Leather jacket general

favorite brands/styles and inspo are welcome, just post away

I don't see how anyone that gaunt and frail could ever try to be intimidating or edgy lol. I could break their femurs in half with a decent kick.

loewe is goat for leather

I really like this one

now this is cringe

this thread isn't vegan...

BLK DNM worth it?

if youve tried it on and it fits you yes

id advise against buying one online

but I am! :P

I have the 5. They're great jackets, and whilst they're on the "SLP" vibe, they're not quite there if thats what youre looking for,

SLP leathers are cropped quite high and the sleeves are slightly shorter than usual, they're also very slim cut.

BLK DNM, tend to be quite boxy and long in the body, they're still slim cut but then they have a fair amount of padding.

Great jacket though, they were going for about 50% off and were well worth it.

Good thing we aren't a bunch of fucking savages and don't go around kicking people weaker than us ...

Can leather jackets with ribbed cuffs/collar/waistband ever look good?

Recently got one that has pretty nice leather and details, but ribbing everywhere. Rolled the cuffs in already.

Bauhaus is amazing. I went for a mollino.

Buying a geojacket later today!

retarded question: would a bauhaus rick jacket work as a piece that could go with a lot of outfits, or do you think i should really stick to the rick look if i wear one?

thanks

the leather jacket is wearing the guy in every pic in this thread

post examples of the opposite cause i fail to see your point friendo

Hey Veeky Forums, three leather jackets I'm looking for:

- something cut kind of like a contemporary alpine hardshell, except leather

- Something with both hand pockets and a lower D pocket, ideally asymmetric single-breasted, not necessarily fencing style though

- I saw a guy wearing this one time: rich middle blue-grey leather, cafe racer style, but with a pocket configuration like the rough sketch pic related: handwarmer pockets with pouch pockets overlayed, but diagonal crossbody entry instead of flaps at the top.

Basically, I'm looking for super practical, ergonomic, utilitarian, elegant leathers. Some of Rick's stuff and the Acronym J40-L are really good, but I'm looking for other options/design ideas because I might get it done custom.

This is the Acronym J40-L. The chest pockets have both napoleon pocket entry and entry on the sides, mostly to get to it better when you're wearing it with the strap that turns it into a bag.

Does anyone have any experience with IRO? Thinking of picking up this jacket on sale.

I'm looking for a slimmer fitting SLP-ish jacket, not sure if this will fit the bill.

Kooples, Sandro, IRO, SLP, Blackmeans

just saying if you're to try and rock the badass black leathery look maybe you shouldn't have thighs as thin a 16 year old girls. those twigs wouldn't make it out of their own beds if i pissed on their blankets

You can't go wrong with IRO for those sale prices

Cop

Thoughts on BLKDNM?

Not for 100% of retail, but they're definately solid. A bit more padding than you might be looking for, but I like it

Terrible pant-shoe interaction

Whats the jacket?

It looks like a SLP L01.

it's really not that bad. photos where you see skinny jeans interacting perfectly with boots are unsustainable through the day. there is more grey between terrible and perfect than you think.

that being said, his shirt-pants interaction is terrible. baby-t-shirt size makes his hips look fem af which is obviously not what he was going for here.

dis-inspo

Whats the quintessential SLP jacket? L01/L17? What are the differences between the cuts

Finally the perfect place to ask this, what are the best leather jackets on a budget? Are there any cheaper leather jackets that don't look like shit?

>that ferregamo belt
>that many zippers
tacky as shit desu