Most fa casio watch?

most fa casio watch?

Yes

No

I want to say this, but apparently the display is just cheap plastic and scratches like shit.

it looks like 5$ aliexpress watch

It only costs like $20 so

Yep

not sure if casio, but it's my favourite digital watch
don't know w2c tho

look for "elektronika kamerton"

Bump for interest

LITHEN
I DON'T THINK YOU'RE LITHENIN
I GOT DIS TING ON MY WRIST AND IT'S GLITHENIN
CATHIO!

I just bought a fresh new LA670

Calculator watch all the way.

pls get some sun

Get the pretty pretty one faggot

Wtf being tan isnt fa
Also why the fuck would i want a watch with a plastic band.

Because you don't want to bring the attention to a $20 dollar gimmick watch with gold coloured metal.

I just dont like plastic watches, breaks faster and feels like shit on my wrist. Have this same watch in silver and multiple other watches its not like this is my only watch. But calculator watch is the best in Casio watches.

You're kind of right, the bracelet broke once but replacements are cheap. I'm not too keen on metal bracelet but to each its own. I own an automatic watch too but yeah, calculator Casio look great and I got a few compliments on it

pic related if you're a guy

this if you're a grill

just bought this few minutes ago

Really dig this desu

I had the gold vers of this, it's a fucking pain to adjust the analog time

Man, you have noooo idea how small that watch really is. Seen one when I went to go pick up my watch. Looks as big as your thumb nail.

If girl not too bad.

The Classic F91-W

i have this one in black. AE-1200 or something like that. so cheap

>pic related mine

Excuse all the white grime in the crevices. Wore it in the ocean yesterday and haven't cleaned it off yet.

>$0.00

same, thing is so dope

just copped

prolly gunna have to get the scratches out tho

or maybe I'll keep it scratched up

Idk lmao

I'm having troubles deciding between the casio a68 or the f91w. thoughts anyone?

finally. I got pic exactly related of ebay but It has no battery and no instructions so it's just sitting dead in my desk draw for now.

Any anons with the Databank tell me what battery this uses? this one is by my best research one that was made some time in the 80s, assembled in Korea. cheers for any help guys.

Which one should I cop?

black one obv

pebble more like be pleb

Got this one too user :^)

shit , i just figured out i bought a fake casio for 10 europoors last week, it's fucking identical

>black one

b-bumping this

ayy, I own a watch like that
apparently it can also play a specific tune, but since the instructions were in russian i have no clue how to

I think it uses a cr1616 battery.