>look good beaten up
>be better than sk8 his

pls help + general skate shoe discussion

bumpin

CPs

nah preferably high tops and doesn't cost and arm and a leg

Old Skool pros G
also more old skool inspo please

better not be vans, if you're serious about skating.

>skating in those dress sneakers
how do you feel when other skaters in Fallen shoes and kneepads see you while doing sick flips ?

what CPs are those ?

I prefer vans authentics or eras, because their cost makes them practically disposable and last me around 4-5 months a pair (skating three times a week). Plus I'm used to them and they look ok imo.

don't listen to this moron

hence the question about new skate shoes, wanted something other than vans maybe, any serious suggestions? preferably high tops

nike to last

you can usually find them on sale online diff places

recently purchased these

cons hairy suede

any specific models?

Trunks r u back?

Can someone post the cereal trunks pic?

gotchu senpai

Emerica, etnies, lakai, nike sb. You can with everything basically, even converse. But vans are just, known for being uncomfortable.

How long have you been on Veeky Forums ? This is awful

I think old skools are legit the GOAT skate shoes. They do everything you need them to and they're cheap so you don't have to worry about fucking them up. Only bad thing is that they're a meme

What. No. The only bad thing is that they'll fuck up your feet

not being a meme > health

huf classics, doofus

This board is for 18+

trunks is that really you?

newfags BAHAHAHA

What's your snapchat ?

this faggot

vans are an easy 20-30 bucks spent on shoes to tear the fuck up while being comfortable enough to ride in until the show falls apart

you fucking faggots don't even skate

Please someone answer me. I know it's not the CP that everyone wears

skaters look attractive if they skate well, the clothes are an accessory to this

as such you could wear €20 H&M shoes and look as good as someone in those €200 japanese skate shoes

i know you just asked for alternatives, OP, but you seem to have triggered the "poser" childishness that is rife on this board

to answer your question though my friends have started wearing the newer models of Janoskis and they seem to hold up really really well and look decent, if a bit basic

>€200 japanese skate shoes
Lol you don't even have to pay 100 for a very good and comfortable skate shoes.

cheers for the help mate

Vans chima pros are great

I like these a lot. Replace the laces and they looks like normal converse, except they're suede so they won't get destroyed. Seriously tho, don't skate in old skools. They'll last less than a day

Whats the sizing like on onestars? Down by a half size? I normally wear a size 10 in vans, and a 9 in allstars

I agree. Janoski's may be expensive and worn by many poser fuccbois, but they skate well (narrow toe) hold up well, (full suede construction + vulcanized rubber) And look fucking cool all beaten up.

I haven't worn mine down yet, but I think the Max has one of the coolest silhouettes of any skate shoe. They have lots of heel support too.

Will rip faster than anything you ever wore

I'm gonna cop the Bruin Hyperfeels when I need a new pair
>Tfw leg hurts and you can't skate for a week

they look like fucking trash

In terms of style, Nike makes some ok shoes, anything blazer low (or high) can look good
pic related

1/3

2/3

3/3
also literally the most comfiest shoes I've ever skated, would recommend
come in like 10 different colour ways too

had these and they're the worst skate shoe I've ever had

I'm switching off between those and some old Busenitz. If they end up ripping as easy as you say, then that'll be disappointing, but so far it's been pretty standard wear. We'll see I guess.

Sorry you feel that way. What about them don't you like?

This

Lmao hyperfeel

get the busenitz m8
i love mine