ITT: shoes/clothing that make plebs feel like they've made it

ITT: shoes/clothing that make plebs feel like they've made it.

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

svenssonshop.com/en/collection/classic-low-white.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why do these shoes trigger poorfags like op so much? $400 is not a lot you bum.

$400 for what?

Its a holy grail for plebs/cucks/poorfags alike.

i never seen a sneaker cause so much unwarranted saltiness. it's a basic ass white shoe

thread has been changed to shoes/clothing that trigger poorfags

Not him but I have nothing against common projects, it's ok if people buy them because they look good.
I just think it's very stupid to think of common projects as a holy grail and save for months to get them, they're just white sneakers, poorfags can literally buy good looking white sneakers for half the price.

> good looking white sneakers for half the price
like?

Vans Authentics are good enough tbqh

sorry that youre broke
enjoy your stan smiths

>poorfags can literally buy good looking white sneakers for half the price
if this was true there wouldnt be constant threads looking for alternatives.

Those shoes are as fucking gay and tasteless as that wood flooring

Achilles white lows are patrician-tier

lmao
you know there's a middle ground between CPs and disposable vans yeah?

I'm not svenssonshop.com/en/collection/classic-low-white.html these rae not half the price but are good, there are other options that have been shared here but I won't search in the archive fo you. You're capable of doing it yourself.

lol no, vans authentics have an autisticaly slim profile
white old skools look okay, but it's still common project's profile that really sets them apart

There are threads looking for alternaties because peopel odn't look at the archive, also there's tons of infographics out there.

And alternatives are always provided. The market is saturated with cp-likes right now.
Off the top if my head...
Epaulet NYC
Gustin
Allen Edmonds
Frank & Oak
Kent Wang
Eric Schneider
And I'm sure there are plenty more out there.

my fuxking sides

Let's get real for a moment

Like 30% of people here on Veeky Forums have a pair of shoes that is as or more expensive than CPs, and 95% have a sneaker collection that amounts to the price of a pair of CPs

Nothing says uninspired like CPs. Niggas think they can skip 1 out of 3 steps (boots, pants, top) by wearing these basic ass shoes. Wearing CPs is basically admitting to the fact that you are bad at tailoring cool fits together and just take the easy route.

please fuck off with your vans

>wearing the simplest white sneaker out there which also arguably happens to be the best quality and design means that you're uninspired.

What the actual fuck? So if I needed some minimalist shoes and bought svennsons or wangs instead it's ok? You don't make sense, and I don't even own a pair of cps, just sayin.

>30% of people here on Veeky Forums have a pair of shoes that is as or more expensive than CPs
>95% have a sneaker collection that amounts to the price of a pair of CPs

30% + 95% = 100?

>bait
Here's your reply

uh, has a point. those two things are contradictory, bud.

these beauties

The earlier mentioned 30% can be a part of the 95% that he mentioned later.
It's called overlap.

I don't get white shoes
Don't they just get fucked up after 1 week in a city?

People can be part of both percentage groups you fucking retard

Damn, the adidas looked sexy and were cheap too...

WHAT ARE THOSE

if you're sneaker collection adds up to the cost of a cp than either you collection is made up of things that are not cps or your collection in one shoe (which is to say, not a collection.) thanks for trying though

wow, so if i buy superstars instead i will be effay?

Yes but they're easy to clean, especially the ones with smooth leather like common projects. White canvas shoes are unwearable but leather are ok.

le edgy contrarian XD

they are just literal shit shoes

now now, calm down and let tricky ricky enter your asshole