New WAYWT

new WAYWT

layers baby

ppl got mad about the lighting in my last post so i just took a bunch of pics because my mirror sucks

helmut lang ss2000 coat
vintage coogi sweater
cdg x junya watanabe x lacoste polo
dickies
common projects

Thoughts?

don't make a new thread before the old one is at bump limit you goddamn imbecile
how is this so hard to understand? if the thread is slow, BUMP IT by adding fucking constructive discussion instead of being so hyperactive that you can't wait any length of time for a reply

get black laces for those shoes and fold your pants a bit higher

wah wah

Pants are cropped and i wore raf simons response trails in white

Not sure why it's rotated

you sorta look like a streetwear hypebeast mother fucker

but i like it a lot

take off the ring

i dont personally wear logos on my shirt but yours look aight just get a different belt

repasta

belt looks extremely cowboy-core

Rate!

high fashion

How tall are you?

I hate being cold.

thrift
diy painted hoodie
diy cropped tee (not vis)
junya watanabe
rick

rings are all thrift/gifts

oohoohoh this is nice

fucking sick user

jeans are slightly too destroyed but this is still fuckin ace

Honestly wtf are these shoes they look like gumboots with laces

never liked coogi sweaters before this

5'8

like this a lot! would prefer some creepers or something to cps, always think they look really flimsy, especially with such a bold chunky outfit, but this is looking sick

height?

5'6...

you look significantly taller in the pic, proportions aren't bad

The jeans and shoes work well together, not sure about the shirt and if I were you I'd were longer socks so people can't see your ankles

nice to see you showing some more personality, your fits have been kinda bland in the past

Yeah thats what I try to do in every picture and outfits. Emphasising the legs and making comparisons with real world things harder to do. It helps a lot being skinny.

Its a great way to develop my style and think more carefully about what I wear.

I feel like I'm always out on campus when I want to take a waywt pic

Ya I noticed the sock thing after taking the photo. I fixed it. Thanks though!

fit on those jeans is not right for u senpai

also they are bad jeans

interesting

Should I wear slimmer fit jeans?

I'm hungover and look shit
but here goes

Please stop taking these stupid reddit tier poses of your numale outfits

haha wtf is that

how are people still falling for this

This is really really nice. I've never seen the sweater tuck pulled off but I like it in this. saving for inspo
I like it, not a fan of the ring though.

Thoughts?
Where should I start if I want to buy nicer pants for like sub $180?

love that sweater and shirt

are those just dickies 874?
how do you afford this stuff?

only people tonight that don't look shit

this board fucking sucks

ok

>the last one

what thje fuck

nothing special but looks comfy clean and nice

shit bait

I agree, I was going to wear my MIE docs but I felt like my last ten fits on here had them so that's why i changed it up

yep, 874s fit me perfectly. classic

I save my money

>yfw I'm actually going to a harvest festival.

Shit quality, but the shirt is green, bowtie is grey, and I'm wearing suede derbies, matching belt of same colour and fabric. Jeans are selvedge.

holy shit

patrick.jpg

Excuse the room

do people here seriously walk around in boots, pants, layera/sweaters in July? it's like half the WAYWT posts I see.

this why you workout in the winter user, you throw on a sleeveless and leave the house comfy af and women love your fit instead of being dressed like it's Feb when it's 90 degrees.

Yeah, you don't get laid.

Stop with the shitposting

you look like the most boring human bean on planet earth

Regular working clothes.

Work/uniform shirt
Olive colored pants
Wolverines

i asked this in the prev thread. are those prisoners? if so, what season?

I need jeans like this.

w2c jeans

oh yeah sorry, i saw your post but forgot to respond.
yeah they're prisoners, unsure about season probably 2016

> thinks he can tell about a person's personality by looking at one faceless pic
> posts on Veeky Forums

you seem like a pretty shitty guy to be around too m8. BTW dressing like a school shooters or some streetwear kanye dick rider doesn't give you personality

this was meant for

but for

I get more ass than any public toilet seat. no way to prove it to you faggot but I have no doubt I've fucked more girls than 95% of the people who post on this site

Stop posting

Feeling pretty blue today

imma get shit for this one but casper-core is comfy

w/o t-shirt tucked

0/10, copy and pasta outift

Dont go out like this

>thick sweater
>bare ankles

who cares. this board is not for you buddy

I think this would be better w/o the coogi, but its still really nice. I'm glad you're posting again, Veeky Forums is going to shit.
flexin, the fit is alright I guess. I don't know if response trails work here though. Some white raf velcros would be sick tho.
Lose tuck
Somethings off about the sock/shoes combo, but I can't really tell what.
I like this, but maybe a black hoodie would be better. The overshirt is really cool.
basic and trash all at the same time.
Please stop posting and lurk more. You really need to clean up your wardrobe.
Ramones would be better.
Black socks and this is 10/10
Navy monochrome is no bueno
me
Yea this isn't worth two pictures

Anything w/o a reply is bad

Chinese family was waving at me from below. I know this is boring but what should I do about these sleeves

Idk enough about Rick to offer advice but I love this. It also seems uncontrived, if I saw this outfit at a Target or something I wouldn't think it much more out of place than if you were inside the store.

Reddit
Seriously your style would probably be much more welcome there

Hate the jeans, I think some sweats like acne John would be much better

You could stand to lose some weight, your thighs look kinda fat. Additionally the shirt is terrible, and your ugly ass glasses and acne tells me you don't care about how your face looks. I'm not trying to be mean, but if I saw you on the street I would not think how you look mattered to you.

that's actually super helpful. i want to give the impression that appearance doesn't really matter to me, let it just be an extension of my lifestyle.

>bait
I've seen this same post multiple times.

wow kiddo you got him good nice catch

lol bro your proportions are so shit errytime

I don't see the hate on your fits. I like the casual aesthetic. Sad to see that Veeky Forums doesn't like normcore, palewave and whatever anymore.

>reddit
why would you say that?

stop with the bullshit on snapchat and pls put on some socks

>stop with the bullshit on snapchat
lol wat

it's nice and safe, and something is telling me i should really like this but I feel that the matching is slightly off. It could be the coat fabric and the trouser fabric, or it could be the shirt, which itself seem pretty, but perhaps doesn't work with the solid matte overcoat and trousers. Shoes are fine! I know this ain't much help and is more of a waffle, but this might be how others in the street may see your look. Perhaps incorporate a muted colour like olive/sage or dulled salmon or grey/navy wool?

seems*

why re-post the numale fit

the best I could do right now is probably switching the pants to a dark grey or the jacket, although the jacket is too thick to wear in 65° weather when it's
raining. What do you think about a salmon shirt though?

Serious question, are you transitioning from female to male?

dont listen to him

theres literally no difference between reddit and fa for fashion. people here dont realize there are other fashion subs on reddit

no, but i'd like to think this is a good thing

It's a good thing in the sense that I sure would like to see you sucking a cock :)

Bless

delete this