So, since it's Canada Day, what are some good Canadian brands, Veeky Forums?

So, since it's Canada Day, what are some good Canadian brands, Veeky Forums?

I can only think of wings + horns

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada_Day
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

im in winnipeg, visiting with a friend who has family up here. what stores should i check out?

Theres nothing my man. Lived there for a year for school and going back in the fall. There's one fuccboi streetwear store in Osbourne near the american apparel called Chook. It only has Bape, Supreme and other fuccboi shit tho. Check out the exchange tho for cool random shops. There's a milsurp store in the exchange that has some cool stuff. Good luck familio. Good resturaunt to check out is The Tallest Poppy, best chicken and waffles I've ever had.

Herschel, Haven

damn, that's a shame. shit stores for a city this size. thanks for the good advice, ill try and check out the tallest poppy.

umm canada goose?

Winnipeger here,Truu about chook but you could always check out black list or the urban bakery but really its just as bad. Most of these places are made expensive tho like say black scale for example all those stores sell it for way to much when you can go on plndr and get like 30$ cheaper.

I'm going to visit Toronto, any good shops there? I'm looking to get some off white, but want to see it in person (just in case it's too much fuccboi).

Rad Hourani
Reigning Champ
Viberg
N&F
Arc'teryx
Klaxon Howl

Are there any good stores in Montreal for some one who's 5'8 and pretty thin?

4 Horsemen
Haven

Also, pretty the whole world will ship you shit to your front door.

The actual Viberg store is really shit. Like they are too good for their fashion boots.

Oak + Fort

Ovate
Workhall
Matt & Nat
WANT Les Essentiels
Arcteryx Veilance
Lifetime Collective
Roots

What is your price range familia

U of M, Red River or U of W? I'm at U of M myself. Haven't heard of the other stuff you listed but might check it. I just go on grailed and pray I can find something for a decent price. Recently got a DRKSHDW geoprint bomber for 275CAD shipped
Me

nomad
cntrbnd
serpentine

how come the US has a holiday to celebrate the GOOD SHIT we've done and you BABIES made your own holiday to celebrate ???

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada_Day

Decently High my guy. (exchange rate is decent for me)

Ya then nomad, cntrbnd, serpentine + Holt Renfrew if you're looking for high end dadcore stuff (JK sometimes they have rick and acne) + the Hudson's Bay flagship (maybe depends where you're from and what you're used to) + maybe Gravity Pope if you like mainstream sneakers

when are you coming to Toronto? you should organize with some of the Toronto Veeky Forumsm

I don't get it. Mac Demarco is canadian though, but he's like one of the fashion gods. He must not be alone, his 'scene' must be pretty effay too.

Nope don't go to school haha and yeah you might as well check them stores out idk up to you

I'm talking high fashion sort of stores like boutiques and just winnipeg. Thrift stores are dope in the area I've made some very very good purchases. All depends on what sort of thing you want.
Ah my bad for assuming, hope you like whatever you're up to dude!

It's all good lol and haha nope but thanks

Also check the smaller thrift stores just got 3 POCKET tees at the salvation army mint condition 12$

Later this month like the 27-29th, but it's with my family, a sort of last family vacation before I go off to college.

Also, I'm afraid of becoming pic.

Just hang out with RICKIE TRUONG he's the hippest hippity hoppinist kid in T town

5 and 6 has a good outfits.
The description made my day

Theo plz

Do any of the stores accept USD? I'm a cash sort of man (more Veeky Forums of course).

Are there any good made in Canada brands?

A lot of these just seem like Canadian stores that carry American / Euro stuff