Post em

post em

pedophilecore

ID on oxfords?

this is probably a joke or meme

bad-smelling wannabe hipster

very basic, but if it's your style then that's ok

very nice

fuccboi, listens exclusively to rap and has no concept of fashion outside of what he sees in music videos

except the rap part you're pretty spot-on, good job bro! :-)

Which jeans pal?
Carven

levis 511

Are black ones any good? Which color exactly is it?

Yeah it's basic I'm trying to dress better and that looks pretty good when I hang with basic normie fashion guys

we literally have the exact same glasses, shoes, and jeans. i'm literally wearing 3/4ths of this exact outfit right now

Right on dude! Crystal frames get hate on this board in my experience because tumblr wears them but I never see anyone wear them irl so to my peers I'm unique. Hbu?

yeah i never see them irl & customers comment on them a lot. i get tumblr played them out but i still feel like they're interesting on their own. seeing a traditional frame shape done in modern materials is p cool imo

wtf

>usmc
>army

Hey are you the same guy who posted pic related?
W2C that suede jacket?

not varg here

Fast fashion today.

this is what I wore today, cap only outside

guess where I am from?

Reddit?

literally me but without graphic tee

Dope if you actually wear this, but I bet people would call this basic. I'm of the opinion that just because something is basic on this board (of people with the same fashion taste) it will still look good irl because you're not constantly surrounded by people who are on this board. Anyways who cares what I think

w2c all famille hot fit

ok cal

same watch, nice taste senpai

wowww dude...
are those comon projects?? holy moley... i read about thos on Veeky Forums...

my most epic dop egrail tb h my famm....

and acne 2???! tahts prob my fav designer bro!!!! muh dick! *ejactultes*

10/10 fit!!!

do u by any chance litne to kanye west and asap rocky and it g ma (underwater squad lol)???????? pls respond!!

Sure, m8

I'm boring

Forgot to add this to extras. I just bought it yesterday. vroom vroom

these threads are fucking useless
post in waywt and get laughed at like everyone else

how did i do.?

nice

>Godflesh
ye senpai

funky

i'm planning easy shit to throw on before class in the fall. not pictured: glasses i need to get next month & a backpack.

Do shawl sweaters like that ever look good

yes

filename

I bought it on a whim when the uniqlo Lemaire stuff dropped last fall but I've only worn it twice. I'm hoping to get some use out of it this year but idk. I might just sell it desu & swap it out with a bomber or something

w2c tshirt

w2c pants?

its from peterwerth

Thanks

W2c everything

nah you have to look like a masculine male model to pull them off without looking like an effeminate homo

Uniqlo airism black skinny jeans

>I also wear meme shoes and shorts
Good for you bud

Better than most of the others.

I feel like darker shoes would be better, are you the guy with that tee and jeans in the evolution thread?