drive.google.com/open?id=0B9F267TcbY4eNmdQdE0xZXZLNnc

>Notable Interviews
vimeo.com/36093742
youtube.com/watch?v=fv071R_bPPc
youtube.com/watch?v=EmyKmIaodyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=R0NqydSer5I
youtube.com/watch?v=ikU1dxuQPYY

Sizing FAQ:
Footwear: This is all foot shape dependant, if you have high arches or are flat footed sizing may vary.
>Geobaskets and Cargobaskets
Size down 0.5 to 1 whole size
>Ramones (Highs, Lows, DRKSHDW Lows, DRKSHDW Highs and Vegans)
TTS, High top Mainline Ramones can accomodate sizing down 0.5
>Ramones Socks
Size down 1
>Basket Creepers, Sidezip Creepers, Limo/Spiral Creepers and Combat boots
TTS, old season limo creepers may require sizing down 1
>Adidas Tech Runners, Adidas Vicious Runners, Adidas stretch boot, Adidas Springblades (Lows and Highs)
TTS or down 0.5, Adidas stretch boots should be sized TTS to your UK sizing

Clothing:
>Drawstring pants
Size down 1
>Suiting Pants and Denim
TTS
>Blazers and Leather Jackets (Numerical sizing)
Size up
>Leather Jackets (Letter Sizing)
TTS
>Tees, tops and tanks
TTS, Sizing should take into account how garment is wanted to fit. Silk blend garments may need sizing up
>Knitwear, Hoodies, Sweaters and general Outerwear
TTS

This is only a guide, trying things on in store is the only sure way of knowing if it will fit. Sizing does also vary season to season.

Made a fresh meme for you guys ;)

Other urls found in this thread:

grailed.com/listings/680280-Rick-Owens-Stooges
rickowens.eu/en/US/men/products/ru14s1382l-09
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who is the guy on the right

daddy

other than the recent shoes, what else has he ripped from rick ,also what other designers has he copied? I heard the shoes also look like raf vandals.

who is him?

jerry lorenzo

can someone id what type of rick tee this is and lc?

jerry lorenzo. he designs fear of god

that's silk and viscose or unstable cotton robably

description is in moonrunes but from what i can get out of google translate its a rayon/silk blend. is it just a long tee or a dl tee?valso legit check? sorry if i'm asking too much as i dont want to fuck up my first rick purchase

fear of god shorts

It's not DL

thanks m8. i hope tricky ricky blesses you with dope fits

Legit check on these. Didn't think kanye and rick would ever collaborate

Can someone recommend me some tshirts i can wear with rick while is save up for actual rick shirts?

Anyone able to id these pants?

Basket swingers, look like a cotton twill

I always got by with whatever slightly large/long tees I found on the Internet. I used to wear $5 uniqlo shirts a size up pretty effectively with pods, but it's not quite the same as the real thing.

Don't spend too much on filler shirts if you plan on getting Rick though, as the tees can be bought for fairly cheap on eBay and grailed if you're patient.

Trading ramones US 10.5 FOR US 11 brand new worn once bought from sSENSE

Canvas drkshdw ramones in black with white sole

How do you guys get enough money to cop this shit?

mexifag here who wants to be effay but you know, we get paid shit here. What are my best chances? Is there like a secret website that sells RO stuff for a more reasonable price? Or any similar brands that can get me started without breaking the bank?

Not everybody in the world is poor bro, you can usually get rick for 50% off during sale season but no cheaper than that.

End of season sales. Buy shit used. Grailed, eBay forum buy/sell threads. It's still gonna be expensive though. You can get bottoms for 300+, tops for 200+ t's 100, jackets for 600.

Anyone have some fits with the cargos? Or more fits without drop crotch. I'm short so it's the last thing I need

It's just a long tee. DL's are much less translucent owing to, you know, having two layers.

How short? We have some pretty tiny dudes here who make it look real good. Ignore the Manlet meme.

The same way anyone earns money to get through life. If you can't afford to comfortably buy at retail then you scout sites for second hand or wait for sale season. Also Rick is Rick, there really isn't anything else similar and designers that follow the same style aren't any cheaper.

How tall are you? In my opinion drop crotches can look alright on not-as-tall people, in the end it's about the overall fit I guess. Also I'm pretty sure cargoes have a drop.

RAF SIMONS
RICK OWENS

A$AP does Rick so well

For vague reference: single layer silk blend, single layer UC (level tee) and double layer UC. A double layer silk blend would have the same smooth/opaque look as the single layer, but be slightly thicker. It wouldn't be as scrunchy as an UC double.

I'm 5'6 senpai

Ayy lmao

Makes me wish it was winter here so I could wear my explorer too

I think that's a pretty good fit though!

I also think Yasiin Bey (Mos Def) does a really good job of blending Rick with other brands, but I know some people on this thread get buttmad about that.

How he dressed by a stylists
How he dressed by himself
Lmao

thanks anons. may tricky ricky bless you with good fits as well

I think the issue that people here have with mixing brands (at least this is my issue) is that sometimes it looks out of place and ends up coming off as designer flexing.

For me an example would be the photo of the Korean (?) guy wearing cargoes and geos with a Bape tee. That being said I hate Bape so maybe this is just bias.

>How he dressed by a stylists
Good
>How he dressed by himself
also good

Hell yeah my mans got it.

I guess it's weird to be wary of "designer flexing" if you're in Rick & a cheaper brand (like Bape) but not full Rick. Maybe "designer diversity."

But I think a dislike of streetwear mixed with high fashion is sort of understandable - I think it can be done really well, but it's an acquired taste.

My prisoners get delivered tomorrow. Copped bnwt black ones for $250

nice. post a fit pic user. where'd you cop it?

if we ignored the fact that it was bape, this fit would be completely fine.

where is the kid that got BTFO last thread I know his bitch ass is lurking

buy used. go for rakuten first, grailed second, ebay third- you get the best value for what you're buying in that order, with the obvious catch that rakuten is the hardest to browse and only has shoes in sizes that fit tiny japanese feet. you're still going to have to save up and invest in your rick, but there's no reason to pay a lot. i've paid ~200 usd for brand new without tags wool drop crotch drawstring pants, ~400 for a bnwot leather jacket, etc. it really doesn't break the bank if you're vigilant for deals

also, how does the sizing guide in the OP omit that you need to size down on stretch denim? that's like ricky fitting rule numero uno

I use a lot of grailed and eBay for my siq rik kops, but I can't get the fuckin search engine at Rakuten to work for me. It just overloads me with massive amounts of shit. Is there a secret to it?

grailed.com/listings/680280-Rick-Owens-Stooges

Selling Stooges jacket

Cruise

Does anyone have the link for the album of blue eyes fits? I forgot to save it.

>Basket swingers
All I can find when I search this is shorts, is there another name for them in trousers?

Good call, I meant to just say "swingers"

rickowens.eu/en/US/men/products/ru14s1382l-09

Nice one user, thanks.

if i'm searching for rick on rakuten i type 'owens' in the search bar and sort by newest first
works for me

use this phrase user for mainline: リックオウエンス

for drkshdw: ダークシャドウ

when will the end of season sales end? i want to wait for at least 2 more paychecks but i really dont want to miss sales

It's ok to be short but just don't be fat as well.

Just hangin out and reading :^)

Muscular af

What's better yahoo japan auctions or rakuten?

I heard the weird metal ring thingy breaks is it true? Why does it have? How does it happen? How can it be prevented? What's the point of the metal things on the back anyway?

Its a hitch, you use it to tow the fuccbois you murk after a fit battle.

y!jp because rak is ass to sort through and they rarely have solid pieces.

desu I get better deals on y!jp as there are more individual sellers rather than stores. also y!jp has a larger selection and actual categories

btw what proxies do you guys use? zenmarket's fees are too much

whens the mastadon adidas sneakers comming out?

taupe/milk geobaskets sold out in my size before the regular black/white :(

i thought no one really bought much of the other colors? or is it that they just stock way more of the classic black ones? either way very sad, if anyone has taupe/tan/honey geobaskets in 44 please hmu

Are there any cheaper boots that look like the Goodyear Flexes? I love them so much but they're a little too expensive for me right now.

Black Timbs.

take cues from The Rick himself

if im s in uniqlo and size 1 in julius should i take s or xs for a double layer

if you're getting a /uc one i'd say xs is better because it stretches a lot but either would work, other materials probably go for s

what makes /uc able to size down?

it stretches more

yeah but I mean what makes the fabric able to stretch more? I'm geniunely interested

Cotton is stretchier than silk/viscose fabrics.

I guess I don't know the tensile chemistry enough to explain any other way.

yeah i was wondering what made it different from normal cotton

Hey I've got tan and white in 44, whats your email

Thinner, looser weave, longer staple (makes it more durable, stretches instead of ripping)

Yes it's been reported to break a worrying amount of times.
Probably from blunt force (walking down stairs with the heel landing too close to the stair wall etc), I don't think from just walking around it'll slowly come loose.
If you don't want it to even have a chance of breaking don't wear them, just encase them in a glass box and 'mire them from a safe distance.
Purely aesthetic, although I suppose it could be used to transport the shoes around with a string or something. Or like the other user said, you could attach a pair of Yeezys or BBS Bambas for nxtlvl flexing.

neat! is it softer and more breathable too?

waywt rog

Mos Def has always had dope fits but this is fantastic. Gotta look at some of his recent shit.

No but I have his Instagram. He posts his fits there first.

This is fantastic. Love the jacket

thanks, its not rick but bbs

Does NAHK have Instagram?

A BBS rip of the Slave jacket?

lamy looks so fugly but rick seems to be really happy and have the most radian smiles when with her. true love i guess. from fits to relationships rick can teach us a lot

not really, it doesnt have the slave jacket collar fold thing but its waxed.

Ah. From the angle it looked like the same flap the Slave jacket has.

Thank you senpai. Just made me like milk geobaskets

Not sure

this ssense fit made me want them

>prisoners
>or rick shoes
what should i cop senpaibros, wont be able to cop anything else until next week so i only have 1 option now

Wait a week.

>Rick Owens: 'Most people take my clothes more seriously than I do'

why wait, i can cop something rn or is there something im not realizing

So you can cop two things.

Unless you really want something right this very second, then I suppose shoes.

Depends on the shoes

you right, im trying to avoid having my size taken tho

how do you guys feel about tucking geo tongues under your pants

Oh damn, I don't even have that saved anywhere DESU. I uploaded it as an imgur guest.

I only post the photos that are also In interesting location (like 10% of what goes here). I try not to put too many headless mirror selfies/self timer pics On IG

Hey /rog/ does anyone have the compilation of pictures of people who've bought pic related. Want to help out a friend who's going to buy it

I really like it in certain fits, this one included - it has to be just the right fit of pants though. Too skinny and they kinda strangle the silhouette, too wide and they drown out the geos. This is perfect for me because they sit right at the top of the shoes without being held tight over them.

Also *locations oops

And I still haven't gotten used to that T B H = DESU thing.

can I participate in the rick owens general