What's a good watch for under $100?

What's a good watch for under $100?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.co.uk/itm/BOCCIA-TITANIUM-MENS-41MM-LEATHER-BAND-TITANIUM-CASE-AUTOMATIC-WATCH-3539-01-/252407100416?hash=item3ac4a2b400:g:7wsAAOSwie5XS~qF
alltime.ru/watch/boccia-titanium/3539-01/69948/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the sun

Seiko 5, Citizen Quartz, or an Orient

All can be found for under $100 on Amazon, with cheap as hell same day shipping.

You can also order a Parnis, a Chinese watch, which has a Sea-gull movement, and the option of getting Sapphire glass. Generally a pretty good value for the money, but may run you a bit over $100.

Everyone else will say Seiko 5, but with it being in the $70 price range, while being an reputable automatic, is a damn good deal.

What color watch wrist band makes your skinny forearms look bigger/better? Black?

Casio f91-w nigger

>Casio

Do you shop at Walmart too?

timex weekender

And also Vostoks.

Euros will probably hate vostok watches but they are cool to me as an american

Oh is that where Osama copped his?

mvmtn watches look AWFUL in real life

Seiko snsx77
You can get it for like 70-80 dollars.

eastern europe here, vostoks are cool but the quality is kind of hit or miss, especially in newer ones, vintage are usually better

You don't even know one of the most effay watches of a generation
I would call you a pleb but you clearly don't think so yourself

what. this is awesome, look great and to me as a half russian its pretty patriotic, thanks a lot !

glad to put you on, lurk ebay and please dont steal the watches im watching

How retarded am I for not being able to read this watch with a glance? I need to stare at it for good couple seconds to figure out the time.

Yeah, that's bad user. You're retarded.

Nice trips

The case is wider than your arm. Not good.

r8 em

hairy arms and baby wrists is the worst combination, sorry mate

I don't have baby wrists tho. I just have massive hands.

>falling this had for the nato strap meme

casio especially looks like shit

The original strap for the Casio is terrible and I couldn't stand wearing it.

>not embracing the vintage/cheap/terrorizmo/slacker aesthetic
Do you also listen to twentyonepilots ?

Do you listen to asap rocky instead of death grips ?

absolutely atrocious, not one redeeming feature

That is not my photo

This nigga

TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK

but seriously if you don't mind the noise, it's a solid watch, I have one

How to fix?

seiko 5, casio f91-w, timex weekender, vostok amphibia

Being cheap I have both of these watches which cost me less than £100 (given how the UK is retarded that must be about $100 now)

based Boccia

looking at that i'd love to buy it and yet it seems nearly impossible to find for the UK.

This watch is a joke. Can not recommend unless you want TICKTICKTICK as your entrance music. Srsly.

this one is indeed a bit rare. but I saw the white dial version on ebay

ebay.co.uk/itm/BOCCIA-TITANIUM-MENS-41MM-LEATHER-BAND-TITANIUM-CASE-AUTOMATIC-WATCH-3539-01-/252407100416?hash=item3ac4a2b400:g:7wsAAOSwie5XS~qF

most other quartz Boccia watches are usually on Amazon but then again, I don't know about Amazon UK.

ah those are crazy prices mind you, looking around they're trying to sell them between 250-350£

alltime.ru/watch/boccia-titanium/3539-01/69948/ sells them for under £100 but only deliver in russia.

Would happily pay the £40-50 to have it come here, it's a shame.

yeah, maybe there will be a new offer sooner or later. just keep looking for it.

>good watch for unter $100

>good
>under $100

pick one

You're too much of a wristlet. You should probably avoid wearing watches.

Komono

Fuck mang my sides.
Made me lol literally 10/10

Seiko 5 looks nice but the strap looks fucking awful

Change it, straps are dirt cheap

>Orient

Steer clear of orient mechanical watches, lose time pretty frequently

Yeah, you can easily switch it out to a leather band, or even get a Seiko 5 with a different dial and steel band.
I would also highly recommend Citizen Eco-Drive. I have the E870 Perpetual Calendar and it is fantastic. The capacitor will last around 20 years, it is charged by light, not just sunlight, but even a lamp will charge it, and it can keep time for months if you don't use it due to that one charge. In terms of accuracy, mine is phenomenal. It states on nearly every Miyota movement on their website, that the capacitor and quartz lose +/- 20 seconds a month. Based on the other forum I use for this, their experience is similar to mine, where it only loses 3-6 seconds a month. So far my watch loses about one second per week, if that sometimes, so really my watch will lose less than a minute of time this year, which is fantastic, if it is generally consistent.

What do you define as bad accuracy for an automatic mechanical watch?

Based on my orient and others experiences, that many of orients watches run under +/- 10 seconds a day, which is great considering its price. Not to mention I have one that's been running for 35+ years, movement is in pristine condition still.

I love this one, but I've never seen it below $150.

Bottom one looks great IMO. Tip top tick tock.

I submit two:

Mondaine (formal)
Casio Gshock 5600 (casual)

Seiko 5 is a good cheap runner up

NATO strap for the win.