I need pictures of women's outfits that look nice, and simple. I've been having trouble finding more examples of this...

I need pictures of women's outfits that look nice, and simple. I've been having trouble finding more examples of this, and its starting to piss me off; help.

I don't think I ever see a women's inspo thread without this image. I wonder if she knows how loved this outfit must be here.

wtc women like this

S. Korea

I think I've recently discovered her insta.

Her fits are pretty nice.

What does WTC stand for?
When...?

bro literally everywhere in any medium-sized city

holy shit lurk more

fuck off newfag

where to cop

where to = self explanatory
cop = acquire

hope i helped m8 youre welcome love you

Dude everyone is new once ok? Live with it fuckboii

Thanks alot man :)

>can't even spell fuccboi right

holy shit, go back to twitter you underage fag

Summer fag is really here,isnt it?

God Bless Estonia !

is this baiting on a new level? I think the only way to not fall for it is to simply... fall for the bait

cardigan or hoodie anons?

hoodie is clearly a superior qt

queen of Veeky Forums coming thru

man there's an estonian girl in work and she does things to me. why is the accent so good

not really an outfit but... she's my insp

whats the link plz brotha

id lick lefts ass sweat desu

most basic shit I've seen all day, decent fit, but fuck off with the queen shit, like fr

world trade center

ameliagoldie

wtc stands for wishbone trucker citroen which are three rick owens collections. rick owens was the founder of this board and constantly blesses us with dope fits every night. when we see a dope fit we reply wtc as thanks to rick owens and a reminder of his gift of dope fits

>in work
learn English Paddy

I love this fit

department store catalog model

nice fit but I hate these types of shoes, i dont know why any girl would want to wear them

just wear birks then.