Which is the most effay Trump hat?

Which is the most effay Trump hat?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_x8e8QwPofc
m.alibaba.com/product/60480727616/Make-America-Great-Again-Red-baseball.html?spm=a2706.7843299.1998817009.42.eMOTZC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=_x8e8QwPofc

red/white text

+1

Got mine in white/black text

i sometimes walk around the town with these on
i have a white on red and she has gold on white

Black with white text, of course.

None

Gold
Camo
Or Black

The red also looks nice, but is the most popular, they also sell maga bucket hats and baseball caps that are effay

Red with white text or white with navy text desu.

Is Hillary Core Effay?
1/?

2/?

the thing below the hat is considered a face?

Couldn't they have gotten a somewhat attractive model?

ARE YOU SHAMING SOMEONE ON THEIR BODY? ALL PEOPLE ARE BEAUTIFUL

This is SAD

ok the nu male meme is real holy fuck i see what you mean

All I see is a blank white box, is there supposed to be something there?

Classic red and white one but maybe i'm a bit biased. I'd get the gold and white one if I had the cash again to import for my Retro 80s/synthwave fits

What the hell am I meant to be looking at here?

Why the FUCK aren't there good maga hats rep out there? I'd buy the real deal but that racist Trump doesn't ship them to Europe

They are official campaign merchandise, thus the money goes to his presidential campaign, and accepting money from non-citizens in that case is illegal. You could find a burger that will buy one and ship it to you.

I know, the racist part was a joke. How do I find a trustworthy burger? The problem is that I have to pay the burger and the shipping cost, I want a MAGA hat but I don't want a $80 meme.

I don't understand, there are a lot of fakes on Ali but they look nothing like the real ones. You've think some clever Chinese would make them and earn a lot of money

Not worth. Shipping to other countries is a fuck ton since you assholes devalue your currency to cuck us.

>Be europpoor
>on trip to New York
>go to trump tower
>try to buy a red cap
>"Sir, are you a U.S. Citizen?
>N-no
>"Are you a resident in the U.S.
>N-no
>"Then I can't sell you this hat"

Fucking bitch, anyway I went around the corner and there was a dude selling them at a stall and I got one from there instead. You can buy fakes online user

Yeah but they look like shit. I found that one : m.alibaba.com/product/60480727616/Make-America-Great-Again-Red-baseball.html?spm=a2706.7843299.1998817009.42.eMOTZC

But I'm pretty sure the pictures are not the actual product and I don't know how to use taobao.

I don't want my hat to look like a shitty promotional hat y'know

>buying fakes

pleb tier

whaddya want me to do user? Not like people here can tell the difference anyway

They really ask that? What the hell, can't they just sell them and put the money anywhere that is NOT the campaign fund?

>tfw europoor can't buy nice MAGA hat

This is truly hell my friend

none fuckboys

has anyone found this girl's gram yet?

I love it when /pol/tards post this one.

Double dose of cognitive dissonance.

how is that a double dose of cognitive dissonance?

Poltards hate muslims and Jews

Donald Trump loves Isreal and has alredy voewed to protect it.

The dude is also wearing the Hamsa/"evil eye", which started as a Muslim token in Meospatamia, then was stolen by the Jews for their Kabbalah.

i'm sure most polbros prefer jews over muslims
the whole nazi thing is mostly edgelordery

Come on now

In theory neither are an issue for most poltards so long as they are in their own spaces on the planet, and if they do wander into ours, they don't rentseek.