Face Rate Thread

R8 ME

You look like that one guy who works at buzzfeed.

Hulk Hogan?

What? Since when are rate threads allowed here? Though there are ocasional face aeathetics threads I think that one is good to go

So ill post a pic of me and plead for you guys advice on how to improve my appearance

Would not be freinds with.
12 y/o
Look p. Chill

Nice genetics,
We don't accept rotated photos tho. Avoid doing that shit next time you post m8

Post body fit pic pls

underage bait

Handsome!

beautiful cupid's bow lips, that's an underrated feature

This is a fashion board not a fucking genetics board. If everybody that posts in these threads would fuck off and die that would be pretty great.

what's wrong, baby

very nice

Im 19 yo

mac demarco lookin ass

why?

hello

Go back to your /b/ thread

no u

cute/10

rate the elderly

Right now I'm on the phone, so rating is a huge pain in the ass. Will rate when I get home.

Love when you post desu you cutie

Why not friends?

xoxo

ignore pimple please
thanks

8.5/10

0/10..... can barely see your ugly mug. Don't post censored pics

I'm interested, that's why.?

What do these threads have to do with fashion? Fuck off back to /soc/

Get a haircut/10

let's see you, then

Maybe get a haircut or wear your hair back. You look like a wrestler with it hanging in your face like that.

here it is tied back.
kinda like the wild-man look, but it is very inconvenient.

Looks better imo 8/10

here we gooooo

Very cute

your nose looks like a tumor and your mouth is too small

i hate when peoples brow color doesnt match their hair color except for unnatural colors like white/blue/green/pink whatever

you have nice skin and eyes tho

style is horrendous and you're fat. go back to /soc/

wats up lgbt crossposters??

good cheekbones

cute

growing my hair, should I keep going?
any other criticism is welcomed.

nothing is up, besides wasting time

this should be my last post... like, forever.

peace

extremely cute

so pretty much every one on fa is unfashionable

dont kill urself

I would never do that. But why would you suggest that?

truu, my nose is fucked & I do have a small mouth. I'm also going for the white hair meme but you gotta do it in steps so your hair isn't completely fucked

also, thanks for baiting me to post again after saying i never would

Everyone who posts in these threads are. They're /soc/ crossposters looking for a new audience to asspat them. Notice the 0 effort into ever improving.

Except this one, he's got style and he can pound my bp

THAT said, it is probably the most vital and useful advice, given that my entire existence depends on it

thanks and gudbye 4 gud

Keep going, looks good now too senpai

Cute/10

Is this for real? lurk moar pleeease

Nah he's at gawker.

Not bad honestly.

Shut the fuck up and die ugly fag.

NO GO GREASO

):

hahahahahahaha

Everyone in here so far isn't bad looking.

attractive

get a haircut (seriously its bad) and lose weight. You aren't bad looking you just need to put some effort.

attractive. Eat more, lift, and dont be autistic and you'll get good amount of pussy/dick

Get haircut, eat more, and just wait till you get older. Way skinny user but not bad looking

Too young. Look into beards (when you can) since you seem to not have a jaw. Nothing else to say you're average atm.

Obviously you're into long hair but your hair is too thin for it to work for you. get a haircut, shape up beard, and you'll be way better looking.

cant see shit but trim up everything. Could possibly pull off medium/long hair since it seems to be thick.

Seem to have good jaw but can't see shit.

get face cream, touch up eyebrows, and maybe try some light makeup but you look like you're in bed so I can see why you aren't wearing any. Otherwise cute and could be *really* cute with effort.

Add eyebrow makeup, grow hair, and fix your eyelashes. Not bad looking at all, p cute actually. Your nose is alittle round but its fine dont worry. If you want more, then possibly lose some weight but can't really see from pic.

maybe trim hair just so it doesn't look messy but good skin and good eyebrows. Looking alright user.

What are you 15/16? Don't be so insecure you're just young. Obviously going through puberty still hence the pimples so invest in acne cream. Haircut is fine but style bad. Don't have any of it cover your face. either go fully to the side or slick it back. You're extremely skinny so please eat more and lift. You're young so its a perfect time to start hitting the gym and be ripped by the time you're done with puberty. Your jaw seems alright and will probably get more defined as you get older. Try getting a beard as soon as you can.

literally the only insightful thing I've ever read on this board.
thanks for the advice

Yeah, I know about my dirty hair.

im black dude
interesting that you say that cause i'm not autistic with girls but interesting assumption

your skin is fucking flawless do you do anything for it?

skincare routine?

uhh
wash 2x a day & after sweating a lot
exfoliate every other day
shea butter all the time

my skin is actually p bad, if i don't do this my skin gets horrendous and still i get acne if i touch my face sparingly

Rating Time

sideways pic

blurry pic

blurry pic

Above average facial genetics; great jawline, amazing eyes, skin is pretty much flawless. Nose is a bit wide though and your face is kind of long.

Regardless of this, you're definitely attractive, and there isn't anything more you could do to improve your appearance since you look really well-groomed; maybe completely shave? a completely clean shaven look would be good for you.

8.5/10

Cheekbones, jawline and eyes are great; lips, nose, eyebrows and mouth are weirdly shaped.

Your face's proportions are messed up, but your skin is alright and your eyes are cool, albeit a bit too big.

Your forehead is also rather big, I'd suggest an haircut that partially covers it.

6-7/10

Good eyes, good skin, nice haircut, great nose. Lips are a bit too puffy and you have kind of a babyface though; work out some more, watch your diet and grow a bit older.

for now, 6-6.5/10.

Your jawline, cheekbones and facial hair are good; your eyes are pretty weird though, and your hair is way too thin to wear it so long.

You look pretty unique though; I'd suggest a manbun, it should look pretty good on you.

7/10

blurry pic

Gonna rate more later on; i'm bored for now.

Terrible skin complexion. You look like you probably have several strains of herpes.

bump

fag/10

nice eyes

Bring it on Veeky Forums

Fucking auto rotate

I only say that because we're on Veeky Forums and people here are always like "tfw no gf waaa"

My hair looks like shit cause im growing it out, i usually wear a beanie or hat when outside to cover it

definitely shave your head

thanks man, good constructive criticism

tfw you're thin but your face is still puffy as fuck

Heres a better one

You are so beautiful.

Hot

I'll have to be the professor oak here, but are you a boy or a girl?

Really nice eyes thaugh (maybe it's the hair that pull them out a bit)

You look like Elliot

I knew I saw him somewhere, seriously, I couldn't find out!

Girl...right?

Rate my parons' photos from when they were young and didn't smoke 3 packs a day

1/2

Keeping the cut

Does my hair fit my face? Debating whether or not I should change it up

nice eyes
you look like a friend of mine, but angrier
hey man, been a while. you still look good
you remind me of davey havok
james blake-ish
i like your hair
sharp features
nice eyes
masculine

Im digging the hair dude, your cheeks look a little red though, dont worry though no negative points against you still good lookin

could I get more pics of your haircut?

My man your picture is too dark. Lighten it up a bit

rate