Post minimal or monochrome inspo, recent cops, etc

Post minimal or monochrome inspo, recent cops, etc.

>no lens cap
>that fucking useless corner shelf

How autistic are all black chuck taylors? I've been meaning to cop a pair

the lows look stupid but the hightops can work, all black shoes are hard to pull off

FUCKING BACKFOCUS hahahahaha FAGGOT

yeah I would buy canvas hightops and wear them with black skinny jeans until I figure out what else they work with. I've only seen goth/otaku fags with them where I live though and I don't want to be mistaken for one of them

>more monochrome

>all black shoes are hard to pull off
why do i keep hearing this meme

w2c trousers like the ones on the left for cheap?

"everything in life must be perfect and fit Veeky Forums specifications" is why you're a nobody. It's a type of autistic, unproductive perfectionism you get from browsing this site too much that deadlocks you wit ha sort of frontal-lobe damage paralytic indecision.

half this shit isnt even minimalism
fucking reeeeee

Anyone recommend a black bomber or windbreaker between £50-£100 range? Need a jacket to wear this summer that fits my bleak no personality vibe.

w2c jeans?

Try cos. Summer sale atm.

>all black shoes are hard to pull off
literally what are you on about

>wanting to protect your camera lens is "fitting Veeky Forums specifications"
the counter-memeing got to your brain user, don't go towards the light

ITT: The Horrors first phase

what are your guys' thoughts on alexander wang? i don't see him mentioned here very often, i wondered if there was a reason for that

i've been on the fence about copping this shirt

They're for broke bois if you're okay with that then go for it.

I had never seen his menswear before a few days ago. I was surprised. It was all basically "minimal/no colors because I'm interested in design-core". I like that shirt, cop it.

because of this people