META-THREAD V2.0

META-THREAD V2.0
CONTINUED FROM: ---
Hiroshima Nagasaki, this is a formal request for you to make a /rel/ board. The christfag shitposting has gotten out of hand and infects every thread that even casually mentions something tangentially related to religion - even if it's not christfaggery. Any time Arabic history is discussed or the world "Islam" is whispered, the copypasta about Mohammed being a devil worshipper goes in full force.

Pls ban the shitposters or make a board for them. Thanks.

Please no. We already had one shitfest, we don't need another one so soon.

We already have /int/ as a (more or less) SFW /pol/, OP.

>Waahhhh why are you exposing my religion!

If you hate facts and truth, don't go to Veeky Forums

The Bible is bull shit memes.

1st for dubs

0/10 poor bait

shhhh

Bible quotes again, after it has been repeatedly explained to you why these mean nothing to someone who doesn't consider the bible to be anything other then a book.

Where on the autism spectrum are you exactly?

>religion faggots want a safe space where no one can criticize their backwards beliefs, where they can roleplay in safety without fear of being triggered by facts and empirical evidence.

Is there a bump limit on Veeky Forums?

I care that you faggots are shitting up this board. Your superstitions are not particularly relevant to my life.

No. The bible-bangers care not one iota for criticism or shame, if they did they wouldn't shit up this board so much.

Is there a thread post limit on Veeky Forums?

>implying

>a bloo bloo bloo

Go back to r/atheism already.

Says the faggot crying about religion.

christians can stay, theology and proselytizing has to be banned though because they are not humanities

>wasting good fucking threads on your bullshit about protestants and Catholics getting a fight over the bible
Literally eat shit, you fucking faggot.

But they really do that. Every time.

How does theology not qualify as a humanity?