping
where's a good place for a burger to pick these up?

I got these:

ebay.de/itm/BUNDESWEHR-SPORTSCHUHE-NEU-BW-LAUFSCHUHE-SNEAKER-HALLENSCHUHE-WEIs-TURNSCHUHE-/321819424968?var=&hash=item4aedeeb8c8:m:mAQCj_dop6QVZ6DVaL6AOMQ

Bit different than yours. I got them a size smaller than usual because my size whas too big

How's the shipping with this one? It looks better than the one in the OP. Is it comfy?

How is the quality?

good, i have some old originals one and it's exactly the same shoes except that the leather is a bit thiner.

those are the one i bought, so if you like them in my picture you can buy them.

I got 42 and it's more lika a 43

So what size is recommended for a 12 US, 45 or 46?

are these comfy? this is important

bundeswehr-und-mehr.de/
Scroll down
Look for the red box with with the words "newsletter 10%" in it. Underneath it should ask for your first name, last name, and email. Then when that's filled out just click "anmelden".

The email should come in like 30 minutes or so.

How do they fit? And what size do you usually wear, what size did you get in these?

should I cop og GATs or custom Sambas that look like them? In terms of quality which would be better?

sambas is shit quality, i bought them and sent them back for refund, i hate the fake and poor quality of the leather.

Literally just copped a pair today and they fit true to size (at least for me).

gats are shittier

Thanks a lot, pal. Does it automatically use the coupon when you order or no?

No, you'll have to put it in.

how do I use it? I am mentally challenged.

Really ? I am not sure, at least Gats are cheaper

these actually comfy/durable or is the army surplus stuff all bark

>GAT thread
>nobody posts MMM, only poorfag alternatives

Fucking highschoolers and poorfaggots ruined this board

it's a lot easier to pull 500$ out of daddy's wallet than it is to get some of the real deal in america you conceited prick

MMMs are a blatant waste of money, if you have the income you could spend it on better pieces than a literal ripoff of a mass produced army trainer

>coming from a rich family is a bad thing

Classic poor person mentality. 500 dollars is not even a lot of money for sneakers you moron. People on this board used to routinely post pics of MMM and more expensive shit like Geobaskets and Raf, before teenmfa and tumblr whores ruined everything.

All of the "alternatives" ITT are horrible. Shit tier quality and awkward shape. Cheap aesthetic. They look fucking ugly. Do you even realize that if it wasnt for MMM nobody would be wearing army trainers in the first place, you idiot?

Wearing GATs other than MMM is literally cringe worthy. Stop being poor.

For this peasent.

the difference between geobaskets/raf and MMM GATs is that you can't get the original inspiration for geobaskets for 60$

Why waste money when you can use common sense? I suppose the idea of waste is alien to someone like you

MMM and these shit tier gats might be the same to basic swine who shop at h&m.

MMM Gats have some of the softest, highest quality leather in the price range. It also has a beautiful shape that these shit tier wannabes lack . All these alternatives, and the original army trainers have an awkward shape and are made of low quality material.

But this board doesnt give a fuck about the actual quality of clothes anymore. Replica threads now run rampant. Highschoolers and poor people dont care if what they buy are quality goods. Thats why H&M and fast fashion exists. This board is obviously trending more towards highschoolers and poor people now

>replicas are bad
>defending a 500$ replica
it says replica on the sole you mong
try to use mommy's dosh to fill the holes in your head

Are you literally retarded? Replica as in fakes you fucking idiot. Fucking modern Veeky Forums fuck you for ruining this board

I'm thankful that I was born talented and not rich
I hope you raise your kids better than you were

>rich people cant be talented

Post more ebic poorfag memes please. I sing and play guitar and literally won my highschool talent show. Im a year from graduation with from a top 20 school with a degree in economics and intership at JP Morgan.

Rich people are generally superior humans.

what if they were adopted?

Then they would be raise by rich people and grow to be superior humans.

Poorfag culture is the reason poor people are poor. They say stupid shit like money isnt everything then spend their money on worthless shit tier shit to show off to other people.

They demonize investing and proper money mangement and praise "not being obssessed" with money, then they go on to do stupid shit with money and hating their lives because they are poor.

If you have determination, then their is literally zero reason to be poor beyond the age of 23-25 in a first world country. Poorfag culture is a cancer and the reason people arent prospering.

If you have half a brain and mature past highschool age, you eventually come to the realization that almost all poor people genuinly deserve to be poor based on their mentality and actions.

people from the middle class can be screwed if they fucked around in school
they won't be poor but it'd be hard for them to get rich

Replicas as in fakes; as in the basis for Margiela's Replica line? As in exactly what Margiela's GATs are?

Does anyone know if it's real leather or artificial leather?

sambas are real leather so my guess is the same is true for GATs

Are you literally fucking retarded? Or am i falling for some b8? Replicas are fake shoes sold by aliexpress and shady gook sites. MMM Gat replicas are "replicas" as in inspired by german GATs

what a retard

This thread was just for general fucking questions about GATs. Now it devloved into fucking MMM GATs shitflinging. Great job, faggots.

are you new here? this is always how GAT threads go

I don't usually go to GAT threads but goddamn. Do these MMM elitist fucks always go and shit up these threads?

Yes.

I had similar experience with insole. Once Ive replaced it with a thicker one they fit perfectly.
the fit tts though.
I wear 280 mm for all the trainers despite adidas, and i copped 280 mm gats.

well they are cheap for a reason, they are thin and not great material but the hype is about the style not the quality.

>kindergarden gum shoes

underage b&

could u imagine having a penis this small

I have both and Sambas are waaaay comfier. Gats toebox is awful, it is bigger than in sambas, almost clown-shoeish but it still crush your toes a bit.