Nike> Adidas> Reebok> Puma

this, everything else is objectively wrong

1. Nike
2. Adidas
3. Reebok
4. Puma

Adidas is like drinking Pepsi.
Why do it, when you can have Coke?

adidas is # 1 because they have the most variety of sneakers and they objectivity the best sneakers in 2016 so far

thanks son, you can sit down now

Because yeezy jumped over jumpman

Adidas
Reebok
Nike
Puma

>Nike
>Adidas

>Puma
>Reebok

about right

Adidas
Nike
Puma
Rejectbok

Nike
Adidas
Puma
Reebok

because 3 stripes are objectively more Veeky Forums than A FUCKING SWOOSH

in terms of how effay they are at the moment?

1. Reebok
2. Nike
3. Adidas
4. Puma

>inb4 butthurt laggards saying adidas should be nr.1. wake up, adidas has been done to death and is complete normie fuccboi tier.

adidas
nike
puma
new balance
asics
mizuno
under armor
russell athletic
skechers
and1
saucony
the northface
heelys
two potato sacks i have cut into roughly the same size and shape of my feet
reebok

what about onitsuka

perfectly acceptable on account of not being reebok

exactly

a > n > r > p

my dudes

correct answer

w2c this colorway?

Nike
Adidas
Reebook

what's the fit of these reeboks like? compared to say vans old skool and air force one lows - is it comparable to either of these in silhouette? i find the AF1s too chunky for my feet

>i find the AF1s too chunky for my feet
they're chunky for most feet, that's the idea, that's the appeal

Adidas > Reebok > Nike >>>>>>> Puma

Fuck yes. Fila is good. I just got a pair of Neptune li.

i feel like i'm going crazy. i've barely ever seen people wearing reeboks and i always thought they were a lower-end, unfashionable shoe akin to skechers. now, over the past few months on Veeky Forums i see people praising them even though they're only posting the same couple of images every time

is reebok shilling hard or do people actually like them?

probably shilling but i got a pair and i like them a lot.

idk man in terms of performance or effay?

performance
nike > adidas > reebok > puma

effay
adidas > nike = reebok = puma

whhats whwrong with puma

>performance
Nike > adidas >>>>> everyone else

>effay
Adidas = nike > reebok > puma = fila

basically this
except for football shoes imo

>Performance
Oh please, Nike makes the worst shoes for actually using in sports except basketball. 99% of their running shoes are total garbage for running.

you can say whaterver you want
you can say
adidas sucks dick
adidas is worst
adidas is father nigger(absolute bastard who leaves his family
but you have to admit
zx flux adv full black is simply the best

>this meme

Please explain to me why almost all record marathon runners and high profile athletes wear nike? Why do all prefoming running shoe websites rate flyknit lunars, lunarglides, and frees very highly? Do you run?

Same shit happened with New Balance last year. They were cool for a while and now you can barely see anyone wearing them. Probably Reeboks are going to end up the same

ever heard of sponsoring?

Yeah, nike totally sponsors 90% of the nfl, mls, fifa, college sports/track athletes, none of them are wearing them for performance benefits clearly

mega cringe

(tlkn abt this whole thread but these r the worst posts)

lmao are New Balances no longer effay

>Please explain to me why almost all record marathon runners and high profile athletes wear nike?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

For the record I think adidas has more marathon records and elite marathoners, not that I am crazy about the adi running shoes. I also think these guys would run records in any competing brands shoe as long as it fit. Nike seems more popular in track.

And frees are shit dude, come on.

>frees are shit

For what exactly? Marathon runinng or anything above a 5k with them is going to suck and kill your feet. They are """"minimalist"""" shoes after all

Im not saying nikes are the best for you or everyone, but it seems like theyre the best for most high level athletes. Not all high level athletes are pros or sponsored

>not all high level athletes are pros
wat

>College athletes are not high level
>all marathon and iron man runners are pros
>private high school varsity players are not high level

>For what exactly?

For everything but walking to the store to buy good running shoes.

They are too heavy and have way too much drop to be minimalist, the uppers prioritize design over function. They are made to sell, not to run in. Nike has some good trail shoes tho.

"High end" athletes wear Nike because they get paid big money. Nike pays big money because they know people like you think athletes choose based on performance. Everyone else just wears what fits.

they're not but they were last year

Nike/Adidas are always at the top though

Because you used the term "drop" I'm guessing you know what your talking about so can you recommend some shoes with similar drop that are better than frees?

>everyone just wears what fits.
I guess nike makes their shoes fit most people then.

Yes, some pro athletes do get paid to wear nike but do you really think they wouldn't if they didn't? Do you think you would see loads of fila and reebok on the track of nike didn't pay some good players to wear them? Not everyone who wears nike is payed to do so. Nike tech is too far ahead of everyone else and adidas is making waves just because they're actually making good performance shoes that are not Nikes, they made a really good foam that isn't lunarlon (boost) and primeknit (totally not flyknit).

it's all subjective wear what you want senpai