How do I find effay friends?

>tfw no friends into fashion
>tfw no one to help me improve fits and help build style
>tfw no fashionable friends to do Veeky Forums things with

how do i find/meet people into fashion? without having to do something autistic.

be rich

art school

one day

>without having to do something autistic
I want a future btw.

it doesn't have to be art school, any good uni in a medium-large city will have at least a few groups of people into fashion. even my flyover state's flagship public uni has a few Veeky Forumsggots

I live in L O N D O N which is supposedly Veeky Forums, i've seen Veeky Forums people around but never met any. I have no idea how to meet these groups.

i saw a guy in a nice fit in a convenience store and complimented him on it. it turns out that he has similar interests to me (obviously), i asked for his phone number and now we are good friends.

do something like that.

Okie, thanks. I'll try something like this.
>tfw when they ask me if i own any of their high end pieces
>tfw i have to reply that im broke

i'll be your friend, i live in london and am quite fa whats your fb

i dont really use fb, got anything else?

Real question. How does one get another mans number without coming off as homosexual?

You ask for it without stuttering and with confidence you idiot

yeah well i got most forms of communication which do you prefer, i'd give you my number or something but i'm in paris atm

we happened to have a common interest in skateboarding. so i asked him for his number so i could hit him up to go skate. i imagine this would work for any common interest you can find.

oh cool, what are you doing there if i may ask? also same, i use some apps, skype discord etc.

well i was modeling in pfw and then met & fell for a brazilian model so decided to stay an extra 10 days and now i'm on holiday

give me your snapchat or something, id give you mine but it has my name in which i'd rather not give out

>tfw I had Veeky Forums friends
>they left one by one
>now I'm lonely as fuck and have huge isolation issues
shits not worth it you underage faggot

Damn, that sounds pretty cool and fun. I feel like i'm not effay enough for you mane Tbh.

Anything other than snapchat? if not, I'll drop mine i guess, what's the worst that could happen

not underage, just want friends i can talk about fashion with and build knowledge, style and fits with m7

i mean to be honest i only really use facebook, i got whatsapp for being in paris but i dont know how to use it so wouldn' know my username if that's how it even works

also nah i'm not really that effay im a nerdy autistic fag like the rest of yous just got cheekbones and luck

my facebook is just old stuff from years ago p embarrassing really. Whatsapp uses phone numbers btw.

Also fair enough then.
>tfw no luck

so are you giving me your deets or......?

sure if you're not some /pol/tard or hardcore racist 2bh. it's aj.senpai

Anyone who lives in New York,
Colton Brassie
((347))786(0313)

Will also accept facebook friend requests.

Prefer people who like to party, : )

eh if you're L O N D O N, I need some new peeps to skate with all my old mates are too flaky.

neither. my snapchat is timbrodie

no, i'm not london user

Wtf 3 people added me

Where you live onii-pham?
I'm in Brooklyn

>Tfw no friends at all