Which one is more Veeky Forums? iPhone 6s or iPhone 6s plus

Which one is more Veeky Forums? iPhone 6s or iPhone 6s plus

Plus, wait are big hands Veeky Forums?

Neither.

Neither. iPhone 5/SE, you fucking scrub

>naked iphone 5 xDDD
just go to a store and see which one you like in person. looks wise there is barely any difference other than size. contrary to popular belief here an eFfAy phone won't distract from ur tragic outfit/face

this

phones are not effay.

Stop circle jerking that phone, it look dated and the processor and camera suck compared to the six.

Sorry you can't afford to upgrade

any flip phone

the se is the latest, this is an upgrade

iPhone 5 and 5s is the effayest model. Also rose gold is gross. iPhone 6 is mainstream af but it's nice, gold or silver.

t. former phone accessories sales assistant

Lumia 920 in yellow

1020 was best Lumia.

SE rose gold you pleb

kys

they are the same phone with different dimentions. An hero.

My dude.

You dumbfuck, the camera and processor are literally the same as from the 6s, so over a 6 it would really be an improvement, plus the design is objectively superior

S7 edge, so u can shitposting on Veeky Forums easier

Sony Xperia Z5
>minimalist design
>23MP camera
>Android so you can modify it as much as you want
>pretty effay imo

>minimalist design

that's every smartphone.

6/6s in space gray only. 6+/6s+ are way too fucking huge, youll look like a retard holding it.

Also unless ur gay and really want an apple product there are plenty of effay android phones that are better for the price or cheaper.

>being an applefaggot

Lol lel kek jej lmao rofl

What did he mean by this

too bad it's got a tiny ass cuck sized screen lmao

iPhone SE - i really like it and I hate almost everything and everybody.

hes right

No 6 camera and processor are far better. Or else the cheap option wouldn't exist.

Not really.

hes right, the iphone SE has the same specs mostly as the 6s, retard

You don't know what you're talking about.

>The iPhone SE opts for the same 12-megapixel rear sensor as the iPhone 6S, meaning it is capable of 4K video recording and Live Photos. It also means you get a fantastic camera in your pocket and it's a big leap from the iPhone 5S.

>The iPhone SE features the A9 chip and M9 motion co-processor like the iPhone 6S

pocket-lint.com/news/136937-apple-iphone-se-vs-iphone-6s-vs-iphone-6-what-s-the-difference

>There is a 1.2-megapixel front camera with an aperture of f/2.4 however, so it doesn't take from the iPhone 6S here, aside from also offering a Retina flash. The lower resolution is evident in the performance, with images a little soft and lacking in detail.

How are you supposed to supposed to take good selfies for the gram?

>There is 2GB of RAM and a battery capacity of what is thought to be 1642mAh, making it just shy of the iPhone 6S.

Trust me when I tell you it's gonna run great new but in a year or so it's gonna start chugging.

Just get the iphone 6s and stop being poor