ITT: We post things that trigger fuccboi Veeky Forumsggots

ITT: We post things that trigger fuccboi Veeky Forumsggots

I am going to start. Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A-9rvpCzQ-o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

RICK OWENS IS THE DEADEST SHIT IVE EVER SEEN

No you're the fuccboi. They're worth it. The quality is solid, basic design so it lets us challenge our creativity.
>but you buy them at the mall !
>but they're not designer tier !
Gfys

>irony

if you buy this at the mall you're an idiot lmao

This, you can get them cheaper at department stores, especially on sales. I've never paid more than $25 for a pair of Ralph Lauren dress slacks.

eh some of theme are cool. I started collecting all the stripped pocket tees because they're really hard to find. There's red, blue, green, cyan, and orange. I got two of them so far.

polo is always gonna be acceptable poor nigga shit, and even some rich nigga shit as well. people that dont wanna pay for shit and have money might just say fuck it and buy some polo oxfords to wear around the house. you know

daily reminder this is the type of person that buys polo
youtube.com/watch?v=A-9rvpCzQ-o

Agreed, upvote =)

Picked up this fucking Ralph heater for 50cents

BEEN HAD POLO

>he's not even wearing a polo shirt in the video

omg that's amazing

noice senpai

Their t shirts are great to just throw on and wear inside. I think their cable knit sweaters look nice, particularly on older women. Perhaps it's because women can avoid that stigma that has sadly been attached to Polo.

NIGGA I BEEN HAD POLO

lmaooo i remember watching this 3 years ago

i've never paid more than $5 for ralph
I always find their shit while thrifting in like new condition

That's because they aren't as high tier as many people think. Don't get me wrong, they have basically the best polo shirts (along with Lacoste), but they aren't the level of Armani, Gucci, Gianni and Cavalli.

Every streetwear brand
>Supreme
>Yeezy
>Bape
etc..

the irony of this brand name triggers me every time

I brought up the irony of this clothes when i was ay a skate shop at the mall a few years ago (only place neat me that has stance socks that go on sale) and the stoner clerk who was talking to me while i was walking around tried to explain how it wasnt really poorly and when i said i disagree he became visibly irritated

That's dope
solid cop, user

im really jealous

does anyone know what this sweater is called

>this guy got annoyed when I came into the store he works at and started obnoxiously talking shit about things he barely cares about

>50c
I would have paid $200

is this guy ok? any updates on ian connor

Need

I mostly buy Purple Label these days, but Polo has some great styling, and they have at least one piece every season that's worth it.

polo is for plebs, hoodrats, state school frat boys etc.
Ralph Lauren Purple Label, however, represents an unparalleled conceptualization of rustic chic sartorial elegance. I'm a fan.

oh for sure i know that. Which is why I flip the shit to dumb niggers lmfao