Is black nail polish too out of place for a guy who wears a lot of dark clothing but isn't really goth/punk

Is black nail polish too out of place for a guy who wears a lot of dark clothing but isn't really goth/punk

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/05/15/concert-mark-battle-verdun-centenary-cancelled-anger-kuffar-rapper-perfomance/
instagram.com/death.rattle/
youtube.com/watch?v=GKmMf50IvHg
youtube.com/watch?v=SNmFGKP3tAo
youtube.com/watch?v=hNw5kna518E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Is black nail polish too out of place for a guy

>nail polish for a guy

consider suicide

I like guys with black nail polish and dark clothes, so I say go for it famalam.

Only if you have an eccentric personality - even then it's a stretch.

Exactly

Veeky Forums is gonna shit on you, but if you have the personality for it then why not. long hair is recommended tho.

don't

do what you want man. putting paint on the end of shells on you fingers is whatever

what do you use to have such a beautiful skin?

I paint my nails black when I get the chance. It's really fun, and your nails feel really nice and smooth.

Depending on whether you're in bumfuck nowhere or on the coasts, reactions will vary. I'm in Southern California. I'm also college aged, and dress not punk/goth. Shirts and slacks. People might do a quick double take, but it's like an accessory. I'd liken it to a stupid fucking bull ring on a girl, except not as permanent or disgusting.

The only way you can pull it off is if you don't give a fuck.

I dig it

Not even that
It's just only if you're attractive
Life sucks man

people will think youre an homo

p much these but also it looks way better once it starts chipping and stuff

What's really wrong with it?

do it if you want to look like a total homo

Black nail polish is for basic bitch girls at the moment.
It doesn't look particularly good on them. Why would it look better on you?
On top of that you've admitted you don't have an edgy enough style to sustain it.
Fingertip fedoras. Something you're adding just to evoke a certain image that you haven't committed to.

I wear it on my left hand. I've only had people saying they like it. No one has ever said to my face they don't like it/something negative about it. If you like it do what you want it's your life.

also this

not trying to evoke an image, I just think it looks good. I'm not "committed" to a goth/punk look because I'm not into those scenes. I'm going to do it anyway, just wanted to see what people thought.

not OP but would black nair polish go with the SLP look

tbph I always thought the Blood Lust t-shirt in particular would go well with hair like robert smith or JAMC and black nails

I painted them with the black permafix once and it looks cool but people who know you bring it up and call you an edgy fuck (pic very related)

Nothing, it looks good, that guy's just got some outdated ideas. But it will change how people perceive you, if you care about that.

Why only the left?

If you're a pale, qt femboy with slender fingers, sure. If have you got large manhands it just looks fucking weird.

Just leave. You have neither the taste or the judgement to execute this well.
You should have just asked /b/

no real reason. It's my non-dominant hand so i just ended up painting those nails. maybe one day ill do the other hand but for now idc.

if you enjoy dicks in your butt then go for it man

It's about as gay as wearing a skirt. You're not going to grow tits for wearing one and it doesn't necessarily mean you take it up the ass, but people are sure as hell gonna assume that you do.

Consider /pol/ and gtfo, you normative fuck

Never seen a dude wear a skirt.

I regularly paint my nails, I'm a skinny heroin chic guy so it fits.
Usually go for glossy, matte, velvet or caviar black (it goes surprisingly well with clubwear or fancier looks) but for special occasions sometimes I add gold flakes on top of the black or do gold gilded tips. Subtle color-to-black gradients also works well for guys.
I've also done stiletto nails but it freaks my gf out so I avoid it.

Post pic. I'd like to see it being done desu.

Sort of on topic, will it look edgy/goth tryhard if I dye my hair jet black? It's brown atm.

I'm not even going to say no because it looks gay, it does by the way, but because it looks like shit no matter what you think.

you'll look like someone with black hair, you'll look like a try hard regardless because of what you wear if you need to ask that question

cuck

bigger cuck than OP

>not having French typing film inspired nails

french are cucks you cuck

>nail polish for a guy

instant faggot tier. don't do it.

>ballin to the max

why are you flexing about having like $100 ?

the real question is, "is black nail polish too out of place for a guy?" and the answer is: For the love of god YES!

cause it was a joke i posted on snapchat. not meant to be taken seriously

maybe you just don't live in a place with enough goths

>french are cucks
ok, explain this
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/15/concert-mark-battle-verdun-centenary-cancelled-anger-kuffar-rapper-perfomance/

Yes.

I did use it a year ago in highschool, i lost an opportunity with a girl because she though it was weird, i like it, but other people wont

i started doing it because of a kaneki cosplay

>what is satire

say that to my face no online you petite pute

you might see that white flag upclose while i go for a moneyshot

what the fuck are you on about dude

should've just ripped your nails for authenticity

So you are accepting that you're that prepubescent ridiculous ugly nigger?
Jesus fuck I can't believe I share a fashion board with the ones like you.
Inb4
>le pol maymay
Know the difference between a person of colour and a nigger

shiggy diggy my wiggy piggy nice way to judge my whole character off of a joke picture i posted to snapchat. way to go. good job

Thanks!

Listening to people on this board for style advice is a horrible idea. Everyone here dresses the same and they're all straight cis dudes who only wear clothes to get pussy. Just try the things you want to try and see how it feels. That's how you develop a personal style and actually end up looking interesting.

Fucking weirdo... Seen this on Veeky Forums front page. What could I expect thought from a bunch of dull, hollow twats from Veeky Forums anyway. Enjoy impressing people with outter appearance, pathetic creeps.

>being this low on the hierarchy of needs that you think presentation is for the sake of others

So so sad, imagine still being a pleasure seeking animal in 2016

i think guys with black nail polish look good
lol @ all of you saying it's "gay." grow up

Is this really the worst thing you've seen on home page? Why does this even upset you m8

No Problem! :^ )

b8

do you have instagram m8 ?

only on one hand, make sure the other hand has rings

>b8

how? :^ ]

instagram.com/death.rattle/

I like the way it looks on Sean Pablo but he's also really weird/eccentric and I think that's why it works.

That level of asymmetry triggers my autism

Bought some, smells like shit.

M8 you look pretty effay to me so keep it up

me and my friend did this in high school with sharpie haha it's fun to do during class. do it, but don't take it seriously you know?

hahaahhahhhahahahahaahahaahhaahahaahahahhaahaaaaaaahhaahhahaaahhaahhahahha

hey m8 that's sort of what I want to try, gothic slp with some fucked up robert smith hair and black/white polka dot shirts

I'm also undecided on the nails. I'll think about it more as the fits come together

girls will think you're an edgy homosex
why would you do something that will fuck even more your chances with girls?

:^]

is this about girls tho?

I don't really care about appealing to basic bitches. If she doesn't like my personal style that's her problem

french tips?

what about toenailz?

I've always thought about doing this but I'm not secure enough in the decision. It annoys me that I'd feel like a fag for making my hands less boring.

>basic bitches
its funny how you think only ''Veeky Forums'' girls will get it.
the truth is even stylish girl will think you look ridiculous.
anyways if you feel so sure about doing it then dont fucking ask us and go ahead paint them and go look like a fool

fa is so short sighted and behind the times now its embarrassing. not just with painting nails, this is just an example. none of you people here actually know what youre talking about, save bateman, but i don't even see his fashion advice he just talks about DC and college and his money and asian bitches.

moving on. painting your nails isnt gay, and if you have to ask if its cool or not you cant fucking pull it off. this goes for everything, if you have to ask "cop or not" or "is this fa" you have no personal style or taste and every garment you buy will be wearing you, and it will be obvious.

that being said, for any of you with any shred of confidence, painting nails can be done right. looking femme is cool now, if you disagree or havent heard then you dont belong here in the first place. this means painting your nails can work, and not just black, its not just for goths

if you dress in your own style and want to paint your nails do it, any color you want, embrace it. if you lurk or post on any fashion board and think its gay for a dude to have painted nails your head is irreparably far up your stinky asshole and youll never be fashionable.

examples of cool nails done right

youtube.com/watch?v=GKmMf50IvHg
loads of musicians in ty segall's band

youtube.com/watch?v=SNmFGKP3tAo
bassist from the growlers

youtube.com/watch?v=hNw5kna518E
guitarist that plays w terence blanchard

pic related and sean pablo mentioned above too. skaters, musicians, artists, if youre
>interesting
>attractive
>confident
then it'll only enhance your look

if youre
>insecure
>asking if its cool
its not for you

these guidelines work for anything btw

>personal experience - been painting my nails for a year, all kinds of colors, girls think its cool and asking them to do my nails is a good way to get closer to someone you're interested in. initially they think you're gay, after that they think its cool. granted i live in a progressive area

WEW LAD

Do you want me to call the police?

Cause it looks like someone just nicked all your testosterone

cringe

if u had the personality to pull this off would u be asking for permission to do it on an anime forum?

no

kys
>trust me, im not like other niggers xD

>personal experience - been painting my nails for a year, all kinds of colors, girls think its cool and asking them to do my nails is a good way to get closer to someone you're interested in. initially they think you're gay, after that they think its cool. granted i live in a progressive area

AHAHAHAHAH

degenerate sluts trying to get a gay friend to get progressive points only to realize its a faggy numale

oh the disappointment they must feel

This made me wanna paint my nails black.

You're right about being confident with what you do. You at the very least look like less of a retard.

>user is holding out for a pure maiden that will never abandon him, that's why he's still a tfwnogf kissless virgin.

Nail painting is nice. is right though, looks best with some wear.

I still keep my pinky and ring fingers painted. Works really well in combination with some silver rings too.