Debating between these 2 RO shoes

No brick and mortar store near me so if anyone has any reviews, advice, or even opinions that would be cool.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dSY2yhKEhFM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the tech runners, no competition t b h

Dick Ovens Fanatics are so fucking delusional. Are you even conscious of what you are wearing and buying?

fuck shelltoes

you still in highschool stop talking shit about shit you will never afford you middle class pleb

left of course

both are exceptionally autistmal

>ad hominem
You just spewed a bunch of buzz words like it means something. I can afford Rick Owens but I'll never wear them or buy them because they are so autistic and goofy looking. The only way to pull them off is to be Rick himself or some skinny school shooter type with daddies money.

no u cant ur whore mother cant flip enough burgers for you to buy rick kid

no u pussy, at least my moms still alive pussy u wish

ur mommy flipping burgers at mickey dees so she can buy u the newest supreme drop pussy

no u loser I don't wear supreme drop I bet all ur clothes are rick owens and u fantasize about his dick

The only good thing about this thread

i bet u listen to playboi carti, lil yachty and lil uzi vert u lil basic bitch suburban kid who dresses in supreme box tees

>tfw black and dont have exposure to any other music besides rap music and r&b . no joke- what do white people listen to currently besides pop music(also no nxt lvl synth techno drone or is that what you listen to)? like give me a list. srs need help there has to be more out there.

i don't even kno who those are I listen to only the best rappers in the game and I won't even list them because u wouldn't know who they are cause you don't even know.

shut up bitch i bet you gmail password is tupac1996

actually its biggiesmalls1994 thank you very much

idk bro try grime

white people music

sticky fingers
arctic monkeys
tame impala

left

the price difference is hilarious for what is essentially the same shoe lmao

>Runners

I thought they were hideous at first until I read about the design thinking behind them. Get Rick's clunky sole but break it up so the shoe flexes and you can run easily in them. I wouldn't buy them myself but I dig them.

>shelltoes

Vomit inducing.

If you're looking for Rick sock boots under a thousand just get the DRKSHDW ones.

Supply and demmand. No one really wants the shelltoes they rather get or already have the ramone socks. Ive seen the shelltoes for like 300-400

What I'm listening to right now is pretty white:

youtube.com/watch?v=dSY2yhKEhFM

LEGIT QUESTION:
where do you wear those shoes
where do you wear those 666 layers of ebin knee-long t-shirts
i mean just what people think about you
or do you only visit places where everyone is full rick?
i understand that you can like that aesthetic but to jesus you look like youre cosplaying anime emo ninja
no wonder people created term gothninja
wear what you like but to me youre on the same level as weebs wearing naruto headbans, fedoras and trench coats
your clothes are just much more expensive