I Veeky Forums, first time around. I'm checking the sticky, don't cry about it

I Veeky Forums, first time around. I'm checking the sticky, don't cry about it.
I'm 184 cm tall, skinny to built, glassed and nerdy.
I want something agressive and professional for work (engineering and lab) resembling punk style, but it must look...you know, good. I commonly use the same jeans, black hoodies and green jacket till they're ripped.

Where do I start?

Also, related infographs are much apreciated.
Is this a slow board?

you'll look like a tryhard just wear what you're comfortable with

painfully

I can't. If Ido it, they'll kick me out. I need to look like "decent person", nice suit once a month and stuff.

L U R K M O R E

look at lots of clothes and people wearing them, see what you like, figure out why you like it, and replicate it
fashion = self-expression, don't ask others to tell you how to dress

YEah, i get that. But my expression of self is "fuck all this, i'd rather live inna woods" and thay don't actually hire people like that. Need tips and info. Checking the sticky, but it's gonna take long (specially considering that i must develop my sense)

if that's your expression of yourself then why are you working there?

>I want something agressive [sic] and professional for work (engineering and lab) resembling punk style
> thay don't actually hire people like that

wait so you have a job or you want a job? dress shirt, pants, dress shoes
dress however you want in your off time
if people around you are dressed more relaxed than that follow their lead

Need the money to leave the city.

you start in Veeky Forums

Srry, you're right. I'm aplying to a few jobs,so i need to cause good impressions, as well to get some gear for the day to day. That's why i want a style, so it will be easier to purchase clothes that match and give a permanent message like "i'll do a great job, i hate this suit, i'll get the fuck out as soon as i can, but damn, you're gonna miss me for my job and for looking awesome in the process of kicking everybodys ass"or something like that.

You should be taking advice from menswear niggas not effay

translate to uneducated /b/tard please

if youre trying to get a job you need to wear menswear

wear what you think is appropriate but sub out dress shoes for retro trainers
Cortez's, Sambas, EQTs

check out reddit.com/r/malefashionadvice
i'm not memeing or insulting you, /r/mfa is great for bizcaz and suits and shit
Veeky Forums is for edgy teens/20 somethings who are interested in streetwear, internet trends (vaporwave, etc), anime, and doing edgy things like smoking cigarettes and starving themselves

>menswear
Waahahaha.YEah, i guess, but i feel that i will need my fedora to match all of that. No really, i'm completely sure that using that will make me feel and look like an edgy fedora atheists.

i'll check after the sticky, but thanks for the insight

nice Lenny Baxter picture op i love ppg

just wear a noose

lurk more

Has it ever occured to you that dressing well won't cover up your cringy personality?

Just the way you type... Holy fuck, it sounds like you're from reddit and have a subscription to Loot Crate.

w2c t-shirt?

Holy shit this is the most accurate summary of Veeky Forums I've ever read

>>Attitude of an edgy slob
>>Dress me nice in an edgy style
>>I wish I were cool

lfmaooooo ahahahahahah op. slit plz