How short do you have to be to be a manlet? Will that limit my chances of being effay?

How short do you have to be to be a manlet? Will that limit my chances of being effay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LFWgTJI3pmM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dunno really, i'm 6'6"

5'9 manlet reporting in
just move to california, everyone is a fucking midget

Is 5"9 manlet though? Looks like most average height. I still can wear mostly everything - have OL stuff that fits me perfectly, sometimes have to hem jeans and tees/shirts, but nothing bad at it imo. Mostly wear Japanese brands like Cav Empt, Beams Plus or Undercover by now anyway.

I believe it's 5'10 and above is safe

am i a manlet? i'm currently 45'5" located in the dvoraki sector and the gargolean women here only want buff 60' uthrakis. i just wanna kill my multiple selves right now desu

Only the mexicans and asians tho.

so 3/4th of the pop

no one cares if you're a manlet or not

grow up

>dvoraki

Oh shit dude, I live like a couple lightyears away from you man, right under the iftmar sector. I hear shit is pretty chill where you are

Wanna meet up and we can hit on gargolean women together? I'm a krembar so they confuse me for their race all the time lmao

>5'10"
>Safe

Lmao

5'11" is about the cutoff point. Anything taller is fine.

Get some self esteem you fucking faggot. Accept your height, you can't do anything about it and it's how you were born and that is that. Why are you the type of person that has to be so apologetic over something like this? Embrace what you have and make it work for your creations. Veeky Forums can be a place of pettiness or a place aesthetic experimentation. It's your choice. Don't fuck it up.

I'd say below 5'10 is manlet. Perfect height is 6'0-6'3

5.511819999999999999999999999" I am fucking huge.

I'm 5'10" and I get people calling me tall every once in a while. Never been called short.

I'd say 5'10" is the cut off in the US because it's the average male height here.

>ITT: Manlets trying to justify their inferior manlet jeans

If you're under 6ft, just kys_tbh_fam. You literally have no reason to live. Especially if you're a fat manlet then I literally do not understand why you're still alive and breathing.

5'11" is king of manlets, which is like being the smartest person in special ed class.

>manlet jeans

depends where you live, your body type, and race
Veeky Forums's standard of everything is pretty skewed, you needn't lower your self esteem
that being said if youre like 5'5 or something youre short
deal with it, not as bad as you think

damn i didnt know iftbros browsed Veeky Forums. we can meet halfway at the ribarki club. gargolean women seem to flock their all the time being, you know, located in the uthraki homeworld. i heard utharki women arent bad either

Anything below 6'1" is subhuman

uthraki here, all krembar and dvoraki should just just forgo consciousness, you'll never be on our plane, why even bother. Uthraki master entity

again, being smartest in special ed is epic because some of those autists are far smarter than average

everyone saying you have to be at least X to be a desirable height, with nothing but speculation. I bet more than half of you are underage b&, and the other half are b& and are virgins, so your opinions aren't valid whatsoever.

I got a thick penis so my height has never been a problem for me anyway.

you just need to mind your proportions (and your self-esteem)

>

you are correct this is me.

you poor manlets :(

5'6 godlet reporting in. I used to think being short was a curse, so I tried stretching and taking supplements to try and change it, which of course didn't work. I didn't even try to accept my height, I just started thinking of how great it is. I'll always look younger than most people my age, sitting in a car or a plane is comfortable, getting old as a midget is gonna be comfortable af, and it's just the most based height to be. It's pretty dank; for real.

reminder that manlet fashion is compensating instead of genuine attempt

fuck you we will build a wall around uthrak and make you pay for it

women under 5'7 are trash btw

it's average if you include mexicans and old people, for white 18-25 year olds the average is like 6'1

>6'1 is average height
lmao

you are worst uthrak you are the uthrak idiot you are the uthrak smell return to gargol to our gargol countrymen you may come to our planet you may live in zoo...ahahahaha ,krembar we will never forgive you skzjak cetnik rascal fUCK but fuck asshole uthrak stink gargol sqhipere shqipare...uthrak glassing best day of my life.

5'7 and below is considered short, but it's not the end of the world.
As long as you're not fat, being around 5'6-5'7 is nothing to be worried about; if you're short and thick it looks pretty bad though.

Below 5'5 is where you have to work REALLY hard to compensate for your height; your chances of looking Veeky Forums are kinda small, honestly the only thing that can save you is an handsome face.

this
a 5'7 guy in timbs is 5'9 anyway

Below 5'8 is manlet

5'8 to 5'10 is meh tier

5'11 and above is tall

BUT MUH SCANDINAVIA 6'1 IS AVERAGE WHO CARES IF OTHER WHITES ARE SHORTER WE'RE THE ONLY WHITES THAT MATTER A BOO HOO HOO

youtube.com/watch?v=LFWgTJI3pmM

hes like 5'5 or smt, and looks really "effay"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide

>only 6 countries in the world with average heights of 6ft and above

THEY'RE BRINGING CRIME

>5'11
>tall

But if 5'11" is average in so many European countries it can't be considered tall though.

----

I'd say Veeky Forums has a 5'10 cutoff and but depends more on bodytype.

fucking horrible. #menswear tier garbage

better move to indonesia then

>But if 5'11" is average in so many European countries it can't be considered tall though.
The average height pulled from the combined heights of all Europe is 5'10

The manlet meme was started by tall Veeky Forums aspies who have literally no positive traits and try to compensate with height.

As a decent looking male with a decent looking personality, you're not gonna face any real major discrimination by women as long as you're 5'8 or above.

Asians get exemptions and can be shorter provided they date other asians or weebs.

Gotta add atleast an inch for 18-30 year olds man.

Not only do you shrink when you age, people are also just getting taller over generations anyway. So it skews the average.

>over generations
MANY generations though.
The average american during the revolutionary war was 5'7. The average american 250 years later is 5'10.

THEY'RE RAPISTS

A recent British study, published by the Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA) in Bonn, Germany, showed that young men in the United Kingdom have grown by 4 inches (10 centimeters) since the turn of the 20th century.

----

Not that many. The fact Europe has an aging population skews the data massively.

You have to add atleast an inch to all those averages. For under 30s.

Interesting interesting.

OP here, I'm 5'4 and Asian can I still be effay?

it's funny that you guys care so much about 1-2" when, judging from most of the waywt pics, you all have shit posture that causes you to lose a couple inches in height anwyway.

5'4 for asians is like 5'7 for white and black people. So, no. You're still a manlet m8.

what's 5'5 in cm? I'm afraid to google

Did you know that Stalin was 5'4"?

No?

That's because no one notices your height when you serf on the backs of the masses.

1,65m

Don't worry about dumbass meme labels like "manlet". That term exists purely for taller people to feel better about their own shortcomings. Spoiler alert: no one is perfect.
That said, people a certain level below (as well as above) average height tend to look bad in OTR clothes, because those clothes are designed with the average person in mind. Tailors still exist for a reason.

delusional

Especially since the average height in the US is like 5'8".

especially since he's a smug animeface poster living in denial since he got dumped for being a neet

I'm 5'4" or 162cm in non-freedom units. I'm also hispanic. I'll never be effay...

Anything below 6' is manlet
It does limit your chances but you can still into dwarfcore, get a helmet with like horns on it and a big axe and a tankard of ale
Embrace your heritage

w2c an effay axe? Sruli Recht?

Wetterling Hudson Bay axe is the most effay axe
Their long handle broad axe is more dwarfcore though

>Welcome to Veeky Forums, home of the intergalactic fuccbois

we outchea senpai

Idk man that sounds too mainstream, I need something from a foreign designer no one has heard of, so everyone knows that I'm at least a patrician manlet.

What's more patrician than a small Swedish boutique axe factory?

5'6 here too. Agree 100%

Most important thing is cock size, the average cock is 7" and anything under 8" is not-even-a-man-tier

Penis size is literally manhood, if your penis isn't 8" just kill yourself

You can also look muscular faster than people of supposed "God-tier" height.
An axe made by an even smaller one-man-brand out of rare Rwandan wood.
>thinking you're effay when you buy things made in a factory like a working class plebe

5' 10" is hard cutoff, no exceptions

>5'11" is about the cutoff point
>2016
>thinking that 5'11 is still acceptable nowadays

6'0 is the new cutoff point m8

5'10 here, i have all of those benefits except i actually get laid and look proportionate in my clothing and naked.

I can confirm this. Californians are a short people.
>tfw you're another statistic

>mfw work at a cafe
>mfw whenever I hand the coffee order to a male customer shorter than me, I say "here you go champ"
>mfw even say this to those who are visibly older than me
>mfw their face

delicious

>people dont just think you're a tool
People who say "champ" are straight up goobers, my dude.

>going into that much detail.
>pic related

girls do

they give you weird looks because you sound autistic, you extremely intelligent specimen

>saying champ
>not saying tike

>tfw tall for an asian
>asian qts still dont want to me

What curse is this

If you are under 6 foot, you are a manlet, plain and simple.

5'10/ 5'11 are whats refereed to as king of manlets. but they are manlets all the same.

and yes, yes it will. sry

But it says the average male is 5'10 from a sample in their 20s

> be 5'6
> live in commiefornia
> have had girls tell me I'm tall before
>mfw

This meme is still a thing on Veeky Forums? I mean, it was started by Veeky Forums and Bodybuilding.com and everything else they stand for seems to go in the face of Veeky Forums

t. Manlet

6`3" (almost 6`4") mustard rice here.
In my opinion 6`0" - 6`2" is the perfect heigh to be effay.

There is no such thing as a "perfect height".

The "perfect height" is always "slightly taller than the person you're interested in".

>annoyed at this whole display of insecurity
>manlet

lol

Every time I decide to visit Veeky Forums, there's a damn height thread. Just worry about shit that you can control. In the real world, nobody cares as long as you're a guy who's taller than the average womens height. Yeah, it sucks to be shorter than that, sure, but whining about is even worse.

Besides, once this starts being considered Veeky Forums, we can start throwing around the term "manlet" on this board like it means something.

>tfw 5'11 asian but i slouch due to shit posture

This is good advice.

Veeky Forums has been using immutable characteristics to insult people for years. No point getting wrapped up in it because - by definition - you can't change them.

>5'9
>tfw no 6'x bros to fondly make fun of me
>get things for me from the high self in stores
>lift me up over a crowd to see stuff

Being a manlet isn't as bad as people make it out to be. I am 5'7 and I am fine. You aren't going to be able to be a model or anything, but you can still look nice in clothes. Just wear shoes that make you look taller if you're so insecure about it.

also don't dress in supreme or hypebeast shit or rick owens or yeezy or anything or you will look like a tryhard loser, that stuff is reserved for 6' and up.

the
>5'XX'' is the cut off point
argument is retarded. you also have to take frame (shoulder width, head size, fitness level, etc.) into account.

5'11 guy with wide shoulders, big muscles, etc. will actually appear to look taller (and obviously bigger) than a 6'0 skelly with a peanuthead.

im 5'9.5 and look good because i have good proportions. my brother is 5'6 and looks good too because he has good proportions.

Was Stalin effay?

manlet detected