U L T I M A T E A E S T H E T I C

Why haven't you purchased a pre-1995 Geo Tracker yet?

Will there ever be a more effay car than the 1992 Geo Tracker?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gWDL93c4tiM
youtube.com/watch?v=Y16-SRpJI18
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

not even trying

A E S T H E T I C

geo tracker senpai

6.5/10

weebish, BARELY qualifies as aesthetic

automotive design has strayed so far from the light

come home to Geo

Think how much pussy you're missing out on by not getting one

G E O T R A C K E R A E S T H E T I C

That car is the equivalent of these shirts

Trying to elude a presence of flashy versatility while actually not being able to perform any better and ending up being tacky and out of place

Also the pre-1995 is worse off because of the 8v engine and worse transmission

If you guys are really bored you can attempt to post a better looking automobile... you will fail but it wil kill some time at least

kys

far from being the best ferrari but still amazing

confirmed for never taken a Tracker off-road.

The engine is low-geared with variable hi-low transmission as well as a higher center of gravity which helps in the deep mud, throw a snorkel and lift kit on one and it'll be able to get out of pools that'd sink a Hummer.

It IS underpowered for highway driving, which shouldnt matter when all you'll be doing is cruising at 25 downtown with the top dropped, pumping mad vaporwave and loading up the car with sluts.

but here, have a video indicating why you're wrong. Can your shitty Prius or Tesla do a 15 foot jump and land perfectly? no? kysfam

youtube.com/watch?v=gWDL93c4tiM

9/10, would consider it as a fourth car (the first 3 being Geo Trackers)

635csi

3/10 you'd look like either a slav or a greasy arab teenager

>The engine is low-geared with variable hi-low transmission

Have you ever driven one of those shitty slushboxes? I'll give you that the manual transmissions in those were fine but fuck no on the autos, of which most of them are

>throw a snorkel and lift kit on one and it'll be able to get out of pools that'd sink a Hummer

Really doubt it but every civillian hummer has been a piece of shit and not a great example to beat

>Can your shitty Prius or Tesla do a 15 foot jump and land perfectly?

Easily. If you weren't just pretending to be retarded you'd realize just about any car would be able to make that jump with proper preparation

Is there anything you have to say aside from >muh aesthetic

It's a shit car and they have leaky ass tops

By sheer aesthetic alone there's no way it's nicer than this alfa. It's going to be in the shop more than it will be on the road but it'll look good doing it

>automatic transmission
>implying

no. Automatic transmission is for new drivers or old ladies, no heterosexual male should ever drive automatic.

>tracker can't into off road

nigga are you high? The sidekick/tracker/sunrunner/samurai chassis is one of the most enduring and famous offroading platforms, there are very few cars that can match its ability on trails and its tiny wheelbase means that it can fit places that would get larger cars stuck. Anyways here's one crossing a heavy flowing 4 foot deep stream.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y16-SRpJI18

>a tesla could do that jump

I'd love to see any example of that shit box be in any way airborne and survive.

>leaky ass tops
Nigger they have a removable soft top and a hardtop, if your ass is to welfare for one you will never experience this aesthetic. It looks and drives great. You will get laid if you own one. You are a nigger. back to /mfa/ cuck

looks like a barbie jeep

There's really no point in talking to you since you're either pretending to be retarded or delusional

A fuckton of them were autos. Most of the ones I've seen have had that awful three speed auto

>The sidekick/tracker/sunrunner/samurai chassis is one of the most enduring and famous offroading platforms

Fuck no. The only people you see using them now are people who picked them up for 500 dollars on craigslist and threw a pair of trucknuts on them as a joke to make youtube videos about their CURAYZEE offroad toy

I've literally sat through five minutes of this video and it didn't do it on its own. He had to winch his way out and it took multiple tries

The only thing they have going for them is dat ridiculous bulletproof 80's/90's Japanese reliability and simplicity

sunrunners also welcome

7.5/10, a little excessive and tacky but yeah, youd get more than the occasional slut in it.

subaru loyale

youre welcome

invalid entry/10

It can be modified to look amazing but the stock is such welfare-tier plebian ass that it cannot be reasonably rated. Good try though

sick shirt w2c?

Even available in Rick Owens Geo tracker Geobasket sand/blk colorway for that

G O T H N I N J A A E S T H E T I C

R A F Q U O I S E C O L O R W A Y A E S T H E T I C

Best one so far