Is there a an effay look for black people that isnt generic as fuck...

Is there a an effay look for black people that isnt generic as fuck? It feels like all effay black ppl look the same with a slightly different hairstyle

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jw_Ue1NvahI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because we can't be Veeky Forums. The most we can do is not be seen a nigger by dressing preppy and behaving

Somali guy here, I'm going for an ottermode, long hightop dreads, and slightly japanese fashion sense kind of look.
Do what you like user.

Youre probably right, ive been thinking the same for a while

I just cut my dreads after 8 years, i still want long hair but it seems like my only option is either an afro or cornrolls of which I dont want either

Black men wearing purple with eye glasses to look non-threatening

big in advertisements

get a body like this n wear tight clothes like the sweater he's got on

Guaranteed to be drowning in pussy 25/8

Hey that's me

Hunter S. Thompson is my inspo-god

coalburners maybe

Wasn't there that one trip that used to post on Veeky Forums who was black? He wore full Rick and was pretty Veeky Forums. Think he was called quarterback

I've actually probably red-pilled a few. It's really hot for me to whisper "14/88" in their ears as I cum. I let them sit and think about it then leave them disgusted with themselves.

The whole "you're helping the white genocide" thing tends to get to them.

comment most obviously written by a white person lmao

I look like a thug all the time, I've tried everything. Depressing.

Post face (and favorite fit). I can give some recommendations.

not him but OP this is me when I had dreads. Just imagine my hair as twists now.

get the short haircut that drake and chris brown have

god i wish i could pull that off as a white male

u can be effay as fuck my man

>That inviting smile
Bruh you have nothing to worry about. You look like you should be drowning in pussy.

If you're really nice, try jacking the style of your favorite author and shape it around your personal style. If you're really lost, check out some of the more recent Bryson Tiller (Exchange, Sorry not Sorry) vids and try that with a couple nice button downs. If you want to try a bit older style, try Maxwell (Lake By the Ocean has some bretty great fits), Eric Benet, or Lenny Kravitz (not the crazier 90s era fits thought).

Hell, you could probably pull off Thom's fit in Daydreaming. I can't afford full Rick though so I have no personal experience.

No. Nothing expect mid length or free formed dreads looks good

desu black guys have more options, they can get away with more colours imo

B L A C K
Q U A R T E R
B A C K

This whole post is a pile of shit mainly because it doesnt really have any direction and isnt specific. Fucking faggot OP

Kvka - Who you

youtube.com/watch?v=Jw_Ue1NvahI

he also makes clothing

Black girls are my weakness man
I've grown to dislike most white girls I meet physically and I don't like their mindsets

This is what I get but it might be "generic" for your tastes. I go to a small uni and when I got this cut like 2 or 3 other niggas got it too.

id on shirt?

>14/88
?????

wear suits
everyone loves black people in suits

can you elaborate and post examples of effay black people all looking the same/being generic, cause i feel like that statement can only be applied to people who wear streetwear (regardless of race streetwear is generic as shit), but there are plenty of diverse black models out there and i just fail to see your point exactly. i could see what you mean about hair though, black people can only get so many cool cuts

Spend more time on /pol/ friend
Or google it

I'm Sicilian and my hair looks exactly like that. The memes were right. Fuck.

that guy i have seen on asos before it's probably an asos brand shirt for like $12

Uncle Tom ass nigga

Is there a an effay look for white people that isnt generic as fuck? It feels like all effay white ppl look the same with a slightly different hairstyle

It's generic as shit.

This is roughly what I would have if I grew my hair out, but much darker, almost black in color. As a guy, what other hairstyles other than an afro would I do with it? Or should I just go with the afro?

Black people have some of the worst, tackiest fashion sense I've ever fucking seen.

Whether it's the famous celebrities like Conye West, ASAP Rocky or Lenny Kravitz getting praise for their cringeworthy """style"""", or tumblr/instagram kids like Ian Conor and Ian Rebel, or the shitty black designers like Olivier Rousteing or Shayne Oliver --- or all the sheep teens out the copying their favorite rappers' every outfit. Pure cancer.

Black people are just cancers to fashion.

Quit ruining and appropriating white culture.

White males have built this culture and you nigs are making a joke out of it. Literally a joke. Most of black people's fits make me laugh.

Look up @bakarrrr on insta

dosen't make it less true

I'm black and I just dress like a white kid

>nigger
>w-we have to behave to please the white men
get out of here cleetus this thread is for actual blacks

You look cool af desu, would chill with

You're all so pathetic. Grow a personality and develop your own taste. Why would you care what others think?

ivwri from sf dresses in full yohji mate. you can make it

coon

fucking this
mixed and black girls are the way to go my man

go back to /pol/ whitey

this dude is based

agreed. he's a pretty chill guy too (but that is usually given with people who go full yohji)

I'll probably get hated on for this but Rocky is probably the most Veeky Forums. He doesn't dress like some swaglord most times so i reckon he's a good source of how black people can dress well in high fashion instead of gaudy over branded shit.

(You)

This.

This. Just don't follow those brandwhore rappers.

Cool dude.

Besides that, I wanna build my own style, I don't have high enough hair (yet) to braid/plait it or whatnot. But my mother seems to think me trying to dress differently is either "copying someone", "gay", "dressing a white person" or "not being myself". Idgi guys, I really don't..

How can I get my hair to have that texture does it just do that when it grows out?

Source?

Niggers browse Veeky Forums now?

Kek first time back in a while, rip Veeky Forums. Feel sorry for newbies

Same. Haven't dated a white girl in like 6 years. Once you go black you seriously fucking don't go back.

Like seriously
holy fuck

we're taking your boards and your women

u r either 2 old or 2 yung 2 be on dis site senpai :)