Excercising

What does Veeky Forums do for excercise? ottermodes post bod & routine below

wtf is ottermode?

newfag detected

eat pills and do lines of ket @ the club

A pretty standard PPL
Just maintaining aside from delts, bi's, and calves because shit like a really large chest measurement and really big upper legs make being Veeky Forums hard af.

skinny with lean muscle, pic related

Trying nigga
About 10lbs off by my estimates
6 meals a day, lean protein and high-fiber/low-sugar carbs (leafy greens, baked sweet potatoes, etc)
Run 20 mins 4 days a week first thing in the morning on an empty stomach (only 20 minutes, however far you can go) and then wait to eat for another hour. Push ups, ab workouts, pull ups, dips, body-weight squats.

great bod senpai, mirin those pecs and abs.

more mass than that would be excessive though, so focus on cutting and improving definition.

thx my man.
this guy is the goal but I feel like I'm on the right track. cardio and calisthenics. More reps, less weight, etc.

PPL?

goals desu

super jelly

Lift 2 days a week for 45 mins.

Day one is bench/cable work for chest, ab work, standing lateral raises (shoulders), rows, shrugs, deads.

Day two is weighted chins, standing front raises (shoulders), biceps, triceps, squats.

Picture is older but I'm at this point again and aiming for a bit more definition.

It would be awesome to put together a Veeky Forums x Veeky Forums guide to ottermode.

More like straightfag detected, ottermode sounds stupid, at least bearmode LOOKS like a bear, and tapping in the bathroom? who the fuck hasn't done that.

What happened with the picture?

You just described the kinobody workout

>Run 3.25-3.5 miles 4 times a week. (used to run 7 days a week but i got sick for two weeks and have been lazy since then)

>push-ups,crunches,pull-ups inconsistently

>Used to box 6-7 days a week but had to stop going to the gym :'^ /(2 days of training in a class, 4-5 days of sparring)

About to make/start a new routine next week. Trying to build my chest/shoulders,do more ab work, and increase my distance/endurance. Also want to lose like 10 more lbs.

>Black nails
Nice bod tho

ss + gomad

4 days a week.

6' 163lbs

1. Incline bench + Squats + Rows + curls

2. OHP + Deadlift + Squats

3. Flat bench + Squats + curls

4. Cardio + Abs + Chin ups

Your treasure trail looks bad, shave it off

Fuck that, I don't want stubble on muh belly. Grills don't seem to care. Is laser hair removal good?

It's too expensive and too permanent. Right now you're too pale and the contrast is kinda gross. If the hairs were lighter it would look fine

you for real or memeing?
usually after ss + gomad you just come out looking like a tub of lard.

>>>>>>calisthenics

Push pull split + ab work and cardio, will post a more recent pic soon

DAMN BOI

FuĆ¹uuck

describe what u mean by "push pull split + ab work" pls
also what cardio and with what frequency
you look really great and im sure everyone else is also interested

G O A L S
O
A
L
S

Tell us your secrets, FuccGOD

I don't believe for a second you perform any of those lifts, sir.

push/pull/legs

Why not?

>no arms
>no shoulder
>no traps
>barely any chest
>probably no legs either

Literally just low body fat and barely any exercise required to achieve this.

0/10

Push pull split basically means one day with pushing motion, next with pulling. Pushing mostly works chest and triceps, pull works back and biceps. I don't do squats or dead's because all my muscle insertions come in really high so it gives me bitch legs, instead I just hop on an eliptical for 15 minutes and turn the resistance up a good bit.

Day one would be
Dumbell incline bench
Dumbell bench
Pec fly
Weighted dip
Overhead press
Optional tricep extension

Day two is
Weighted pull ups
Lat pull downs
Standing row
Bent over row
Curls

Add on core work, I like hanging leg lifts and hanging kick slide

Plus cardio of your choice after, I like eliptical

ty famygdala

>weighted dip

Yeah man just the one.

abs + upper body workouts at the gym. Try to go at least 3 days a week bare minimum, but go basically every day. Goal is a Brad Pitt from fight club body. Baby steps

>that southern trash mustache

Please tell me you have a glorious mullet to go with that stache.

Blake?

Very nice but tell me about your diet?

>deadlift
>(dumbbells)
KEK

trying to get otter, current routine is PPLPP. Feedback would be appreciated brehs

do you eat at under 800 calorie deficit even if you're already underweight? that doesn't make sense to me.

Stupid, non-english cunt here, I don't really understand rule 1. Do I have to eat under 800 calories a day or do I have to eat 800 less than I do now?

First of all, dont eat 800 under. Eat 200 under unless you've got a lot of excess weight. Eat a lot of fats and proteins too.

So if I eat 2000 calories now, I should eat 1800? How do make sure I eat 1800 calories?

Your shoulders/waist ratio is great and you look naturally thin, which means you've got the right genetics for ottermode.

You also look like you're on the right path, with pecs as your major strength.
Focus on making abs more defined and getting some more mass around the neck/shoulders, also work on a stronger V shape around your pelvis.

All in all, good job, keep going like this.

How tall are you / what do you weigh? Also what size do you usually wear in clothing?

He looks good, you're just the typical roidbeast jealous someone looks better than you without being a balloon animal.

I was following a guide i found in YouTube, was pretty great but then o quit because of the college

Be mindful of what you ingest.

Hello Veeky Forumsizen. You do realize what board you're on, right?

SS with less squats and a bit accessories

i don't really follow a diet but this is my eating schedule

>wake up 6 or 7 drink coffee have a cigarette
>few hours later eat a small piece of fruit
>eat a sandwich or something for lunch around 12-2
>eat something dinner around 7-9(had 5 slices of pizza yesterday)

sometimes I eat more sometimes I eat less.

6'0
155lbs
30in waist
38in chest
31 inseam

lmao have you ever even done arms dr. mcskellington?

jesus is this really normie body standards? shitty, small, weak skeleton men? kys Veeky Forums

I'm Recovering from skelly mode. Still working on my body. Funnily enough I feel pretty confident of my lifts:
60kg bench
110kg deadlift
80kg squat

weak? lmao man I'm and i can easily throw 70 lbs on a weight belt and rep out pull ups like its nothing.

Are you over 2m tall or something?

Otherwise it's hard to imagine.

It's the best body type for being Veeky Forums, newboi

I'm 6' tall. It's not hard if you train back and do a lot of gymnastics.

Not him, but could you elaborate on the gymnastics thing? Was interested in getting into gymnastics as I suppose it builds up a strong body base and boots your strength without necessarily buffing you up.

I'm the same height, I do chins for sets of 5 with 45 kgs (which isn't far off) and you look like a kid compared to me.

Nice, I'm just a little taller (186cm), but you've definitely got a better build. Gonna try what you posted earlier.

I second this

find a spot where you can teach yourself the basics. Regular chin ups, close grip, wide grip, archer, etc. Monkey bars can work, but you're better off finding a proper set of bars to exercise on. You can also do a lot of core work on the bars.

sets of 5 at 100lbs is impressive man, but photos can be deceiving. pic related is what I look like flexing and with proper posture

>pic
NOICE

>routine

Ha, but I'm really active. Work part time as a bike messenger and get around by bike, and either climb or swim most days of the week. I also just kind of recreationally do bodyweight stuff in odd moments.

Not posting pic, but yeah. Why "go to the gym" when you can just enjoy having a body?

what a gayass post

fuck off faggot

>people are unironically calling this "goals"
if i smacked you in the chest, you would evaporate my man.

pics?

Thanks m8

chest goals

I'd get a trimmer and trim it at a really short guard (short enough so there isn't as much of a contrast, long enough so it isn't stubbly).

That or an epilator, which won't leave stubble and will result in hair (temporarily) coming back thinner.

Just lift and don't eat excess amounts of retarded shit like beer soda pasta bread
Loads of broccoli and healthy veggies

>Lel I do exercises n shiet
>doesn't post current stats or reps

Faggot

How come black guys bodies are so much better looking?
slimmer hips, lower body fat, smoother looking skin, better proportioned v taper, better shoulders

are they born like this or what?

I suspect it's Maybelline

>he thinks this is impressive
>intermediate for someone who isn't light as a feather and trains real muscle groups

lmao

>stronger than 95% of americans
>intermediate

kek. stay mad fatty

lmao you fucking mong I'm pretty much DYEL and I'm stronger than 95% of Americans

so are you an advanced lifter then? What are your stats?

>I'm pretty much DYEL

>so you are an advanced lifter?

what a fucking retard

in any case, my stats are 115/185/225/275. 5'10 145. I can also easily do pull-ups with 70lb

I wouldn't call a 2.5pl8 dead DYEL
post body then. or is it shit?
I'll never understand why Veeky Forumsizens get so offended, not everyone needs to get huuuuuge

Body's shit atm, but still a beginner and semi-cutting.

lmao look at my face, i look like a fatass from this angle

somehow i doubt you are the same poster asor

not the same poster as but am . you must realize though my self-hate and self-loathing know no equal, i think my body is as terrible as they come. I'm working on it though, I'm just calling you out on settling for mediocrity

I wouldn't call it mediocrity man, most guys I know who focus on the main compounds can barely do any sort of pull-ups because they weigh around 200lbs and never work on it. Your lifts and strength are respectable, even if you don't think so.

I think I have a decent amount of strength at 155lbs, you may disagree. I just find it odd that so many people come here to bash on the bodies idealized by Veeky Forums to promote people like pic related, who wouldn't remotely look good in the types of clothes seen around here.

One more thing, while it's not the best idea to skip leg day, your legs might get fuckhuge and look retarded in jeans if you hit the squats too hard. Happened to me when I started, and presuming you care more about form than function, it may be best to switch to cardio. Veeky Forumsizens hate this advice though because 'muh lifts'

dont forget your lats my man.

>this is what people believe thanks to assholes that do inconsistent shit.

I'm learning to fight, if I ever want to compete I need stronk legs. You've gotta realize that SCOOBERS is a meme, as is grand piano guy. Pic related is Veeky Forums ideal body type.

>we came here to troll , is 2small for all the praise it got. we also make fun of /thinspo/

no, SS is confirmed meme. PPL, PHAT (idk why I never see this) and SL are objectively superior