Do you ever get complients Veeky Forums...

Do you ever get complients Veeky Forums? I usually get complimented on my waist (girls usually tell me they wish they had my waist) and on my smile.

Do you have like child bearing hips or someshit? I'm not even sure what a "nice waist" compliment eveb means from girl to a guy.

>u got nice hair
thats about it

Idk, but I'm sort of a twink and apparently my body looks very girly

girls tell me im cute nd compliment my whole body alot.

>'nice legs
>nice abs
>nice arms

i have like 7 friends, 4 of them are girls, one of them is my ex and they always make fun of me or tell me i'm ugly and useless, except for une and she's the one i like the most. probably the only person that compliments me ever and she does it honestly.
>tfw someone finally notices your effay efforts

lets just say if he ever gets impregnated he will shit that child out like its nothing.

Get complimented on my hair and eyes often, get complimented on how I dress like once a month or two

someone i haven't seen in a year told me he didn't recognise me at first since my acne's gone so bad

so yeah

i get complimented on my outfits every week. got called
>cute
>beautiful
>hot
>fit
all within the last week. feels p good, it's definitely a recent thing - ever since i started dressing how i actually want to and stopped playing it safe.

I get compliments on my thick eyebrows but only because my gf does them and before that my mom. Also my hair.

lmao

I got told I could be a model this morning in my hostel in Florence.

Kinda cool but they were probs just saying crap to be nice.

I always get complimented on my cock

I get
>beautiful eyes
>beautiful hair
Both offset by
>user, if you were taller you could be a model.
>if i was into 'shorter' guys I would totally date you

Did your mummy do your hair aswell you fag

my eyebrows

Me too. Got that oak tree girth.

>tfw lengthy but average girth
feelsbadman

idk what it is but older woman i dont even know always go out of their way to compliment me heavily.

>you got nigga lips
>I know you wanna get with me but you're ugly, we can still be friends though

actually i don't care about grills compliments, they're dime a dozen and you always see when cuties are mirin, they don't have to say anything

however the weirdest shit happened a weak ago on a music festival, two fuccbois came up to me and complimented my fit and said that my fits are the best in the city, i was like wtf, not a big city though, around 150k pop
they asked to take a pic with me like i'm a celeb or something, shit was weird

tfw thicc af hips
tfw thicc af ass
tfw thicc af thighs
tfw can't be a twink because ugly face
at least my shoulders are broad as well i guess
;_;

kek you're pathetic

I'm 6'4 so girls often tell me how tall i am etc and that they should date someone tall like me.

Obviously not me but someone tall like me

they were mocking you, capt. autism

nope, they were dead serious, asked for my ig and shit

I have a pair of cherry blossom janoskis that Veeky Forums tears me apart for but normies compliment me on daily/consistently. It is honestly annoying how often people comment on these shoes.

i get mad compliments 24/7 everywhere i go all the time
i feed off of it

I'm 6'2 and I think tall girls are super hot for some reason, I think just the rarity in them being taller than me, and taller girls generally just look better imo

6'3 reporting, I know that feel my duderino, sometimes I wish I was shorter, the cutoff point truly is 6'2, no hoe wants you past that, and no hoe tall enough for that.

People generally compliment my hair due to how thick it is, same with outfits, people seem to like my style which is cool

even if people tell me i look fashionable all the time i feel really fucking insecure and think every compliment is a hidden troll with double meanings and i switch my style when people say they liked something

Well they are certainly loud...

What do you wear them with?

girls look up and tell me i'm tall, mostly in lines when i'm out clubbing

thats it

Lol same old women have so much confidence when hitting on younger men.
I'm Lowkey considering hitting up a cougar one of these day and getting me a sugar momma

Experienced in bed
Mature and responsible
interests art/music/opera
Has money to take you places and travel

On GOD fuck these trifling younger hoes

You can pull off the alpha look which is another way to get chicks, it's arguably harder though.

just my broad shoulders and generally being taller and skinnier than most people in my country, and I have an ok face, although since its the fattest country in he world they make a big ass fuss if you're skinny

user that's code for you, you autist

>qt
>i love your hair
>you look like a cult leader/crackhead prostitute

FUCKING THIS
>"you're so cute user!!! if ONLY you were a LITTLE taller...."
this is the worst fucking shit ever I swear
I'm okay with being a manlet but comments like these piss me off

Hair and body from girls, hair, body and fashion from boys.
>how do you get/stay that thin?
>what sneakers are those?
>wtc those joggers?
I could probably get laid more but I don't enjoy sex all that much. I just like getting compliments from people I think are attractive.
If I get enough cues from a man or a woman that they would fuck me, I don't need anything else. Actual sex would be a formality at that point and something of an anticlimax tbqh

I get a lot of compliments for my eyes
I don't get why

Oh, and also on shit I own
Have a titanium Brompton black bike. Nbd but most ppl get a kick out of that shit like I'm a fucking time traveller or something.
Same with my islington Brooke's backpack. Not wildly expensive but well designed and obscure enough that people ask me about it all the time

>That bait image
You're making me shudder user, someone actually believes that.

people always compliment my teeth

and my fits occasionally

your face is so punchable. but cool fits bruh

haha that's not me you goon

i get complimented for my hair, arms, legs, fashion taste and overall aesthetic (tybg for melanin). all the other compliments are like personality shit

I never get compliments on my appearance.

I already know I'm ugly.

>getting all tats on one limb

dam i wish i thought of that. i'm going with just legs now but i shouldve stuck to only one for a while :///

w2c shirt

nevermind looks like u have one on your back left calf

aesthetic slightly ruined but still sick

>>you look like a cult leader

i wish someone would tell me that

Only compliment I get from strangers is that I smell nice and they ask what cologne I'm wearing. Too bad I have no physical attributes that draw compliments.

I was told that I look the most likely to shoot up a school.

>you look like a heroin addict

A-am I making it guys?

i have never received a compliment ever

Girls usually comment on my ass, and how it's better than most girls

I want a smaller butt...

u handsome
played with my hair
tfw girl told me ,,i love you''
nice cannon (meant for my butts)
if you dressed better girls would be over you (in high school)
and im still fucking virgin. believe me?

I get told a lot of people love my sense of style. I also get a lot of compliments on my hair and eyes.

>tfw you have dark thin hair and dark almost black eyes
>tfw you'll never get complimented on them

I know that's not you but w2c tee

all of this from girls btw

One time I had a new really nice shirt, but no one complimented me on it except for this one girl I asked to do so.