5'10 is the perfect height to be effay.

Prove me wrong.
>you can't

GTFO Manlet

Not 6ft

Quit lying to yourself

6ft minimum

tfw 5'10 is considered manlet.

i don't need your validations. i'm 5'7 and i still try hard to dress nice. who cares if you don't like my thinking.

>assblasted manlets detected

>beta lanklet detected

6'1-2 is the perfect height, prove me wrong

Can be skinny without weighing less than a 14 year old girl, don't wear manlet 30" inseam, taller than tall girls and average guys, just as tall/not considered short next to other tall guys, can wear boots without being an overcompensating manlet, can have a mans shoe size without looking like a clown, bigger dicks obv, the list goes on manlet

tfw 6'3" 175 athletic build and in a fraternity. Sorority pussy everywhere. Still dress /fa
feels soooooo good

>being this insecure

>tfw into short girls and 6'2

too bad i'll look like a pedophile

and you don't make me feel bad about myself so yeah. and btw
>5'7
>qt face
>superior taste in art and music which makes me a better person than anyone else

need to grow some hair on you chest boy

Any height can be effay so long as you're physically fit, have decent proportions, and get your clothes tailored.
5'10" probably is the perfect height for OTR clothes on the US, though.

I'm 6ft.
>tfw too average
I wish I was 6'1 or 6'2, but not taller.

how does someone even 'grow' a hair ? watering it ? applying hairgrower cream ? fucking shave ? ugh the image of a man shaving gently in the bathroom sickens me. idc about those stuffs anyway. not the kind of quality i'm aspired to have. i've never been bothered about that so i'm not losing here.

>he needs to brag on anonymous imageboards to get the attention his parents never gave him

>Ever since I hit puberty I always wanted to be dominated by a tall girl
>I have long since grown over 6'3"
>I wish to die

holy shit user, im in the exact same boat

5'9 here, had sex with a girl that was 6'1 and attractive, was pretty good man. Ever since then, im always on the lookout to try and get it again. Hopefully you find some freakishly tall but still attractive girl to dominate you.

I think that 6`0" - 6`1" is the perfect height to effay.
(i`m 6`3")

I think that top size M, shoe size 10, pant size 32 and a height of 6'- 6'1" are the perfect sizes, since those are the "samplesizes" and everything will fit well on you

Nah, man. I'm 5ft 10", and it seems like most people of this height are too physically broad to be effay. Between 6ft - 6ft 2 is optimal.

im 6'2 and have a 6'3 gf should i kms

If you're over 6ft and weigh under 220 lbs, then you can't he considered "athletic". How the fuck can a grown man weight that little? Do you have absolutely no muscle mass whatsoever?

Novak Djokovic is 175ish and 6'2 just for comparison. He is on the slimmer side though.

>tfw 5'10
>lift
>shirts are too baggy or too tight
>thankfully discovered massimo dutti which have pretty good sizes that fit nicely
>pants are a 30-32 waist max but have to wear 34-36 because legs
>have to get pants tailored
>always rip pants

send help

six foot even is most Veeky Forums height

ah man these are the best, do you have more?

lets see
my bench PR is 275 and my 5k pr is 17:48

manlets everywhere

>ITT: Manlets trying to justify their inferior manlet jeans

If you're under 6ft, just kys_tbh_fam. You literally have no reason to live. Especially if you're a fat manlet then I literally do not understand why you're still alive and breathing.

5'11" is king of manlets, which is like being the smartest person in special ed class.

What if I am 182cm? :^)

>subneanderthal

kek

it's true

ALMOST EVERY MALE RUNWAY MODEL IS TALLER THAN 5' 10"

>If you're normal, kys
lol, short Veeky Forumsggot

Do yourself a favour and wear raw denim, APC makes nice jeans and they all have a 36 leg so they fit really comfy. Downsize 1 or 2 sizes on the waist though.

/r/rawdenim

he is saying his legs are so big that he has to size up waist not length

it sure would be easier to be. im 6' 1" and still growing (inb4 underage accusation) and it is literilly impossible to find 28/34 pants

I think most male models are 6'1 or 6'2 and that's what looks good on pictures

but irl 5'11 or 6'0 is best

>he thinks being an inferior human being is normal

oh i am laffin

kiss my feet bitch

where do my fellow manlets buy tshirts with like short torso? i feel like my shirts are too long on my torso and being a manlet it just makes the image worse, you know?

if you're under 6' you should kill yourself lol

>be 5ft 10
>dont bulk cuz im not trying to compensate
>blessed genes face carved by michelangelo
>body perfectly proportionate
>have cucked multiply 6ft+ guys with ease

when is Veeky Forums gonna realize that nobody in the real world cares about male models

you could ask 100 people on the street to name a male model and 99 of them would say Fabio or name an actor

Any 5'10 (178cm) or shorter inspo?

I know the feel my man.

It's true, at 6'2 you can't be effay when you spend all of your time getting bitches

he's not actually 5'10 m8

>28/34

just fuck my proportions up senpai

I want this height meme to die.
We have so many threads here on Veeky Forums it's getting pathetic.

No one gives a shit about how tall you are. Unless you're shorter than literally EVERY girl you meet, height is the least important physical trait you can have.

This manlet vs lanklet war has been going on for long enough and it's fucking retarded; it's easy to fish for (you)s when you insult someone over something he can't change in any ways and people STILL fall for it like a bunch of mongoloid monkeys.

yeah what this guy says

It's suck so much sitting down and having your pants get a hole or having to sit in awkward way to not stretch them out too much

shut up meso faggot, i know people who are 145 and bench 405