So what do rich people wear? w2c those rich people basics

So what do rich people wear? w2c those rich people basics

Other urls found in this thread:

techcrunch.com/2016/01/11/holy-hell/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

James Perse

Full Rick

I wonder what it's like to get 1.2 million notifications of people liking your status show up on the phone lockscreen.

Brands you'll never heard of during your life time

techcrunch.com/2016/01/11/holy-hell/

God damn.

who makes objectively the best t-shirts?

Patrik Ervell
James Perse
Norse Projects
A.P.C.
Acne Studios
other

???

Jil Sander

Bespoke John Lobb shoes.

steve jobs' stupid fucking black turtlenecks were bespoke made by issey miyake himself

Smalto
Burberry
Louboutin
Those are toptier richfag clothes

bijan.

>muh I'm rich so I'll dress like boring shit while paying out my ass for boring t shirts because I'm super rich core
It's fine to buy expensive stuff you like that's boring, but going and bragging about said stuff it's retarded. Better to actually take a risk on what you wear and show off your style if you want attention

>if you want attention

I wear a heather grey crew neck t-shirt, blue jeans, and brown leather shoes every day specifically because I don't want attention. I could walk down the street forty years ago and no one would bat an eye.

wtf these are just mid tier brands

why you´d want attention? the people who will notice are not the people you want to impress

Not him, but I'd still bet that rich people get their basics from mid-tier companies. After all, they are basics.

I guess a high-tier basic would be Alexander Wang? I'm really not entirely sure.

this

Savile row or Kiton suits
Loro piana (see putin)
brunello cucinelli
Tomas Maier
patek

This. Brunello cucinelli, Loro Piana
Savile Row

Kiton and Brioni suits
and more Loro Piana,
One day I will have something of Loro Piana a polo maybe

and Purple Label POLO

>brands that make t shirts
>high tier

pick one friend

baby cashmere sweater or any outerwear piece > a polo, a polo is so far down my list that it's not on my list

armani exchange, what makes you think rich people have any more style than the average buttblasted fuckass?

That's what I'm saying, he's doing this stuff with a simple wardrobe which is nice and not flashy, but then he goes online and brags about it and how expensive it all is. I though the whole point was to be subtle but then he fucks it up. So now instead of showing off by wearing cool stuff he just says look at me I'm rich.

is he bragging about how expensive it is?

Merz b schwansen