Waywt

old one is dead my dudes, lets see ur bods

1/2

2/2

sup boys its been a while

oh god why do I browse this board

Re

re - I know its a silly fit, but I'd like some real advice on this one.

Ree

Nasty

Chill

Like the shirt, nothing else

Looks like Rick, no comments

Cuff pants like 2 rolls lower, otherwise chill

You really overdid the rolling.
Nice.

hey look you shaved your legs

Repost

prime example of money cant buy taste
even though they arent really that expensive because you probably got all of those on ridiculous mark down because no one else wanted to buy them
also, iron your pants

Androgynous senpai 2016

I like your sandals. Tevas?

All you get is compliments on this fit why have I seen it more than once? It's great and you know that

i like your sandals too lol. what are they?

I think it's cool just for a photo (except sandal - i hate them, and im sure something like Ann D derbies would have been much better).
But i thinkg in the motion this looks totally trashy :(

tiny pant gang lets gooo we out here

are those pants off white or is it just the pic. black pants wouldve been dope

Because I have posted a few times
It's nice to read because it's my first "successful" fit on effay

D A L L A S
A
L
L
A
S

Thoughts?

what shoes?

How the fuck are you guys wearing sweaters and jackets in July

The shoes look extremely cartoonish, and the long tshirt makes your legs look very short and fat.

Is answering to that pick is a next lvk b8??

WHAT ARE THOOOOOSE

reebok x gosha
nudie
ashworth
onlyNY

AND THOSE HOLY FUCK

definitely a fresh fit for Veeky Forums - good to see that this board still has innovators. i can see you're really invoking a contemporary aesthetic with the RO's but still paying homage to traditional styles and classics by utilising some classic fabrics like denim. you've obviously put a lot of thought into this fit as the small details like the contrast on the inner of the hooded sweatshirt really brings the fit together. the rolled up sleeves say "hey, i'm a guy that doesn't mind getting my hands dirty" they also say "i don't adhere to traditional notions of style"

overall a definite 10/10 fit - this will be a hard act to follow.

don't be a fuckin' moron. different parts of the world experience the seasons at different times of the year. also, the temperature does not remain static in every location undergoing the same season. don't be a fuckin' dummy.

*Breathes in*

Wow... Okay kid... Don't wear zipper hoodies with any rick piece ever. That's rule numero uno... Also... Those shoes... Even your standard pathway walker can tell those are fake... Try get some real ones kid and switch up your jackets and heh... You just might make it

It's really simple but it works. Aesthetically pleasing.

you're a fucking idiot my friend

thrifted jacket
patrik ervell shirt
dickies
doc martens made in england

p-pls be gentle

No one asked to list your shit faggot

your legs and feet make you look like you're about to start prancing like a leprechaun.

wahhh wah wah

i just like roshes cant help it dont be rude

Loose the watch, necklace and wear a darker shirt

tru

Back pack and joggers look gay as fuck

agree with the necklace. you think the sweater is too light? i wanted to try and break up the grey and black

fuck

thank you

Repost 1/2

2/2

Puma Hussein chalayan

Would look better with loose calf-length socks desu, grey maybe.

you look dope, man. First fit I've seen on here in at least 3 weeks that isn't fucking shit. Looks bad without the jacket though, it keeps everything together. Don't take it off

niiiiiiice

i dont like it. all pieces are different
change the shirt and handmade shorts, socks / sneakers combo is great
nope
roll it down and you're cool
i like it
whats your shoe size? also, that pocket on shirt is the most overplayed thing ever, rip it off or something.
sweater looks really cheap otherwise great !
like the scarf
cant see much but it does look nice
lose the pretentious JD shirt, however id like to marry you cos of the way you're dressed
you dont have legs for this outfit - but maybe its just cos of bad posture. would lose the dress but all in all its interesting in a good way
oh lol i got angry at you based on the photo itself
love the jacket, it all looks comfy
great choice on jacket
fucking great. w2c coat?

imo basic asf, but good

Thanks, coat is allsaints!

m,y beautiful knee caps say hi

wanna meet up for coffee in park slope?

BROOKLYN
R
O
O
K
L
Y
N

>no Rick

My dress in the flower sweater pic is Rick dumbass

wtf are you talking about? My socks are Rick

i cut the tounges out of my geo's and am using the supple leather to cradle my balls

nice layering

Feel like I need to master basic fits before I start layering in the fall

get slimmer jeans or chunkier shoes
also get a different henley
as simple as the style is, that one is overdesigned at the cuffs and the little branding tags
also henleys look markedly better with some muscle

underrated post

10/10 rick fit

fuck all the redditors man

he wants (you's) desperately

shoe/jean interaction is good advice, thanks
The henley is superdry so I agree it is overdesigned, I had to cut a tag off already

re 4: I think it's the pose, I only wear this because I like how it looks on my chest and bis desu

Pic related, previous fit w/ better view of my upper body

lol are those marjelias

>maybe my oversized sweater will distract from my weak chin

Shitty phone pic.

I'm not skelly or rich, but I did lose 90+ pounds. Still really skinny fat though, like more than most who complain about it. Gotta start working out I guess.

In the meantime, is something like this passable?

The fit of the pants is too sloppy to go with NBs. Makes you look like a grandad

Fuk want to be green ugly sweater pals?

Kinda what I figured. They're 505s so they're a bit baggy. Though, I thought going a little chunkier all around would help with the skinny fat. Maybe a 511 would be better then?

we've established that this is a good fit. Stop posting it.

lmao no wonder this keeps getting posted. the replies are fucking golden

Stick with slimmer pants and baggy tops. Like roll your shirt sleeves down one thatd help make it look more proportional. And yea 511s would bea nice change

Thanks man, appreciate it.

>You can smell Nag Champa as soon as I walk into the room

> You can smell Nag Champa as soon as I walk into the room

You need slimmer jeans, and denim shirts arent that nice imo, especially in that colour. go for a linen/cotton.
And yeah working out will do fantastically on you, but kudos on loosing that weight dude! much better than being lathargetic about that shit, glad you're tryna make a change.

NB's arent too bad, but juvenile, I dont care but you look underage, so NB's shouldnt be a issue if you're tryna just be fashionable for your age.

Hat could be really sick dude, but way you're applying it, is more of a just generic cap for generic dude look, rather than ""Edgy --- irionic--- coooll----fashion"" vibe it could give off.

but yeah. slimmer jeans, i get you might not like skinny jeans but at least get slim form fitting jeans, better shirt, or better, a sweater, and shoes arent to bad but a nicer sneaker in a more versitile colour way could always be better.

keep trying man, we've all been like you at one point so good luck! :)

I did not expect this level of positive construction at all. Thanks man.

I'm glad I made the change, too. I feel a lot better in general and clothes feel better, too.

Noted on everything. I've got slimmer jeans and chinos already, just been putting off getting them hemmed so I can't wear them out yet. I thrift everything, so my wardrobe is only as good as it can be from my local stores. Gives me greater variety though and has helped bolster creativity, as well as helped me make affordable mistakes.

I'm 23, but I have a mean baby face going on. Can't grow facial hair for shit. Sucks for sure. But, I don't mind the NBs too much. I do have other shoes to choose from though. Next goal is a pair of white hi top Converses since I don't actually have a basic white shoe yet.

I felt the same way about the hat. I really can't wait to use it in something much better.

Thanks again man. Really appreciate it.

first time actually wearing my new babies. kind of shit pic but w/e

top is too slim for the bottom? its good tho pods & runners are working for u

idk what to make of this but id wear it around the house

shoes pants combo is a bit awkward but i like it on the whole. slimmer/cropped jeans i think would fix everything

i mean its a meme shirt yeah but this is p cool

haha look mom i posted it again

basic but super nice gj

grandmacore (i like it)

looks dece for what it is but drop necklace, or at least tuck it in

no worries bud i got u (*˘︶˘*).。.:*

That's what I wanna hear.

Love It dude. Sounds great. Some of my best items are thrifted. And likewise worse. That said just because it's cheap and ""can"" work doesn't mean it will. Better to save then splurge on 10 shit items.
And that's fine. You look good and facial hair comes eventually but I dot like it that much.
And the nb aren't that bad like I said. I just have a personal bias against them.

Good luck though. Think about it this way. See we're you were this time last year. If you started this push (assuming you haven't recently lost weight) you'd be looking great!!
So keep pushing on so this time next year that thought becomes reality.

Good luck dude.

>

i have that fine leg hair, these boys have never been cut

Dub dubs to prove it !!

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Slim jeans let sleeves out to forearm lose the hat and grow hair a bit

Casual fit on Canada Day

fuck you i like these pants

Thanks man, definitely going to slim jeans. Thanks for the sleeve advice, too. Working on growing my hair out now actually. The hat will stay, however, but I'll use it better like the previous user mentioned.

nice capris

you must really be proud of this. it's good but fuck off already

in New York it's pretty hot most of the time but when it rains it's gets a tad chilly

this is really bad I can tell everything is hm tier quality wise and pants are way to tight

lmao why are you standing like you have to take a shit

Teach me how to stand, senpai.

In all seriousness, I was wondering the same.

relax your shoulders and straighten your back. you look tense