TF thread

Not enough Tom Ford on this board.

Any of you own any TF pieces?

I wish, too expensive. I do buy his cologne, though.

I've yet to smell one that I didn't like. Although I haven't even put a dent in trying everything from his private blend line. I think my favs so far are Noir de Noir, and Oud wood. And Black Orchid from signature line is pretty amazing, and could easily have been put into a private blend bottle with the price increased by 200%

My bitch bought me the private blend collection set and love every one of them favorites being tobacco vanille and tuscan leather. Trying to save up for a M2M suit from the king of fashion

Best lapels in the game

it seems like i have procured some products from Chanel

oh my,somehow my bag contained a pair of Tom Ford shoes,how could such an event befall upon me

Too much Rick Owens dick sucking on this board

look at me mom, I'm gender bending! I bet that dyke chick from HS would totally be into me now that I'm boob binding

Gotta admit Tony was hot af in that movie, the chick 2

r u ok my men

w2c that fuzzy white sweater

no homo

It's pink in the movie tho, just saying

>muh lapels
all you tom ford fags repeat the same shit

also daily reminder

It's not like TF is the only brand that does this lmao

mohair sweater. Theyre annoying to wear if u dont have anything under

Tom Ford made all those outfits better. There's nothing wrong with taking ideas from the past and bringing them back.

mostly this
I agree that credit should be given where due, but fashion is undeniably cyclical and part of a designers genius is unearthing hidden gems and doing a contemporary take to make them relevant or trendy again

yeah and hedi made better too by adding a zipper

I like this way too much.

Does this look like a YSL thread?
Speaking of YSL saw this there thinking of coppin

wow absolute genius
truly the greatest designer of our era without a doubt

"steve jobs of fashion" they say

swoosh

my point flew over your head

wait did u just get butt hurt over some sarcasm?

tom ford is cool but the only place i can find any of his clothing is on mrporter, on top of that it's still expensive as shit.

try looking on any Asian at your local community college

More than half of his shit is made to measure and only ready to wear in store. He cares most about the fit