Going to mexico city in a few days. any stores i should check out or are beaners hopeless?

going to mexico city in a few days. any stores i should check out or are beaners hopeless?

Other urls found in this thread:

fashionweek.mx/disenadores/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Most effay store in Mexico is ZARA

So, nothing to see there.

You're hopeless

western wear stores if you're into that

you must live in a small town, we got Saint Laurent among other high fashion shit

In Santa Fe you may find some nice stores as well on Reforma 222, both are malls

Dont expect much, but maybe some good prices

Don't like to OP cabron, I live in monterrey and the best stores that all malls have is ZARA, same in Mexico city

go to El Palacio de Hierro Polanco, it has plenty of "high" stores like slp and that

Roma, Condesa and del Valle are neighborhoods that have a lot of mexican underground desginers

Cuales?

Seems like people posting on this thread are just poor and have no idea of what's out there! I can give you a whole list of mexican designers who have some interesting stuff.

Zara is for blue collar bureaucrat or 9-6 slaves that can't afford anything else. Check out these designers based in mexico:

Christian Cota
Isabelle manhes
Pineda Covalin
Lazaro Hernandez
Indigo
Marika Vera
Cihua
Alfredo Martinez
Pink Magnolia
Flores para frida
Gala is love
Sandra Weil
L'imperatrice

And some boutiques

Tane (accesories)
Don Lino
Troquer
HoM
No name studio
Poni mini store
Lobo shoes
Common people
Amoriki (for kids)
Happening
Naked Boutique
Appartment 25
Sioux Boutique
Magrathea
Peonia
Local

And if everything else fails you still have Mazaryk street (Pics related)

>goyard
>in mexico
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Poorfag detected!

Also these!
fashionweek.mx/disenadores/

Just cant stand mexicans touching my goyard with their shit and bean infested hands is all

You obviously don't travel much do you? Poor thing

No passport no degree lower middle class loser detected