/loose/

OLD

these fits aren't nearly as good as the ones in the old thread, someone fix the situation please

someone post a pic of op's mum ;)

I posted most of my stuff in the previous thread. Anyone want to dump something in this one?

I don't remember this guy's name but I'm sure someone here will. I like his fits but I think he "over layers" if that makes sense.

The way the trousers taper into the cuff, the turtleneck collar with the knit, the fit of the top in general, it's just top tier YYPH to me.

post more jin fits mate

WHERE CAN I COP A JACKET SIMLAR

Difference between loose and baggy? Thrifted a size 36 pair of khakis (usually a size 30) cuffed them but side and back fit look like elephant man and tried to layer with baggy top.

The pants just arrived, so dope.

Nice. I have these too, they're great but since they billow out every time you take a step, its so easy for them to snag onto something and damage the fabric.

nice one

baggy pairs are cut like rectangles (like this ) while looser cuts from designers tend to have a inverse parallelogram cut with a slow taper (somewhat like this ) or a cut that widens out from the hip then tapers down mid thigh (like this )

the difference between loose and baggy is what separates an outfit from being one that actually interestingly plays with proportions and fit to one that has no clue on proper fit

Wasn't this fit posted in the first thread?

whew lad, is it really time for a bump?

now your just injecting your opinion where it doesn't belong

I don't necessarily agree with the definition but I think the argument is right. There's a difference between baggy and loose, although I'd generally categorise baggy the same as oversized. It often looks bad.

>loose
more like you laugh you lose
and i just lost because that fit is shit!

Post some loose "streetwear", old baggy jeans and stuff senpai, channel that 90s suburban art type you got inside

its true tho in most cases

The textured knees are fucking siiiiick

w2c jeans that fit like the ones in the middle?

w2c jeans that fit like the ones in the middle?

fuck off

yea boiii

mah nigga issey. check out the homme plisse collections they're equally as sick

Is no one on Veeky Forums rocking the loose fit and willing to show us some fit pics?

this will never look good on white men. too goofy loose ninja try hard shit like in

Half the models wearing this on the runway are white.

yet it barely even holds together under the context of a runway show

k

W2c, or at least I'd plsss.

Sorry I meant id.

posting some great depression core which is basically people looking rugged as fuck with loose fits