/POOR/ POOR GENERAL

Talk about poorfag shit.
I would have put more here but I don't know what to put.

What does Seoul have to do with anything

You know George clothing brand from Walmart makes nice slim straight flat front khakis in black and grey and khaki of course. Good quality slacks that look like nice casual pants from any other brand but for 16 dollars. For the price it's a steal.

poor shit

Just copped a decent bomber from pull&bear

i thrifted a george suede overshirt thing once and its awesome. actually decent quality

Anyone know if plain white tees from hanes/fruit of the loom that come in like 4packs are decent?

theyre thin as shit. i dont like the fit of them at all. im also trying to find some good tees too

What are some /poor/ approved white shoes

1 - get your mom, or learn yourself how to narrow your pant legs

2 - normcore

3 - get skinny af, it'll make even shitty clothes Veeky Forums

4 - swallow your pride and dress like mac demarco

5 - don't save up 3 month's paycheques to get some YSL, you won't be dressing like your peers and 1 high end piece is dumb

5 1/2 - dress within your income bracket, wear the cheap stuff but make sure it all fits well and is the right size.

6 - minimalism

7 - no knockoff h&m forever21 trash ever

Adidas

try gildan my friend im sure they come in 5 packs

Thanks, zara sometimes have some decent tees, sometimes.

Yeah I was surprised at how durable and we'll fitting they are. I'm 6'1" and 180 lb. so pretty normal proportions but I'll probably never buy daily use chinos from anywhere else again.

get stans off grailed or buy reebok club c's. both around $50-$60

Where could I get some good socks?

Will do, thanks dude

wtf they are socks, you're being retarded

for all underwear just hit up tk maxx ffs

topman / american apparel

what's your guys' favorite places to shop if you don't want to spend a lot? i usually just thrift and go to outlet malls for nice deals

SEARS
E
A
R
S

>finally feeling saucy enough to pull the trigger on a nice piece you really want on grailed
>not even that expensive
>immediate guilt/doing the math on how many hours of work at your minimum wage job it'll take to pay for it

I do this all the time, it's such a pain. I start instantly regretting it afterwards and being like "I'm not even gonna wear it, shit."

what pieces do you recommend i check out there

If you like it enough to save for it just do it, bro.
You worked hard for it, you deserve it.

do you guys think buying a $70 sewing machine and thrifting pants and tapering them is a good idea/investment?

that ass is fucking plump nigga

good lord dat ass tho

and the answer to your question is yes

honestly regular plain t-shirts/t-shirt dresses from forever 21 are fine just watch the quality and the material (the cotton stuff holds up well In My Own Personal Experience)

migrate to this thread had to double-take because goddamn that is a fat ass

Never buy cheap trendy shit. It'll be just taking up space in your closet in a year or less.

Order some tees from the Hanes website. They've got tons of colors and they're comfy as hell. Plus cheap as fuqq

Thrifting is fun as hell.

Being poor so eating less but looking way hotter and thinner than everyone else

Goddamn that's thiccc

see stop posting in this thread

Got a Hawaiian from them second hand. Comfy as fuck.

shit motherfucker, uniqlo's are $3.30 US a pair right now. stock up

Thrifted a cool navy blue oversized T-shirt, brownish green sweater, nike track top, and 8" (give or take) leather army-type boots today for just over $50.

Correction, the boots were from a vintage store. They were the bulk of the price at $20 (which is amazing considering they are real leather Canadian made and are very good quality). Any other places I checked were selling them for like $100+.

M I G R A T E
M I G R A T E
M I G R A T E