Does anyone know where I could get a nice black leather Cuban heel boot for under $300?

Does anyone know where I could get a nice black leather Cuban heel boot for under $300?

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.sandro-paris.com/en/man/shoes/harmonica-boots/CH1199S.html?dwvar_CH1199S_color=20#start=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'll just post Cuban heel inspo in the meantime

i think you should buy zx flux adv full black instead
they are way better

Good suggestion

uk.sandro-paris.com/en/man/shoes/harmonica-boots/CH1199S.html?dwvar_CH1199S_color=20#start=1

with a proxy it's still around 300 I believe

have the side-zip "Dylan" boots from them and they're sikk

push this meme harder
i want to see a new thread on it everyday

Oh damn do you have any photos of the Dylans? I'm not really into Chelsea boots but I appreciate the help.

>wearing nice clothes to the beach to get covered in sand

Oh yeah if anyone else also has inspo photos you're more than welcome to post them

it's a bitch to get my foot through the shaft but they fit well. really need some shoe trees for these

are you kidding me?
how the fuck can you have trouble getting into a shoe that has a zipper?
are you obese?

Oh man those are beautiful. They're exactly what I'm looking for.

i'm going to assume you're not retarded and got the wrong size, because anyone in their right mind would unzip it and have no problem putting their feet in

the opening around the ankle is pretty stiff still, not a lot of give. took the same size I do in everything, actually tried a size larger and they were too roomy.

thinking about buying a pair of gucinari brown cuban heels but im in the US does anyone have an alternative for US buyers or anyone know another brand i can try?

w2c?