Hiroshima Nagasaki, this is a formal request for you to make a /rel/ board...

Hiroshima Nagasaki, this is a formal request for you to make a /rel/ board. The christfag shitposting has gotten out of hand and infects every thread that even casually mentions something tangentially related to religion - even if it's not christfaggery. Any time Arabic history is discussed or the world "Islam" is whispered, the copypasta about Mohammed being a devil worshipper goes in full force.

Pls ban the shitposters or make a board for them. Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

d25d2506sfb94s.cloudfront.net/cumulus_uploads/document/2l6avzlerp/Religion.pdf
cesletter.com/Letter-to-a-CES-Director.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Religion is an integral part of history, go fuck yourself.

Agreed. Meta atheist shitposters need to fucking leave

I'd prefer a /trp/ board

I don't have a problem with discussions of religion. I have a problem with this retard on every single thread.

wew lad

What?

Veeky Forums was created to take the religion posting off /pol/ the history part is a minor aside.

A trap board of course, for cute traps

Stay mad faggot
We will always try you save your worthless soul from the pits of hell
You can cry all you want but we will never leave

wew lad
wew lad
wew lad

Do we sign the petition or just start shitposting? I could find a quote from the Gospel of John if you need it. Muhammad was a human being. So was Zoroaster. Cain and Abel and Abraham. Did I mention Satan and the Jews. And the Protestant Catholic Mormon Jehovah's Witness kinda PASS THE MEDS people.

You go girl...

I'm seeing christfags infilitrate so many non religion threads quite a lot recently it's getting pretty annoying,specially that fag you just linked i see him in EVERY SINGLE THREAD the moment somone drops the name muhammad even if it's off topic.

Fuck off cunt stay in your own threads,if you're trying to get converts then you're doing the complete opposite by acting retarded shoving it down everyone's throat,i love how you cunts pose as ''proper'' christians so you can have the holier than thou attitude thinking you're better than others.

I agree with you, but you aren't going to stop one autistic shitposter with a complaint thread, nor are you going to get the mods to ban him.

Religion is a humanity.

I, and my fellow Christians, are here to stay.

What don't you understand?

It's true.

I'm not denying that. I'm 100% cool with religion discussions. But the shitposting is everywhere.

REPENT NOW YOU CUNT

>thehz a weally weally big numbeh of weligions in de wold!
Yet no man that has ever lived is comparable to the Son of Man.

>shitposting
>Veeky Forums
No way dude I don't fucking believe you
Such things never happen on Veeky Forums

You know He wasn't just a "preaching carpenter".

My meta-thread about Christian shitposting is now a Christian shitposting thread.

What did I expect, really?

What did you expect faggot
For Chinese moot to make a new board because some faggot got his feelings hurt by Christ posters
You made a shitpost thread so we decided to shitpost

Christians confirmed as the new Australia.

>What did I expect, really?
You tell me.

lmfao

>Islam
>Judaism
>Buddhism
>Hinduism

right on brother, your particular model of faith is the best one and nobody else's could possibly ever be correct because your particular faith's holy book (which is definitely backed up by god, who likes you guys and only you guys) says so.

Can you possibly drink bleach? Or better yet, tap into some hammer and nails and absolve us of all our sins. Just think, you'll be a hero.

It happens. Learn to live with it. We learned to tell stormfrontfags to fuck off back to /pol/ with muh holocaust bullshit, this is no different.

>Religion, Adherents, percents
>Christianity, 2.2 billion, 31.50%
>Islam, 1.6 billion, 22.32%

Interesting how maps don't tell you jackshit about demographics.

Alright mate that was a good one ill give you that.

>Islam
Demonic.
>Judaism
Expired.
>Buddhism
Much of what we know of Buddha is passed down from legends and oral traditions. There are no written works mentioning him until several centuries after his death. The earliest written texts detailing his life and teachings are dated nearly 500 years after his death. Particular details about him, including finer details of his philosophy, are impossible to know with any certainty.

>See to it that no one takes you captive by philosophy and empty deceit, according to human tradition, according to the elemental spirits of the world, and not according to Christ. For in Him the whole fullness of deity dwells bodily, and you have been filled in Him, who is the head of all rule and authority.
Colossians 2:8-10

>Hinduism
Demonic.

>Much of what we know of Buddha is passed down from legends and oral traditions. There are no written works mentioning him until several centuries after his death. The earliest written texts detailing his life and teachings are dated nearly 500 years after his death. Particular details about him, including finer details of his philosophy, are impossible to know with any certainty.
New Age nu-males BTFO

I'm a bit dubious of your map.

In the UK it depends how you word questions on surveys, a lot of people still put Christian because they think of it as a cultural thing.

A 2011 survey showed that only 20% of Brits believe in a God which answers prayers and intervenes in the world.

d25d2506sfb94s.cloudfront.net/cumulus_uploads/document/2l6avzlerp/Religion.pdf

>Judaism is expired because it's an older account of our lord and saviour jeeby chreeby
>Islam is irrelevant because [bible passage]

I know it's not worth my time questioning you, but what do you think about Mormons? They claim to have a more up-to-date version of Jesus than you. Does that make Christianity expired? And what about the Orthodox religion, that jumped out of nowhere at roughly the same time as Catholicism became relevant?

>describing other people's religions as 'demonic'

Absolutely pathetic. If you want any sort of respect for your own quackery at least have some respect for other people's.

>Judaism is expired because it's an older account of our lord and saviour jeeby chreeby
Bait?

>what do you think about Mormons?
Joseph Smith was a conman whose deceitful works have been thoroughly debunked.
cesletter.com/Letter-to-a-CES-Director.pdf

>But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed. As we have said before, so now I say again: If anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to the one you received, let him be accursed.
Galatians 1:8-9

>what about the Orthodox religion
See

take it to /qa/ and email to hiro

No, I'm not going to filter through 300 posts of bullshit about things I don't care about to understand why you are obsessed with forcing your religion on everyone who would rather talk about the last thousand years of history.

>Bait?
No, autistic /pol/fag-turned-self-righteous-new-age-convert-with-a-god-complex. You are the bait.

Actually dude, we don't know that. More importantly though, this isn't the board for preaching, you have shown repeatedly that you are absolutely incapable of discussing anything.

>filter through 300 posts
Look at the image I made (OP).

>/pol/fag
Wrong. I despise /pol/ and never post there.
>self-righteous
Wrong.

>All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.
Romans 3:23

>new-age-convert-with-a-god-complex
Why are you projecting?

>you have shown repeatedly that you are absolutely incapable of discussing anything
How so? What do you want to discuss?

>forcing your religion on everyone who would rather talk about the last thousand years of history
Oh and I never post about religion in non-religious threads.

Well, I'm not new age, or a convert, and I don't have a serious ambition to save everyone from a fate worse than death, not particularly new.

I would say to you that this means I'm not projecting, but I think you have some trouble understanding human communication, and would therefore not quite get what 'projecting' means.

See, not every conversation with your fellow man has to involve pushing your dumbfuck ideas on people.

religious studies and religious philosophy are humanities, theology isn't a humanity

I don't think you could ever have said anything that was less true.

ok

Theology falls into the study of those two things though. You just only tend to call it theology if you actually believe it.

I know exactly what projecting means. Many of you atheists are in fact New Age nu-males with a God complex...and we all know where that leads, pic related.

Besides, english is not my native language so if I were to misunderstand the meaning of a word, it would have nothing to do with a lack of understanding of human communication, take your autism maymay back to ******.

The gates of hell have long since prevailed against your demonic religion Rahul.

Nokeys btfo.

In which thread that isn't related to religion have I been ''christposting''?

>How so?

Read this post you made, and consider for a moment why people think that they may as well talk to a brick wall instead.

>>What do you want to discuss?
Nothing with you, because as I said before, you are incapable of discussing anything with anything remotely approaching objectivity.

Fuck man, I've done my fair share of trolling on Veeky Forums and even I am awed by your pig-headed stubbornness.

this, as for Catholicism, non praevalebunt.

What the fuck are you talking about?

I'm not an atheist. I never said I didn't believe in god, either. Nice persecution complex, mate, good to see you're flying the traditional christfag colours.

No, I'm pretty sure you haven't nailed down communication. You're still forcing your dumbfuck ideas on people, and that doesn't need to happen at every turn.

Goodbye, you nasty little sycophant.

This is bait.

>Many of you atheists are in fact New Age nu-males with a God complex
Are you seriously this stupid?

Are we riding the wave of a Christian revival on Veeky Forums? Or in the real world? This is the interesting question I would rather discuss.

Why now? Or is it just that I've recently become interested in Christianity, I'm noticing it everywhere (especially in here).

Anyone care to validate this?

explain to me how theology falls in either of those options, go ahead, it simply doesn't, the study OF theology does, theology is study and theorizing inside a religion with the assumption that the religion is true, not study of religion itself
So it is inherently subjective and dispositioned towards a certain religion
I propose a ban on theology and proselytizing

>How so?
Well?

>Read this post you made
Read Matthew 7:15-20.

>objectivity
The Word became flesh. That is an objective fact.

What don't you understand?

Hiroshima you fucking faggot make a /rel/ board

There's not much religion on Veeky Forums outside of formerly /pol/ and now Veeky Forums.

>talking about religion
>some fag comes along and starts talking about one religion being right and one religion being wrong
The sad thing is that I don't think a lot of theists are even capable of looking at religion discussion as anything more than them arguing how their religion is right and every other religion is wrong.

Hell, I spent a stint on /co/ the other day and one user got in a tizzy about using the word "god" to refer to anything other than the omnipotent Abramic god.

>I'm not an atheist.
I know, as I said, you're a New Age nu-male who probably admires some tarot card reading guru.

>Goodbye, you nasty little sycophant.
Bye bye.

>This is bait.
So you're just going to ignore the question. I see.

Are you?

>>Read Matthew 7:15-20.
BIBLE QUOTES ARE NOT VALID FOR PEOPLE WHO DON'T CONSIDER THE BIBLE TO BE AUTHORITATIVE

>>The Word became flesh. That is an objective fact.
NO IT FUCKING ISN'T FOR THE SELF SAME REASON THAT NO OTHER RELIGIOUS CLAIMS ARE OBJECTIVE FACTS.

>>What don't you understand?
HOW IT IS POSSIBLE TO BE THIS MUCH OF A FUCKING AUTISTIC LOON. SERIOUSLY PAL, I LIKE MY VIDEOGAMES, ANIME AND MOST SEX FOR ME INVOLVES THE EXCHANGE OF MONEY FIRST, I STILL UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE A FUCKING AUTISTIC.

Just so everyone knows, yes I am mad.

Yeah, but recently all of the 8ch christian boards have been picking up steam and this place has been blowing up with the hottest christian memes. Is this reactionary to a perceived leftward shift in popular politics in recent years? etc etc.

"christposting" is clearly a thing now.

>You should remember the predictions of the holy prophets and the commandment of the Lord and Savior through your apostles, knowing this first of all, that scoffers will come in the last days with scoffing, following their own sinful desires. They will say, “Where is the promise of his coming? For ever since the fathers fell asleep, all things are continuing as they were from the beginning of creation.” For they deliberately overlook this fact, that the heavens existed long ago, and the earth was formed out of water and through water by the word of God, and that by means of these the world that then existed was deluged with water and perished. But by the same word the heavens and earth that now exist are stored up for fire, being kept until the day of judgment and destruction of the ungodly.

>But do not overlook this one fact, beloved, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance. But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a roar, and the heavenly bodies will be burned up and dissolved, and the earth and the works that are done on it will be exposed.

2 Peter 3:2-10

for you.

I suspect quite a lot of them are people trolling. Like this guy

No Christiany is dying in real world
That's why Veeky Forums has taken it up just to be contrarians

Atheists arent the only ones who critique Christianity, Pagans, who were almost wiped out by Christians still remain as a testament to European strength and nobility.

Christianity belongs in the desert along with its slavish mother and sister (Judaism and Islam), not in the forest and mountains.

Paganism will always be the anti-thesis of Semitism in all its forms.

you DO know that you're avatarfagging don't you?
You get banned for this don't you know? And your avatarfagging is causing exactly what made mods decide that avatarfagging banable: the derailing of threads

THIS THIS THIS

/THREAD

+1

>BIBLE QUOTES ARE NOT VALID FOR PEOPLE WHO DON'T CONSIDER THE BIBLE TO BE AUTHORITATIVE
Read Matthew 7:15-20 and you will understand why I'm telling you to read Matthew 7:15-20 in response to your question about the post I made which can be easily answered by a reading of Matthew 7:15-20.

>NO IT FUCKING ISN'T FOR THE SELF SAME REASON THAT NO OTHER RELIGIOUS CLAIMS ARE OBJECTIVE FACTS
The Word became flesh and dwelt among us. This is an objective fact. What don't you understand exactly?

>I LIKE MY VIDEOGAMES, ANIME AND MOST SEX FOR ME INVOLVES THE EXCHANGE OF MONEY FIRST
Relevant:
>Since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them up to a debased mind to do what ought not to be done. They were filled with all manner of unrighteousness, evil, covetousness, malice. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, maliciousness. They are gossips, slanderers, haters of God, insolent, haughty, boastful, inventors of evil, disobedient to parents, foolish, faithless, heartless, ruthless. Though they know God's righteous decree that those who practice such things deserve to die, they not only do them but give approval to those who practice them.

Romans 1:28-32

What type paganism are we talking about? Is it the Asian religions that Mediterranean Orientalboos adopted because the Middle East was much more civilized, advanced and prosperous than they were? Or is it the religions brought by sheep-fucking nomads from the steppes, shared with poo-in-loos and Turkomongols? Or is he just talking about the forgotten superstitions of the cavemen who fingerpainted on stone walls and worshiped fat whores and who ended up genocided and replaced by said waves of migration from the East? Which one is the True European Paganism?

>mention you're an atheist
>mention there's no god
>*Tips fedora*
yeah these fucks need to leave.

>inb4 "TO HELL WITH YOU ATHEIST SCUM"

read what you replied to, read what you said again christcuck.

I am not trolling.

See

So you do acknowledge an increase in Christian discussion on Veeky Forums? Interesting.

You can't possibly expect anyone to believe that. Try being a bit more subtle next time.

They are, actually. Just not in the way you imagine.

He's not trolling you in the way you would expect. He's fishing for you.

There's only one christian board on 8ch that I can see at the moment and it isn't even in the top 10 of boards on a site with a much smaller number of users to begin with.

>>and this place has been blowing up with the hottest christian memes.
They migrated from /pol/.

>>Is this reactionary to a perceived leftward shift in popular politics in recent years? etc etc
Maybe.

>>"christposting" is clearly a thing now.
It always was a thing, it's just that before it was trolls.

Yeah I've noticed an increase since I've started using Veeky Forums years ago
I myself was a fedora and have recently found my faith
Seems like it happened around the same time "alt right" was becoming a thing

this lol

fuck religoin

preach brotha, universal truth! LETS QUOTE THE BIBLE TO THESE UNENLIGHTENED FUCKERS.

FUCKING HERETIC

Jesus, you were the other fuckwit as well? I can't even tell one of you to fuck off because it turns out you're both the same person.

I'm a deist agnostic. I err on the side of god.

>Are you ignoring my bait?
Yes. It's self-evident. You're on every thread like flies on shit. I don't feel inclined to follow through.

Let's try this again with feeling:

Good-bye, you nasty little sycophant.

No, Veeky Forums are just naturally contrarian.

A bloo bloo bloo

Go back to r/atheism

Without Christianity there would be no "Europe"

The civilization and culture you're leeching off is Christian.

Take your demonic primitive paganism back to /pol/.

>The message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.
1 Corinthians 1:18

>Jesus said to him, “I am the Way, and the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through me. If you had known me, you would have known my Father also. From now on you do know Him and have seen Him.
John 14:6-7

The devil is a deist. I wouldn't suggest following his lead.

Whatever helps you sleep at night kiddo.

PS: See

xD

thanks brotha, i jack off to jesus every night, this helps.

>>badmouthing other belief systems again
Tell me something, do you really expect anyone on here to treat your superstition any better?

How so?

Read the post I made, and then consider why what you just posted is idiotic and stupid.

/rel/ board would cover both of those because it has to do with religion.

>They migrated from /pol/
>They
Who?

>deist agnostic
There is no such thing you pretentious atheist.

>Good-bye, you nasty little sycophant
Pic related. Anyways, bye bye.

There are two real ones and another two rather abrasive novelties. I participate in two of them regularly and they have definitely been getting a lot more traffic lately. Also, I don't think you can qualify said board/s relative popularity with the other boards on that chan by a 'top 10' list. I don't have any actual data, I'm just going by what I seem to be noticing.

That would be pretty funny.

I would go further and make a board specifically for posting about Christianity and traps.

Most if not all forms of paganism take responsibility for the rise and decline of their societies since they are connected to the family and community through blood instead of an absolute abstraction which is interpreted by a few of the "chosen" tribe.

Christianity unlike paganism does not take responsibility for the current modern decline of the west despite having control over it for two thousand years, instead it shifts the responsibility to its believers, jews, or some other scapegoat.

Christianity is never at fault its always the believer.

Communism is never at fault its always the worker.

The ideal is always perfect despite man's failure to achieve it and through its pursuit becoming weaker as a result.

bump

>I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.

paganshits on suicide watch

this is the reincarnation of jesus, prove me wrong
you can't

>How so?

The bible is not a book but a weapon, and those verses cut into your soul. That's why they bother you so much.