Meme shoes

Are stan smiths meme shoes or are they /fa?

General popular shoe discussion thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Q12xOukVAI
caliroots.com/adidas-originals-stan-smith-nigo-s79591/p/54030
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they very memey on Veeky Forums but this place is very hyperbolic
the average normie will just think they're bretty gud
if youre about to purchase them and browse this board, take in mind Veeky Forums could warp your mind and make you regret your decision deeply
do not cop imo

Are ZX Flux ADV Full Black meme shoes are are they /fa?

They're just basic cheap popular shoes. I see more girls than boys wearing them.

If by meme you mean extremely popular then yes, I wouldn't cop because everyone has a pair

If you know what the fuck you are doing then you don't need approval from strangers on a Asian cartoon image forum. If they look good with your fit then they are ok, Jesus Fucking Christ!

Just bought mine. Listen, this sub is nice and all but sometimes remember the ones supposedly giving advice dress like naruto because an enlightened designer said so. Buy them, why not

and they think that brand>fit. they care more about the connotations associated with a piece than the actual value of it.

You're kinda late to the party. I couldn't go 5 secs without seeing someone with meme smiths in Asia. They aren't ugly are are look nice compared to a lot of other shoes I see daily but spending that money just to look like everyone else just doesn't do it for me.

Reddit: The Shoe

stans are for those that want to impress others as being 'artsy' and 'casual'. we in the fashion industry see through this and do consider it a meme, often laughing at people who wear them behind their backs.

so, my advice, as a veteran, is that these shoes are not "fa".

- a model

they're both

I think this "model" hasn't had his coke fix for the day

is this a new meme?

stans are fucking basic bitch tier on par with roshes at this point
played the fuck out gross ass normie shoes, if you shouldn't be posting on this board if you own stans to be honest my friend

is that a yes or a no

stan smith are a simple, cheap, solid white shoes

first time seeing this (obvious) pasta
is it new?

worst post i've ever seen in my life, kill yourself to be honest my friend

Ravioli ravioli give me the formuoli

Buy them, also try gazelles

That means yes to not basing your own decisions on what a bunch of autistic spergs think you should do. Most things they keep deriding as memes, aren't even that common to see people wearing on a day to day basis, if at all. Stans are fine, btw, especially with the green.

Autism: The post.

sorry that no one likes your gay normie shoes you teenage faggot, get off my board please

/thread

i dont give a f about stans
i want to know if zx flux adv full black or cool or no

they go with pretty much any outfit, if you're just trying to look human and not look like a total dweeb than yeah they're pretty good

I've not found a waywt thread for shoes so I've decided to post my beaters here. They are French Connection from 2009 I think and I have them for six years now. Are they good enough for 2016? (I'll wear them anyway)

>couldn't go 5 secs without seeing someone with meme smiths in Asia.
>seeing someone with meme smiths in Asia.
>in the entirety of Asialand, everyone wears Stan Smiths, all across Asialand.

Please enlighten us with what we should be wearing then. If you say ozweegos im gonna spit in your face

Those are really cool

Ty.
They are kinda old (even French connection is now renamed to fcuk) but I've found them at my old house and I like them.

youtube.com/watch?v=3Q12xOukVAI

dont your feet smell/sweat without socks?

Sure, that's why I've bought some very short socks.

This.

I see more superstars than stans.

That being said any guy who think's they're "fashionable" will own some stans

MAMA MIA ITSA SPICY DIARRHEA

Which designer?

fucking. under. rated. post.

I think it's really entertaining imaging a bunch of poor Filipinos wearing Stan Smith's

They are ok unless you live in France especially paris.

>give me a comprehensive list of shoes that aren't shit
Go to reddit with your request posts if you have nk imagination you shit taste clown

surprised you didn't write REEE at the end of your comment. Honestly don't see why you wouldn't get them just because they're popular. They're pretty versatile shoes and go with a lot of clothes.

this, even my 12 year old sister has stans

Pretty sure he means Rick

I really like how the ones without the green look

>They're pretty versatile shoes and go with a lot of clothes.
yeah so are roshes why don't you go buy some to add to your collection of disgusting shoes for mall trash

The pink tab and gum sole >>>green tab

w2c

spectacular post

Are AF1 meme?

If you are buying stans in the year 2016 then you need to get off Veeky Forums

the best meme

i myself have 3 pairs and i think i need more, my latest fav is the triple black mids

ozweegos

Just copped these

Pretty happy with my purchase

will normies bow down to me if I wear these?

nice I might get some now

really wish there was a pair of them with the sole of these tho because those are fucking beautiful

Haha, he's wearing Stan smith knockoffs! What a loser!

the only meme about them is that everyone has them now. cant deny they are trash because all of yall were on this last year

mine are beaters. had them for 2 and a half years and theyve got life left. if you baby your stans youre a massive fuccboi. they're inexpensive and were meant to be worn.

I haven't seen a single person wearing them In my shithole, everyone just wear nikes and other adidas shoes

you can make it like that with the mi adidas thing

LMAO

so many models who are better than you wear these shits casually

you're prob an unknown bitch

imagine noticing out of the corner of your eye what you think are a pair of common projects only to turn your head and see some moron wearing customized stan smiths specifically made to look like common projects.

I'd laugh my ass off.

you type like an autist

ayy lmao, well the common projects are literally copies of stan smiths, so i guess weve gone full circle

caliroots.com/adidas-originals-stan-smith-nigo-s79591/p/54030

i was going to link this but theyre not on the adidas site anymore

>the common projects are copies of stan smiths

>the

>common

>projects

>are

>copies

>of

>stan

>smiths

kys you fucking oblivious trendhopper