Hows she get her hair like this?

how come its so thick? its like rope. I too would like hair like that, anyone know the secret to that style?

step 1: be born with it

FUCKKKKKK STOP POSTING THIS BITCH EVERYWHERE FUCKING
SAMEFAG

uhh thats shit lets stop talking about stairs.

I just saw her I just want her hair.

FUCKING SAGE

>SAGE
now now we have to grow to accept that others are different, are differences make us who we are and interesting.

>cancer
Im tired of you spamming this raunchy twat's face all over Veeky Forums
It's fucking annoying.

please calm down dear. All i want is help with a hairstyle nothing more.

I'm cringing so hard
Tumblr whore

helpme. helpme now

with what do you need assistance

yes i need to get this hairstyle and no one will helpme.

Heroin

i need help

some people are born with thicker hair than others, but it looks like hers is giving the illusion of being more thick because of hair product, her hair has been styled a bit in this picture. it's also curled a bit too to give her 'waves' or they left braided over night while she slept and mussed it up to give her a disheveled appearance.

your hair also gets courser because of all the bleach and toner you'd use to get that color, which can be achieved by lifting your color out if you're not already blond and then using lots of toner. I'd recommend wella color charm and 20 volume developer and the help of a professional if you don't know what the hell you're doing.

>courser
what hair product do you think she uses. Does courser mean thicker? I tried looking it up and it saisd it had something to do with animals. I dont want her hair colour just the style.

oyy thats my hair in the morning. Just be sure to bleach the fuck out of it, just wash it once a week and never brush it. Its groody af

doesnt bleach kill your hair.

You can get the same by putting mouse in your hair or get it to clump together more easily if your hair is super silky by not using shampoo on it for a few days (I normally skip shampooing 2-3 days and just condition and it makes your hair a thousand times easier to style).

why not go in to a hair dresser and ask them to show you?

op how old are you?
it damages your hair, yes. but it's not going to completely kill it unless you bleach it multiple times. it'll make it feel rougher than normal silky hair, which in turn makes it easier to style imo

I want to but to be honest I'm afraid, its stupid and illogical but its the reason why I cut my own hair. I keep passing Tony and guy's because I really want my hair done there and it seems like the place to get it done but I keep chickening out and not going in.

im 25. I never done much with my hair because i always thought I was ugly until I discovered recently im not so bad looking.

so if dont want to use bleach then I use mouusse?

Does the breed of mouse matter?

>Does courser mean thicker?
No, coarser means each strand had a rougher texture.

My hair looks kinda like that when I wash them and let them dry without brushing them.
Her hair are severely damaged tho

try a sea salt spray for texture

also her hair looks like it was curled/crimped a day or two before the picture was taken. try youtubing beach waves or something, op.

Try shoving a fedora up your ass you massive faggot

kek you're that dude from the /r9k/ cute girl thread

but i dunno, sky is just a godess

Sky has naturally really thick and full curly hair. She bleached the shit out of it and it got really damaged. That along with the thickness of her hair resulted in the hair in the OP. Nappy af.