ALEX TURNER INSPO THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nYIMst-45zI
youtube.com/watch?v=2WrIN7xhEks
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's dead to me

Fresh SLP aesthetic tho, perfectly executed

the most tryhard ever

Alex Turner makes me cringe like nothing else.
The fame really did hit him, lel.

this dude has no personality at all

not gonna circlejerk about how AM isn't that good, but I preferred how he looked when he made Post Punk revival stuff.

He effay af and is arguably one of the most unique and interesting songwriters of this generation. I'd say he has plenty of personality.

He is effay, but his music is dreadfully boring and uninspired

AM is shit, Whatever people say i am, humburg and five minutes are masterpieces
Seriously, since AM relased, they've become shit

Truth right here.

He looks like a fucking try hard. I met him too, we have a friend in common who owns a bar in Sheffield and he hung out with us. He's boring and a manlet.

AND everything post Humbug is SHITE.

ive meet this dude before and I can confirm this statement

> everything post Humbug is SHITE.

Oh come on. AM might have a load of filler but it's got some pretty great songs. 10/10 singles 0/10 filler.

such as?

No, it doesn't.

It's over.

Time to move on.

I kinda want this to be me

w2c jacket?

This is some Grade A bait right here.

>arguably one of the most unique and interesting songwriters of this generation
please be bait, please be fucking bait
what the fuck is wrong with this board?

ID on these shoes?

>This is some Grade A bait right here.

Alex Turner is a pussy. I kick her ass in bar on Scotland. He appears with hot models in public, but he love suck cocks on the bathrooms.

t. I hate things because they're popular

How's 8th grade going? Still getting your dick scraped by that one girl's braces because she hasn't figured out how to give proper head yet?

I literally asked what songs you were referring to, faggot

what would i ask the hairdresser for to get this kinda cut?

story time?

Not that person.

>>This is some Grade A bait right here.
>This is some Grade A bait right here.

fuck that guy

He appeals to dudes with no personality like you.

Okay first off I don't want to seem like an elitist or pretentious because I don't tend to delve deep into music, his music is pandered to teenage girls and boys stuck in 2006.

His music is a modernised version of all love songs from the 80s, and to say his music is unique is ignorant to the much better music out there

i liked am/fm either way fuk u

Isn't this the guy from Arctic Monkeys? why is he all of a sudden getting attention now? Must of been because of the image change after they released AM

No he is not as great as people say, but seriously how lame are you. What if he was a little bit awkward with one of his fans. Saying a rock star regardless of him being mid tier has no personality is fucking lame of you

I'd say he is really one of the better ones in terms of writing his lyrics, music wise nothing special not even close to top 20. Probably biased, i am in love with Alex

Step 1: Show him the picture
Step 2: Go buy pomade

go to bed alex, your music is some of the most bland fucking shit going, you pretentious twat

>shitposter believes he has better personality than anyone famous

when in that post was that even implied
quit projecting

t. I hate things because they're popular

youtube.com/watch?v=nYIMst-45zI

he's a good songwriter desu ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"It seems as we become the winners, you lose a bit of summat, and half wonder if you won it at all."
Alex is so autistic he predicted his own downfall and can't recognize it.

At least post a photo from current year you cucks.

He's become a huge try hard.

Do you think he'll ever go back to being more chill or will it just get worse?

He's been acting more chill on the TLSP tour.

the irony of this song is palpable seeing Alex now

he used to dress like he'd been sent through Topman with a £25 gift card and it was great

youtube.com/watch?v=2WrIN7xhEks

Interesting to see the Veeky Forums contrarian ethic alive with such vigor when relating to Alex Turner. He is at the peak of fashion. He fucked Alex Chung. He is in one of the greatest UK bands of all time and they're in the twilight of their biggest tour ever.

The amount of jelly in this thread is literally palpable. You will never be Alex Turner, you pathetic fuccbois. Go listen to Death Grips and wear tricky rick and act like you know a thing about what's 'cool' -- you embarrass yourselves.

he's still making good music even if he seems like a bit of a cunt now

dude has a godly hairline and decides to dress and style like an 80s pedo.