Veeky Forums x Veeky Forums

how do you afford your clothing habits

Work 4 jobs. All partime gigs.

bump

>Doing yard work for rich people and overcharging them
>Work for insurance company getting people to fill out surveys at events for $17/hr
>Finding pennies on the sidewalk

3 jobs plus law school (in Scandinavia we get paid to study)

Leeching off my parents and a sugar momma.

trust fund

Work freelance video projects and as a production assistant/editor for news station

lip balm x knee pads

2 jobs.
Private math & writing tutor.
Reselling Yeezys and other hyped shit.

Resell stupid hypebeast shit like Yeezy 2s and Supreme/Palace because it pays off.

Freelance Graphic Design

my papa

thrift stores, outlets

ok does this apply for non-eu students too? i'm thinking about leaving america for my masters study to dodge our ridiculous debt system for a while but if they'd pay me to study too that'd be ideal

and then you wanna come back with your foreign law degree so that you can sit for the bar? your resume is going to be so hilarious

Wait before Christmas/Birthday, try to take up any job I can get, family.
>inb4 underage b&
:^)

Tbh Gay 4 pay

I don't lel I'm broke rn bc I just bought some shoes

work in finance

student loans and rich senpai

just got autocorrect memed

idc I'm drunk and my life is better than yours so :^)

i'm not sure if i'm moving back to america yet. it's a possibility i stay in whichever country i do my masters in.

If you're taking out student loans then you're not that rich...

I work on a farm, lots of cool workwear

post a pic of yourself or youre a faggot

I am a salesman for Hugo Boss. Despite making somewhat decent money from regular sales I also sometimes resell items or 'hook ppl up' with my discount but i keep the markup. I've also sold other shit like ferragamo or gucci stuff i used to wear when i was all about menswear. So that's how I managed to spend about $5000 on clothes in a month. Mostly Rick thanks to the ssense and farfetch sales :)

selling drugs