I'm making a lego character and need help with what the costume should look like...

I'm making a lego character and need help with what the costume should look like. I have no imagination and don't know fashion so was hoping people could suggest some references for me.

I want it to be some ridiculous emo lolita costume. Right now it has a huge pink-tipped collar and big white bow.

leave

I'm looking for reference images, not advice in the context of the model.

That's kinda cool op. I don't have any inspo but I'll bump this thread for you

Oh fuck yes a bionicle thread, it's been almost four years since I seen one here.

To kick off the thread, white is best.

Anyways excusing the newfags in this thread. I'd recommend a body somewhat like this but scaled a little bigger.

kek

full rick

K O P A K A
O
P
A
K
A

Fuck yea dude bionicles were the shit growing up. Legit had every one, including all the limited edition ones. Plus there's only one real answer to your question
M A K U T A

Fuck the photo didn't attach

That is a dope build.

it's a standard fucking build from following the instructions lmao

Actually? I've never seen that specific version of Kopaka before. Looked custom, never mind I guess.

Nah its revamped so ur right

HA. Either way, I think that design is way cooler than the original ones, but the original ones have that amazing nostalgia factor,

nah you're right

is mistaken

Lewa was always my man

mah nigga

>ILLEGAL CONNECTIONS

the dudes builds are bretty good

nope that is the standard 2001 edition

nigga minifig arms ripped off and attached to handlebars isn't standard edition

get out of here pleb

are you blind, retarded, or baiting?

did you even have a childhood, pleb?

oh damn good catch. only difference yea?

I had a poster of this when I was little

>nice catch

dawg are blind? this is the original

only on this board can an off-topic shitpost attract enough autists for it to flourish

we are truly the /b/-lite

we've had bionicle threads in the past newfag.

go back to your containment board where you belong.

>thinspo

triggered autist
kek

>buzzwords
>forgot comedy chevrons

b2leddit

im talking about the white 1

tell me about all the other toys you like to play with my autistic friend

they're practically the same

they're literally all the same

You telling me these are practically the same? Please open them next to each other and say that again without lying to my face.

bruh is you retarded we're comparing the red one and the white one

son, you might wanna get checked out by a professional.

and are the originals and are basically built the same.

were custom made by a guy inspired by the originals.

Feels man. Lewa was my favourite until I brought him to primary school when we were learning cogs and shit. Some motherfucker stole him from my bag and left his head.

All I have left is his mask :'(

The mask ur using was white ye?

>the white 1
K O P A K A

Cherish it forever.

>>/toy/ thread on Veeky Forums

Finally.

OP here, wow this thread got derailed to all fuck

there's a thread over in /toy/ just for bionicle called /biog/, it gets hundreds of messages weekly for anyone interested.

> mfw nobody actually helped me with my question except who didn't understand I want to make a clothed character, not a robot. I appreciate trying to help but I'm looking for real-life examples, not more bionicles.

this thread didn't belong here in the first place, don't know why you're acting surprised

welcome to /b/ btw, enjoy your stay

Examples of what, clothing? Are you that devoid of inspiration or visually handicapped in some way? Why do you want to make a clothed character if you have no inspiration or inclination towards fashion or costume design? Just copy the outfit your favorite character from GoT wears, you pleb. If you really need fashion pictures look at any of the threads here like those discussing the latest season's collections or specific inspiration.

whered you get that prototype gelu helmet

Because your question was extremely unclear. Now fuck off.
This is the Veeky Forums toy thread.

now fuck off. how are you going to plan clothing, for a lego?

this.

Welcome to Veeky Forums's Official Toy Thread

>Veeky Forums
>/toy/
Oioi pls stay out

I mean, yeah. I don't have a very creative/artistic imagination, but I'm pretty decent at Lego. It sucks.
BZP was given a big bag of prototype pieces several years ago, and they were given out free to BZP members at Brickfair VA. This mask was taken the first year but I traded the guy for it.
I'm not sewing clothes for it. I'm replicating the way clothes look as best I can with plastic pieces.

fuck off retards

oh no, better do what user says, he said the r-word!

fuck off retard