What's this style called?

What's this style called?

I'm thinking it's basically a conservative normcore style.

Can anyone post more examples of this style? I want to look conventionally good without trendy Veeky Forums bullshit like cuffed pants

That's called gap core

go to the gap

Normie here, it looks good

Girls will think it looks good, so will other people in the streets

The extremley skinny people wearing cloaks and eyepatches of Veeky Forums will probably say you look shit but they don't go anywhere that isn't work/class/home anyway so you should be fine

Only thing I'm not a fan of is the vans

its not normcore its just normie

Is his torso really that long?

it is not attractive at all. First of all, colors are too light, boring and don't match. I don't get why anyone would choose so mainstream looking colors. Secondly, shorts are generally really ugly because they are too big and look homeless. Not stylish oversized like on runways but really cheap. I personally wouldn't notice this guy, let alone want to date him, but it is still better than hiphop style, just very random and cheap-looking. Men's fashion is ugly in general, it is like men look ugly on purpose because it is "gay" to look like a fashion model, wear leggings or anything unique at all

> shorts too big
???

men's shorts are too big in general. Compare them with women's shorts. It is like "I am lazy man, I don't care about looking attractive, bitches have to look good and not me".
Only some gay men wear hotpants, pants without buttocks, tights or leggings.

Did you not read the part where he said the people of Veeky Forums will obviously think it looks like shit.

95% of people will think its looks good, probably even better than the average guy. Yeah it's boring but if you're not really interested in fashion then there's nothing wrong with dressing like that at all.

I'm not surprised by this stock image person being disappointed, their style is similar

I find it arrogant that men wear so ugly things while expect women to be pretty. 95% women are much, much more attractive, wear better clothing, use makeup and take care of themselves. It is not wrong to wear this or anythign and it is not the worst example, but many wouldn't really start conversation or date a guy like that.
The point is also that guys would never notice a girl wearing those standard random walmart things and would totally ignore her

lmao, move somewhere warm

everyone lifts and the men look better than the women more often than not

I have never seen a man prettier than a woman. Maybe some androgynous model on tumblr, but not really

Yeah no shit, I no one is arguing that women as a whole don't put more time into the way they look. However,

>but many wouldn't really start conversation or date a guy like that.

This is objectively incorrect. Unless you're living in some bohemian urban center that is considered perfectly fine attire for a guy. In fact, most normie girls would probably prefer it to the kind of stuff people wear hear.

>The point is also that guys would never notice a girl wearing those standard random walmart things and would totally ignore her

This is also dumb. Have you ever been on an american college campus? 70% of the girls are wearing whatever the equivalent of this is like yoga pants and some kind of a sweater or hoodie, during the winter or short shorts and an over sized shirt during summer. But this is irrelevant anyways because this wasn't what that guy was arguing in the first place.

*here

Most women look like shit. Most guys look better than women in warmer areas where skin is shown. See LA, See Roo island. You just have bad taste.

yoga pants are not equivalent of baggy shorts. If a woman wears loose fitting baggy shorts, sandals and exactly the same shirt, nobody would ever talk to her.
I would love to see men wearing yoga pants or hotpants

This - what the fuck do you mean you've never seen a man that's better looking than a woman?

Never seen a man you're more sexually attracted to but that doesn't = attractiveness overall

so they have had plastic surgery? The faces of males are more bumpy, rough, not that fine-tuned, sisters look much prettier than their brothers (unless they are deformed)

I've seen men that I'm attracted to but they are not "prettier" than women, not even close. sexual attraction is not the same like thinkig that someone is pretty. I mean, women might think that Kim Kardashian is prettier than Kanye West but sexually prefer Kanye

holy fuck you're retarded. I'm saying in terms of social equivalence, obviously baggy shorts (though the ones in OP's pic arent even baggy) aren't gonna literally look the same as yoga pants.

And believe me, a man in yoga pants is gonna get much more than less attention than a women in baggy shorts. At least the woman won't get constantly called a faggot.

>11462881
This is practical attire. It looks fine, not reinventing the wheel by any means but looks better than 90 percent of what men normally wear. How does it feel being a pretentious virgin?

please get the fuck off of Veeky Forums this website is not for you

in social terms? It is so typical that men compare women and men differently.
And stylish men are of course faggots because men can look like people of walmart because they are not women or faggots. It is extremely arrogant to compare men shorts with yoga pants because women of course have to wear tight clothing that fits but for men anything is fine until it looks ugly, Men in yoga pants are considered faggots only because it is expected that if man takes care of himself he must be gay

this is such a fucking stupid way to think.

tighter does not always equal more fashionable. There are plenty of styles (female styles included) that use baggier silhouettes but can still look good. Yeah and no shit fashion is going to be judged differently for men and women. They're anatomically different. Men don't wear yoga pants because they have a dick and that'd look ridiculous and would probably be pretty uncomfortable.

Society and culture decides what is and isn't fashionable, not you. Plenty of people, women included, would consider what OP's pic is of to be just as if not more fashionable than the numerous basic bitches in yoga pants and a hoodie. It's not like there's any more effort that goes into wearing yoga pants than shorts or anything. Seriously what the fuck are you even on about.

i understand if it is really fashion and suits for men or women. But normal men think that they don't have to show their body and expect women to do so and this is hypocritical. Maybe women want to see men's dicks but of course men never think about this. Only women have to show skin, men wear random walmart pants. All the girls wearing the same thing are called ugly lesbians and no man would talk to them.
I support men wearing more leggings, tights and makeup because right now they look ugly and boring like mormon women who never wear makeup and dress baggy (not fashionable baggy, bbut walmart style)

Beauty and pretty aren't the same thing. Men can easily be more beautiful than women. Their criteria is simply different.
Masculine beauty in about strength, power, agility. Soft isn't more beautiful because it isn't as striking, it isn't as moving. Why do you think models don't have soft faces and soft angles instead of harder ones?

Are you fucking retarded? Men walk shirtless all the fucking time with short swim trunks.

if criteria is different you don't really compare men to women and it is unfair. To compare fairly, you need to think how good would they look as opposite gender

>I find it arrogant that men wear so ugly things while expect women to be pretty.
Go back to tumblr

only on beach and even then most men have baggy shorts not thongs. The point is that they don't wear clothes that show off their body. Only gays do that because other men have standards

That's stupid. If you don't know that the criteria is fucking obviously different then you're braindead. You judge them both based on their own criteria. The fact is that on college campuses the men currently put more effort into their bodies and their outfits than the women on average. Everybody lifts weights, nobody shops at walmart. But the chicks think they can get away with a ponytail and PINK garbage. And you know what, they can. Because pussy has a higher market value than dick so there is no reason for them to try.

Don't you know that women only wear leggings and heels and thongs and make up because they're comfortable and they feel good in them?

girls don't dress for guys shitlord

guys dress and exercise just for girls if though it's pathetic

t. virgin

uuuuummmmmm my hymen broke itself at 12...

so shut up because you don't know me

ok thanks bye
xD

why should i judge someone based on their own criteria? Someone's criteria is to look like a fat ball, so they are pretty?
It is logically not fair to say that men for instance are prettier and then compare men with other men. It is exaclty like I would say that giraffes are prettier than elephants because this giraffe has long neck and it is pretty compared to other giraffes and that's why they are prettier than elephants:
Men should also wear more pink and ponytail is the best for certain face types both for men and women.
I don't care about pussies and dicks, I care about filling the streets with pretty men ;) it is not my concern if they are straight at all

>he doesn't want a hunk

Incredibly bad taste muchacha

good taste is then men looking like people of walmart? No tight and short pants showing off their perfect buttocks, no crop tops or extremely low v-nekcs showing their beautiful chest? No ripped tights showing their legs, no makeup showing their sexy eyelashes?
Just boring, average, slow creature wo shops at walmart

>their perfect buttocks,
I have a bubble butt tho, it's the main reason I never ever tuck my shirt in

Tucking in your shirt would emphasize your butt.

You are either a troll or have shit taste, how do you equate not wearing eye makeup to shopping at Walmart?

no, these ugly pants. They look like someone bought random clothes in bulk and typical male clothes look like that, they don't fit, they don't make their bodies sexier, they don't show their ass(ets)

>Tucking in your shirt would emphasize your butt.

No shit, that's why I said I DONT tuck

this is sexier

or this

Hope that's a girl cuz I just fapped to it

pantalone-core

this faggot

hahaha oh my god my sides this has got to be b8 is he seriously trying to bring back Renaissance era fashion

I think you might be a lesbian.

What a giant faggot - go back to tumblr

nono you r worng u have to lok like this i swear is fashionble just try be less strong mor skinny :D