Fucking normie. Just kill yourself

>He's white in 2016

>Im a guy but it aint gay doe cuz i said no homo

>he cares about race in 2016

What's wrong with that? Post your fit

>he is a cuckold in western society

I want /pol/ to stay :^)

This looks fine

Jesus Christ/ just because something is popular doesn't mean it's bad.

C u r r e n t y e a r
u
r
r
e
n
t

y
e
a
r

>he thinks i'm actually trying to attract the opposite sex

>he doesn't have instagram

>double t shirts

Instagram is cancer. Kill yourself, normie
I'm lmaoing at your life

then how else would i let people see my creative stuffs ? the memes to show people my humour taste. album cover arts to show people my taste. cool photos i took to show people my creativity and art sensibility. there are tons in me that i want people to know. i want them to think of me in a controlled way, in a way that i want. and instagram is the only way i got inspirations. by appreciating beautiful stuffs that are uploaded by people i follow, it stimulates my brain to expand the creativity horizon. i want to be a better person everyday. better and better than eveyrone else. by being creative and having patrician taste.

>metal band shirt

did ya fail ironic t-shirts 101 son?

>he

>That guys that wears basketball shorts to the gym

>isn't white or Asian
>still tries

>streetwear

>he doesn't have a reaction pic

>Not wearing sweatpants while shopping groceries at 6:30 because no one gives a shit.

>he makes a post in this retarded thread that has absolutely nothing to do with fashion

Is this blade runner x costanza? Kinda cool meme gotta say

wait a minute

I used to watch this guy's videos because he's one of few youtube skaters who is actually good at skating, but his personally is just too fucking annoying.

ye, he's too upbeat and enthusiastic about everything. i'll watch his videos every once in a while but after one ive had enough

>techwear in the midwest

Please lord god in fucking heaven bless this post.

My old ex was fucking addicted to that shit. It was like her job to post the most "interesting" and "artsy" thing she could. She would complain about getting only like 100 likes. It got really pathetic to be honest. Its only purpose is to give teens the ability to boost their self confidence with likes. Its disgusting bro ;)