How can I save a friend who dresses like a nu male?

How can I save a friend who dresses like a nu male?

if you use the term numale unironically i don't think you're in any place to teach anyone how to dress

Tell him to stop going on Veeky Forums

if those post isn't numale then I don't know what is

write it again in english, paco

Your girlfriend might stop pegging you if she learns about your microaggressions, numale

nice projection kek
tyrone fucking your girl alright? :^)

post a fit of yourself cuckboi

Bump

put him on a box so he realizes his style is not unique

>nu male
get the fuck out of Veeky Forums with your shitty memewords.

make him listen to death grips and watch mde first you dingaling

tell him to wear contacts instead of problem glasses
shave the shitty beard
don't wear graphic tees with le epic gamer/sitcom/indie band references

why do nu males get so angry and shrill abotu everything?

This thread is bad and you should feel bad.

>mde

your humour is fucking superior, bro :^)

I agree! pic related, it's me

How does every single nu male have a receding hairline? Serious question

well he is getting laid. more than your neckbeard ass ever will at least

Weed + Jacking off + coffee all lead to hair loss and nu males love all 3

serious answer, I think these are mostly men who have been exposed to lower testosterone in the womb. this results in passive, effeminate behavior (and thus a great likelihood of supporting feminism) as well as a higher chance of premature mpb.

also notice how many numales have wide hips and mantits. same reason outlined above.

Its more than just them

I do all of these things at a staggering rate. Should I kill myself now?

there is literally nothing wrong folk music, traveling, photography or npr

i also do all of those things at ridiculous rates but im not a fucking numale
honestly nothing to worry about though, correlation is not causation just dont be a beta

>never tries to one-up other men
>has female friends
>art or travelling
who the fuck makes these things

cuck alert

>/r9k/

how dare you say these things to me

This thread isn't even about fashion anymore.

this thread was only very ostensibly about fashion to begin with there was no other trajectory that it would have likely taken

fuck off cuck.
Farmers, Farmhands and manly country folk all listen to folk music, because they're not KEKS like you, who are used to city conditions. Folk music is noncucked and superior. The only exception is American folk fags like tallest man on earth, only listened to by cucks and numales.
Neofolk is also one of the most uncucked genres.

Veeky Forums can meme all it wants but i swear to god these fucking guys are everywhere

>puffy lips
>receding hairline
>skinnyfat
>glasses
>fat cheeks
>shitty beard
>feminism
>mantits
>obnoxious high-pitched/nasal voice
>reddit
>reddit clothes
>reddit music
>cutesey reddit video games
>aggressive normie politics
>humanities degree but works for a tech startup

call them numales or whatever but they are obnoxious and tasteless and the west coast is completely infested with them

tallest man on earth is swedish surprise surprise

i know you're just a trolling cuck but neofolk is god-tier regardless

why do nu males view getting laid as some sort of monumental achievement?

Never see them in the Bronx, but hey I guess I trade that for niggers.

I'm a right winger that looks and dresses like a nu-male, I think I'm the opposite of this pic.

Weed and coffee is an underrated combo desu

>there is literally nothing wrong folk music, traveling, photography or npr

I agree. Why dont you take a trip to the camps. It'll be a gas.

Why to leftists make the fish face? The one that the infamous Carl the cuck made. It seems to be a common trend when sjws discuss politics, they will at some point use their neck muscles to pout their lower lip while opening their mouth agape in a weird shape.
I don't understand what this means, and why liberals are more likely to do this. Any theories? Serious responses preferred, but not necessary. There must be some evolutionary explanation that our wise scientists can deduce.

Wow really makes you think

how am I trolling? if you think folk is for cucks then you're a cuck, american folk certainly is but in bongland almost everyone who listens to folk is an good old anti immigrant farmer or labourer.

cause it's way harder for them than your average normie republican football chad, but they still get a couple pity fucks from their feminist "best friends" which is more than the stereotypical "far-right" boogeymen they imagine

He probably thinks all folk music is like Mumford and Sons

You gotta remember that most of the posters here are still in high school

Source?

its an expression of outrage

sjws/leftists are the new puritans
aggressively trying to enforce politics that the majority of normies sort of believe but don't really care all that much about

human societies have always had these people and always will

single unattractive women will always spearhead it, and will always be opposed by a disgruntled minority of single unattractive men

r9k is proud to present...
autism: the post

no im saying that by using terms like "good old anti immigrant farmer or labourer" you're either genuinely /pol/ and just trolling Veeky Forums or you're an sjw trying to play an over-the-top role to troll and make right-wingers look bad

i love and play folk music and espouse far-right traditionalist views, but i don't usually parade that around on this board

>I think these are mostly men who have been exposed to lower testosterone in the womb.
testosterone is the main cause of male baldness, you stupid fuck.

>Stop doing things opposite of what I associate with!! I'll FUCKING one-up those KEKS to show them who's FUCKING superior!>:^)
I've never seen so much angst and bitterness contained into one image in all my life; truly a marvel.

You sound like you could use a break from Veeky Forums for a while

>being physically fit but not interested in sports means you enjoy watching your wife get fucked in front of you
Who's the autistic fatass who made this abomination?

DHT is not the same kind of testosterone, silly cuck.

You come into a fashion board frogposting about a meme buzzword.

You deserve all the hate you get, faggot. Drink bleach.

High testosterone causes balding

would bang 2bqh.

my only internet browsing is Veeky Forums and some subreddits related to fashion and personal finanace

just annoyed by clownish /pol/ semi-ironic internet nazis

Guys with gyno have wide hips and mantits cause they have low testosterone levels, and that means they're also a lot less likely to go bald.

gf made you eat tyrone's cum out of her pussy again, huh?

>falling for an obvious b8 image

faggot ass op recycling someone's tyrone comeback, truly the biggest cuck there is lmao

idk how more obvious it could be unless there was a "if you breathe air you're a secret cuck" thing at the bottom

>gets assblasted and starts damage controlling by calling others cucks
Please, just stop posting. You're embarassing yourself.

Make them weight lift. Weight lifting teaches discipline and, thanks to the testosterone, tends to correct emotional weakness.

It's because we've gone multiple generations where we are encouraged to be passive and consume. We're so insulated from reality at this point that we stupidly gasp at the idea that our livelihoods require, for example, the slaughter of cute animals or killing people who want to ruin our quality of life.

That said, don't complain, the hook-up scene is easier as a result. There's a very well known Internet "celebrity" that I (accidentally, mind you - didn't know she was taken) cucked because his girlfriend didn't like that all he did was smoke weed and sit on the computer being emotional all day.

I really just want to say that I hate the word normie and I'm sad it replaced normalfag. Could it be self censoring of the word fag?

>corrects emotional weaknesses
Have you seen Veeky Forums?

it's just part of the Veeky Forums vernacular that the newer, younger demographic uses

let's you pick out who's still in high school

yup

I do go on /pol/ but they're stupid as fuck, and I'm not an SJW.
if you want to know I'm a traditionalist tribalist, and don't spend much time on pol at all

I say normie preferentially and I'm 36, and a normie

The whole ____fag thing always rubbed me the wrong way. Like 2007 /b/ trying to be "with it"

>Weight lifting teaches discipline and, thanks to the testosterone, tends to correct emotional weakness.
I seriously hope you're joking.

also, i'm not a vegan but
>we MUST slaughter animals or we will DIE
is pretty stupid.

Also, no one cares about whatever ugly skank you fucked.

well i can't tell which guy you are anymore but im also a traditionalist/tribalist so thats cool

got any favorite blogs?

oldfag

>vegan twink Veeky Forumsggot with opinions on weightlifting

ok kid

>hurr i can't read durr

who did you cuck?

In every sense of the word, I've been coming here off and on since around 2005

I still say oldfag but normie is here to stay

>weight lifting teaches discipline and emotional weakness
yeah, gyms are packed with disciplined, emotionally balanced individuals. never met a screaming roid monster who gets pissed off by anything or the typical brodude with severe emotional issues.

I find normie too closely associated with nu-pepe memes which is probably why I dislike it so.

The irony of people who say shit like "cuck" and "nu male" trying to tell others how to be a functioning human being is lost on 4channers I think

>this entire thread
Fucking neck yourselves all of you

that's exactly where it originates from

the normies reeeeeeeeeee thing accompanied with a mad frog image

As opposed to"oldfag" which sounds like guy fawkes masks and milhouse memes?

Being called a normie or an autist around here is generally a sign you're doing everything right except leaving this website forever

Cuck please

numale cuckboi detected

anon1: i disagree with you
anon2: if you disagree with me you're a cuck
anon1: no actually you're the cuck cause I say so

Only one of those is me, user.

i'm the original guy.
I mostly read ted kacynzski, vargs blogs (bit crazy but they're good. That's all I read in the terms of internet blogs, I read a lot of fiction and nonfictions books.

Thanks for the (You) pal

No problem, here's another one

Using Veeky Forums or random roided up weirdos to represent the general exercise population is like using Veeky Forums to represent people into fashion. You can pretty much go extreme in any direction, lifting/exercise included.

It would have literally been impossible for us to develop as a species without eating other animals. There are multiple reasons for that, including but not limited to the availability of amino acids, the caloric density of foods, and limitations in agriculture. Modern technology and agriculture only barely makes it feasible for us to do otherwise, and even then the case isn't clear. It's far from a "stupid" fact to point out that your lifestyle is largely emotional and facilitated by modern science.

dude varg is the fucking man

bought both of his books

Not a bad deal considering you can just surgically remove moobs and get big arms to balance out the pear

>not realizing the bait

lol @ this retard thinking he knows shit

100% correct

also anyone trying to say lifting doesn't make you a better male is a fag and has never experienced a pump

he's based as fuck. most people think he's muh racist, but he's just a tribalist who loves his people. based, i need to buy his books.