Demna "i'm a walking disaster" gvasiala has some great new looks this season

Demna "i'm a walking disaster" gvasiala has some great new looks this season

Wow this is trash

/thread

Cristóbal must be so mad in hell right now hehe

demna is literally the new shayne oliver

lmao bruh

I like it

This is actually really sick, after I saw it I went out the other week and thrifted a double breasted coat with huge shoulders like this

Yes but you see, the problem is, Balenciaga's customer base aren't walking memes unlike yourself

like*

Who is the Balenciaga consumer then?

And you shouldn't speak too soon, the sales / numbers will speak for themselves soon enough. Alot of consumers today don't have such a strong sense of brand loyalty, if they like it they will buy it. Alot of people are going to be flocking to Balenciaga.

lol and you guys didn't like alexander's balenciaga
i'd take alex's over demna's every day

Looks like something you'd wear when you're riding on a friend's shoulder to get into a movie or some shit

who are you talking to?

are you 6 inches tall

they'll be flocking to balenciaga because these are the same idiots that like vetements, and gosha, and want to dickride balenciaga because demna is the new creative head there.

Yes

Yeah, you said that the "problem" was that the new creative direction at Balenciaga is too radical of a departure from what it used to be, presumably alienating the existing consumer base.

I countered by saying that that is a non - issue because the existing consumers will either adapt / stay, and new customers who are a fan of Demna's direction will become consumers.

Then you responded by saying that yes, people will be buying into Balenciaga because of Demna.

So what are you exactly trying to say?

And you still haven't answered, who is the Balenciaga consumer?

not the same guy you responded to here

Even so, you're painfully uninformed. There exists an entire industry outside of teenage / early 20s fashion kids you see on instagram / the internet. Demna's debut at Balenciaga has been praised and very well received by both the industry and luxury consumers.

& More often than not, the tendency to rag on consumers of other brands stems from your own insecurities rather than the group doing something "wrong"