Post face mask inspo. The trends catching on and sadly I like it

Post face mask inspo. The trends catching on and sadly I like it.

It's not a trend and if you are not asian don't even bother trying it.

It is a trend. Maybe a small one but I bet it'll start showing more and more.

Have you seen the Ian vs London fight video?

honestly if you live in America there is a very negative connotation associated with wearing PPE in public
avoid it or you'll look like a weeb, a cybergoth, or a leukemia patient

that and you can't hide your face in most private businesses
you'll either be told to remove it or told to leave

It's a trend
>not copping a bape mask

>
holy shit, you're fucking retarded

bump

>told to leave
If its just a surgical type mask they won't tell you to leave. Theres Veeky Forums retards running around wearing gas masks and those masks from tokyo ghoul and they say they are never asked to leave so I'm sure you'll be fine.

It's not that weird, most people have styles that aren't that restrained, a facemask isn't really that loud a piece. I consider my style pretty quite, not basics but still just conservative yy/cdg, undercover etc, and do wear a PPE mask when I'm sick, hungover or depressed. It's like sunglasses, it makes me feel protected or separated. I pull it off when I go in anywhere. It's not any louder than wearing rings or having bleached hair or whatever else.

Protip: anything but generic hospital masks - or possibly 3m in a tradie fit - is fuckboy shit. you'll look like a tool, yeah

Also, it sucks in the heat, especially if humid. You'll look cool skating in it, but it's an inconvenience. It's great in the winter, your breathe is an oven on your face.

Adding on this, frankly, everyone is aware its common in Asia and if you're living in any big city, it's not unrealistic for anyone to assume you mightve been raised or spent significant time living in Asia regardless of your race.

The "trick" is the same as all style, you wear it like you live in it. It's natural, not conscious, not done for a fit. Fuckboys can ignore the post, idk what the fuck you jokers are about, though I do know its a dead trend already

>whatnottodo.jpg

dafuq

lmao

did someone just pissed on your mask?

kys

dumping based tag shai inspo

bape facemasks are woke as fuck

w2c

tag

>no photos of him without facemask

>2016
>y-3s

last one cbf finding anymore

first off english fag
secondly a common brand of hospital masks are yellow

H&M graphic shirt lol

how long before all chinks have to use gasmasks and buy air from canadian mountains to breathe

drop trip