Bomber jacket general: skellies in bombers edition

Hey Veeky Forums, I recently bought a Rothco bomber jacket and I'm not too sure about how it fits me. Should I return it and get another one as a small instead of a medium or is my body type not cut out for it?

Also: if I do return it, do you know which stores I could go to so I could try it on before I buy it?

Other urls found in this thread:

grailed.com/listings/651761-Deluxe-Japan-Deluxe-Japan-White-Bomber
grailed.com/listings/359508-Helmut--Lang-White-Detailed-Sleeve-Astro-Moto-Jacket
grailed.com/listings/495644-Helmut--Lang-A-W-03-Bondage-MA-1-Bomber-jacket
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here's my skeletal body, I want to bulk up and get Veeky Forums but I just haven't put the effort into doing so.

>yeah, you should return it. its way too big and it also looks like trash, get something else.

didn't mean to greentext

Try wasting your money on food and not shit clothes you autistic muppet.

Fair enough, maybe one day I'll be able to pull it off.

>food
my metabolism is faster and more efficient than the crematoriums at Auschwitz, I'll never be a bar of soap that's for sure.

Swap it for an alpha MA1

horrible, what were you thnking?

Are they less bulky than the one that I got? if so I might just do that considering the only big difference between the two is the collar.

how about this one? I was looking on the Alpha industries website and they sell a light weight version. Is this my best bet?

Anyone know where I can get this ?

you got some wide ass hips my boy

there's a nice helmut lang cream bomber on Grailed right now

grailed.com/listings/651761-Deluxe-Japan-Deluxe-Japan-White-Bomber

Found this amongs the rest, cant see if they are the one and the same.

Mind linking me the one you were watching?

My mistake I switched some stuff up

Here's some interesting jackets though:
grailed.com/listings/359508-Helmut--Lang-White-Detailed-Sleeve-Astro-Moto-Jacket

grailed.com/listings/495644-Helmut--Lang-A-W-03-Bondage-MA-1-Bomber-jacket

way too flashy for me. I had the palewear jacket in mind.

fast metabolism is a myth. the variance between the min/max metabolic rates is a difference of something like 12%. if you think about it, fast metabolisms wouldve been phased out by evolution a looong time ago, its extremely detrimental to survival

all the people ive known who claim to have fast metabolisms just dont eat enough. count your calories honestly for a couple days, i bet youll be surprised with how low they are. if it turns out you are eating enough calories and are still skinny this means you most likely have a thyroid disorder and need to see a doctor.

this picture made me burst out in laughter desu

any ma-1s meant for a 6'6 giant?
i have one of the old Uniqlo runs in XL and it fits ok but I want something a bit nicer for this fall, tried on an alpha (regular not slim) and it's a bit short on me and extremely puffy/loose

I think Alpha has "long fit" or something around those lines also.

Not surprised honestly. My body is pretty fucked proportionally.
>Long spindly arms
>Short torso
J U S T F U C K M Y G E N E S U P

See that's where I run into the problem of short torso but long limbs. Is it even worth someone like me to even bother with this kind of jacket? It seems like it only really belongs on giants and muscles heads (which I am neither of the too).

You're gonna fuck up your bulk and get tits

looks ok dude. might want to try some looser higher waisted pants. these ones really accentuate your hips.

I've always been really skinny so I've always worn slim fit/ skinny jeans but I'll take it into consideration.

How so? If I eat a lot and I excersize consistently I'm not seeing how I will get massive tities.

if youre OP holy fucking lol you do NOT eat enough

amazon, our legacy, helmut

Yeah though I personally have the classic one. It's a bomber jacket they should look puffy really.

why is your right arm like that

What the fuck is wrong with u ur delusional what the fuck you look like u has serotonin syndrome or some shit what dude are you serious why r u like that fkkkkkkk bragh

no one cares

skinnyfat here, got myself a used fred perry harrington and it fits perfectly, makes me look more buff than I really am

bumping with goat bombers
starting with the classic
rick owens

takahiro miyashita the soloist

attachment

helmut lang

siki im

I've got a Delta MA-1 bomber at camden for £35 at a "Army Surplus" store. Thinking about some skinh patches.

>effort
All you have do it is eat. How is that even hard? Some people dont even get to eat everyday.

I got Alpha Industries x Burton bomber
Super happy with it
Basically the regular AI bomber but lengthened and in tech materials so it's super comfortable and easy to wear almost all year around
Mine is black, cant really find good pics of it

Link me nigga cant find anything