Timberlands

Is there any way to wear Timberlands as a whiteboy without looking like a wannabe wigger, metrosexual, or a try hard?

I'd like to cop a pair, as the shoes are very useful. But how does one wear them casually without bringing attention to them? It seems like tims are a "fashion statement" or something now, yet I just want a reliable pair of boots.

Other urls found in this thread:

levi.com/us/en_US/category/men/jeans/style/bootcutmen/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah, if you aren't 110 pounds or ginger.

Buy brown leather boots instead of that ugly faux suede shit

dont get them in wheat unless you dress like a lumberjack dad

Enlighten me then, please.

How does one wear these without skinny jeans or tapered pants?

cargo pants

Timberlands can only be worn by somewhat muscular men. Chicken legs and giant boots look retarded.

While I'm here I'm gonna piggy back this thread.

Does anyone know of Timberland look-alikes that are American/Anglosphere made and have good craftsmanship? I'm fine with paying more.

sweat pants(loose), boot cut jeans worn with hoodies or plain white or solid color t shirts. Tims are going to be the star of your outfit unless your hoodie or t shirt is on point.

tapered pants look autistic with these
just wear straight fit like a normal person until you can find some lower profile shoes

What about Levis 541?

My quads are kinda thick so I've resorted to athletic fit jeans and they are my staple now.

Don't EVER wear bootcut jeans. They look like fucking bell bottoms for dads.

Calves matter more than quads for shoe choice. Take solace that I was a fat piece of shit as a kid so now my quads and calves both are huge and I look kind of retarded in any sort of formal boot. It's a trade off.

Bootcut jeans work with Boots you tard. Thats the only exception especially Tims because of how wide and big they are.

>Bootcut jeans work with Boots you tard
show me one example

Yes, these boots with just plain (not gay light) boot cut loose fit jeans.
Squatting at least 315 is an absolute requirement. You will look like a wannabe otherwise.

I'm the one who originally said bootcut jeans are shit.

is not me, but I do agree. I'd love to see one example of boot cut jeans not looking like fucking bell bottoms.

levi.com/us/en_US/category/men/jeans/style/bootcutmen/

>levi.com/us/en_US/category/men/jeans/style/bootcutmen/

That literally looks awful. Dad clothing as fuck. May as well buy your jeans at Target.

>I'm gonna buy a pair of $200-350 boots and then have my bell bottom jeans consume them entirely so it looks like im wearing a pair of laceless clown shoes

Lol how do those even remotely look bell bottom?

what the fuck is that shit inside them

i really think the only way you can pull them off to begin with is if you're a big guy
>inb4foryou

I wear my black timbs with tapered jeans and I usually tuck them into the boots.

did you paint them?

are you dumb? Tims are much thicker and bigger than those boots.

"Much bigger and thicker" in boot terms is a difference of like 2 inch circumference.

They're still gonna get swallowed and make him look like a 40 year old lugubrious construction worker.

You see how the circumference of the knee is much more narrow than the opening at the cuff?

Almost like the shape of a bell?

Play hockey and wear a peacoat.

they are pretty standard footwear. if you live somewhere non-retarded, it's fine to wear timbs for anyone.