The 100th hair thread of the day. How to avoid looking like a clown while in-between growing your hair out?

The 100th hair thread of the day. How to avoid looking like a clown while in-between growing your hair out?

um t.bh f.am your hair is good as shit idk what you're on about

Anything better I could be doing senpai?

Some of us actually have the clown hair gene, OP

Enen when your not lying down?? Yikes brother

i know the undercut is very 2010 but super curly hair like that is honestly the most interesting hair texture for an undercut imo

I would commit to the buzz. You have a good hairline

Is my nose too crooked though?

It's crooked but I don't think it's too crooked. Hair won't hide it anyway.

It's poofy stringy and blocky and looks humerous, like a clown.

wear a hat whenever going into public. hats are also now catching on as fashion pieces too

im currently rocking david lynch's hair while growing out from an undercuck

what the

eccentricity my dude

how do you get this look? what do you use to keep it from falling flat

How do I get this texture??????

Use a high hold pomade and blowdry.

be a pupper

there's no fucking way, you just have to wait

What do? Grow it out? Keep it as is? Shorten the top?

You look like you just killed someone

Gr8 mate but what about the hair

Its fine as it is but you have good texture so I suggest growing the top a bit more

You have a bad case of baby face.

Ye I know, I'm only 19 so I'm kinda hoping that sorts itself out in the next couple years

Not him, but I have curly hair too. Pisse me off, because I don't want to have an undercut and look behind, but it is probably the best cut for my head shape and hair type.

Damn. I would kill for hair like that.

looks greasy

>some of us
>some
>of us
you're alone here mate and you are going to die alone. try killing yourself.

nigga ugly as fuck bullshiting me and my boys
wasn't ready for this shit

Now hows that suposed to make him feel?

tfw your friend's dog has better hair than you and h wallows in shit all day

>J U S T
>U
>S
>T

The barber fucked up my blend so bad he ended up having to shave it all off. 7 months of shitty in between periods and fear of MPB deciding to kick in for fucking nothing, and I can't afford to grow it out again because my job starts soon. Also I need to shave, and I'm a manlet.

fear of MPB deciding to kick in for fucking nothin

Judging by your hairline, it looks like MPB has already set sail famchi.

Your that femboy who had your own thread posted pajamas/ass/feet. you live in a small town in the middle of nowhere
Thread was 3 weeks ago?
I know it's you bc I remember your hair

Go
L U K A S
U
K
A
S
all the way

Looking for on my hair. Pic related is pre shower and "styling" never know what fits me and usually end up just wearing at snapback. New to this board not sure whats effay and whats not yet.

for advice*

where are your eyelashes dude

looks good now, before it was garbage dude
your facial structure works with the buzz, rock the buzz

Looks like he's about to light a flame within his brother blackshirts that the ages shall not extinguish.

You dont have MPB.

Did your mothers father have it? If not then you wont get it faggot.

I youre in your 20s and your hairline is like that then you dont have MPB.

This is the haircut I get intentionally, what are you talking about? If this is too much volume for you you can always use product to weight it down.

This is a beautiful roman nose, don't let anyone ever tell you any different, sweetie.

should i get my hair cut or do i suit it?

You're pretty street dude

I don't think the no poo is going so well for you.
Use sea salt spray and it'll look less greasy.
Or just fucking use shampoo.

New meme

You should never make that face again

Clean your fucking hair, you disgusting slop.

whats wrong with it

you're not even addressing the question you stupid fuck

They're there, it's a combination of blonde hair/shit lighting

So effay

Does this work out? I've got a pretty weak chin and big nose so I don't want much attention drawn to those

reposting my shit, what do i do with my jew hair

why should he when someone pulls a face like that fuck that fammo shut up

Orlando bloom

kys

You have the jawline to grow it out

I've had that hairline since Freshman year of college and I'm 24, I don't think its hit just yet, its probably more of a "mature hairline".

I'm just really tired of having the buzz. I've literally had it since I was 15 since my dad was an actual military barber, I just wanted to try out the long hair meme for a bit. Also that was during 4-5 month phase, it was shitty then, I unfortunately don't have a photo of what it was right before the cut, but I got compliments for it.

My father just started going bald at 56, my dad's father lost his hair at age 23, my uncle on my mom's side went bald at 30, and my grandfather on my mom's side has full hair.

My family's hair is so fucking wonky I don't really know what to expect with mine so I was hoping to grow it out before it (possibly) hit.

If anyone has suggestions for what I should do with my hair for the next grow out, please feel free to suggest.

Does what work out? If you wanna know about the hair, go to the barbers and say "grade 3 low fade/blend to a grade 1 on the back + sides, trim & thin out on top" if ur uk. if anywhere else translate accordingly, but make sure when you say it emphasise the BLEND/FADE and the TRIM. apart from this change your shitty diet it might help you out a bit.

same advice as ^ altho I wanna punch your face stop pouting dumfuck

Any tips or keep as is?

considering buzz because i am to lazy for a real haircutt. tfw u falling for the meme tho

Johny bravo core.
That is not you c: Sick bait tho

Mfw you mad that's me

Should I get a hair cut or trim the sides and let it grow?

You got the Bobby the jew cut going, I'd buzz mate.

>wheezes

cut or grow?

you have dope hair, bad haircut
either shave the sides and keep the rest long, or if you don't like that just have it all short or something

kill yourself

What product should I use to put my hair up?
It's 2.5 inches long, and basically I just noticed it looks a lot better in the morning when I have bedhead and it flows up, than in the evening when it's just sort of flat

How should I cut that shit?
And yes, I can shave if need be

post better pic

Another beta cuck mad at the better looking guy.

N U M A L E

Not sure about a hair cut but don't shave, you look adorable.

I buzzed my hair, and I'm trying to grow it back out again. I have a very ovular face, recs for a haircut?

Grow it out bro. Get a comb over

hello hi hello

i'm gonna bite and cut my hair today, how to i ask the stylist for this and how do i maintain it?
dropping two pics of rat boy and a pic of my hair now someone pls help

1/3

2/3

dis me now help

3/3

Hahahahaa you look like you're on the verge of tears because you got bullied in high school.
Your hair is WAY too naturally straight to look like that, so I recommend giving up on your dreams and collecting samurai swords since you already fit the aesthetic

I was tired, smelling some projection my man ;)

Cute, would spend intimate time with.

Thanks, buddy

Welp, thanks for the compliment anyway

Soldier 76-looking dude

my fucking sides

in all honesty, growing out your hair longer so it covers more of your forehead will probably suit you better

looks like you have a cowlick in your hairline? I have this and short hair past buzzcut never suits me. Looks like you had a pretty lazy last haircut, too, longer on just the top of the head is kinda meh. I'd grow it out.

Get a Viking cut (check out the show for inspo). Usually requires shaved or short sides and a lot of braiding.

Rate !!

My hair is a lot curlier and dead-looking after i wash it with shampoo, but I also get dandruff if I don't shampoo...

I would like to go no poo/low poo but dandruff is disgusting.

What do?

>Hair falling off rapidly

What's happening? I used to have thick hair that was tough to comb through now it's really thin and lies close to the scalp. My hairline isn't receding and I don't have obvious bald spots but my hair is so thin compared to before and has larger "gaps" between them. I can almost see the scalp outline in some angles. Should I go to a doctor? When I run my hands through my hair in the shower I can get a dozen or so strands

I kind of let everything go in the past few months. I'm trying to change that. Would a standard short back & sides be a good idea? I'm not brave enough to get an undercut or buzz.

What do I do with this mess

Any advice? I need to get it done in about an hour.

Try alternative shampoos. Check for skin fungus on scalp. Don't wash it every day.

I'm trying to make a proper pompadour. Am I close? Any tips?

Why do people make faces in photos like this?